Fifa 07 Demo has made PES5 stop working.

R

Rob92

I got the Fifa 07 demo a few days ago but now every time I try and play PES5 it freezes on the formation select screen or gets into a match and crashes about 5 mins in.
Anyone know how to solve this?
thanks

No I havnt had to update directx, It used to work fine before i put Fifa on.

timo the owl said:
get rid of fifa its the only way :)
:roll: I didn't try fifa07 demo, but I think that after playing a few matches, I'd get rid of it even if my PES worked fine.. with Fifa06 demo things went just this way..

btw, very strange happening..

Rob92 said:
I got the Fifa 07 demo a few days ago but now every time I try and play PES5 it freezes on the formation select screen or gets into a match and crashes about 5 mins in.
Anyone know how to solve this?
thanks

Go to “My documents > Konami > Pes5 > save” and move all the content that you find in folder1 to another folder (for example make a new folder and name it “folder8” and put all the content there)

In folder1 leave only “ KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT “

Now it should work … this seams to be a bug and appears when you have many replays in folder1, or the folder where you have the PES5OPT.

GUG said:
Go to “My documents > Konami > Pes5 > save” and move all the content that you find in folder1 to another folder (for example make a new folder and name it “folder8” and put all the content there)

Now it should work … this seams to be a bug and appears when you have many replays in folder1, or the folder where you have the PES5OPT.
if this is the solution then it's not FIFA07's fault =).

it's a common bug for pes5 to crash at the formation screen when you have many save files.

yeah GUG it was that and thanks a lot! it wasnt Fifa after all, it was all my cracking goal replays :p lol. thanks :)

i run a debbuger with fifa07.exe. Thats what i found:
mov ax,1 ;
shl ax,1 ;
delete C:\Program Files\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 5\dat\0_text.afs
shl ax,cl ;

No comment.

wtf, i thought it was working but then it went to every loading screen and it froze.
ok now i have uninstalled fifa 07 demo, reinstalled pes5 and defragged.
its ok now :)
but when fifa 07 comes from play.com (yes i ordered it, i like it) i hope the full version wont do the same.
and NeticH that surely cant be true :O if it is then EA could be in trouble for that. I hope that can be fixed.

Rob92 said:
wtf, i thought it was working but then it went to every loading screen and it froze.
ok now i have uninstalled fifa 07 demo, reinstalled pes5 and defragged.
its ok now :)
but when fifa 07 comes from play.com (yes i ordered it, i like it) i hope the full version wont do the same.
and NeticH that surely cant be true :O if it is then EA could be in trouble for that. I hope that can be fixed.

of course it isnt true. Just joking.

GUG said:

:applause: i luv you lol

After reading this I d/loaded the FIFA07 demo. Its the 1st time I have even tried FIFA since about 5 years ago. What a pile of pantz this is. The only thing that I enjoyed was the commentry. The game is bollox. Went straight back to PES5 and its worlds apart. Thank god to Pro Evo Soccer ;-)

Back
Top Bottom