• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Feyenoord thrown out of UEFA Cup

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
Yes just this season but can someone tell me the last time a club was kicked out of a competition??

pogoss

International
19 March 2005
that's stupid , they should make the team play without supporter for one or more games instead of punishing evryone even the non guilty ones .
will PSG get thrown out as well for what happened against the israelian team ?

scratch-br

Mr. Scratcher
14 December 2004
Montpellier
Hm... It is a different case...
PSG case happened outside the stadium, it had not an impact with the game, and others... so i guess the entire case is for Police.

In this case, this was in the stadium, the game was stopped, the confusion started, etc. So i think it is a right decision. A team can't control their supporters, but the supporters also carry the name of the team.

Top Bottom