FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

El Diego said:
I dont like the looks of this the crossing still looks rubbish.

The crossing looks miles better than PES, miles better.

JayD said:
The crossing looks miles better than PES, miles better.

i think the crossing looks slow and floaty. same old shit.

the other things look good though.

Why the fuck is the mexican league in there instead of something like Rest of the World or internationals?

As someone else has already said, the game sells like hot cakes in Mexico. The Mexican league license will make it sell even more. Logic.

csaunders said:
whoa the video was impressive, but it did look a heck of alot just like Winnign Eleven with improved graphics and animations. We shall see in a couple of weeks...

Exactly what i thought

Kenny M said:
i think the crossing looks slow and floaty. same old shit.

the other things look good though.

When i look at FIFA 07 and PES 6 gameplay vids side by side FIFA 07 has almost identical looking crosses, maybe even less floaty. Im just saying PES 6 does not have any better looking crosses than FIFA 07 atleast what i have seen.

-Maybe someone could make comparison video? :)

I think those 27 leagues might be ready to go right now. In fact, there is tons of that hard job already done since the current gen has 25 of those 27 leagues in it. However and only for those lucky 360 owners, if I was Micro$oft I would provide you guys with just 7 leagues (original DVD) and release the remaining 20 in four packs of 5 leagues each via Marketplace.
To the guy that wouldn't play as a Hungarian team: What if in one of these hypothetical packs you were given the Hungarian league but also the Portuguese and the Brazilian ones? Wouldn't you pay to download that? I would, not happy but I would.
I know it sounds crazy but having almost every freaking licence under the sun if I obtained from you, lets say, 25 extra dollars for each pack I'd be getting $ 200 for each FULL game sold. Not bad is it?
It's al about money...

Hopefully I'm miles wrong and those 27 leagues are in the original copy.

Last edited:

In agreement with the post above, if they released a pack with all the English leagues, or even three seperate lower-league English packs, I'd buy them all, regardless of the cost (well, within reason). "Interactive Leagues" is such an amazing feature, Konami want to get their finger out and think up stuff like this, it's an amazing idea. If I could do that with Tranmere... I would pay extra for it without even thinking about it.

But saying that, the guy making GT4 for the PS3 says it takes six months to model a single car, so I doubt they're all ready. And if they are, they'd have so many inaccuracies that they'd get countless complaints, it's very hard to find in-depth details of lower-league teams (and if I paid £5 to see Chris Greenacre with blonde hair and a blonde beard like he has in the current-gen version, I'd be tempted to fucking sue).

If we see a demo beforte it's release then Fifa is automatically good becuase EA as of late has NOT been putting out demos for their sports game sand every one has turned out to be very bad(madden 07,NHL 2007)

the ball physics are being raved about but i think it looks worryingly floaty. that cross field pass in the video seems to take so long to come down!
i think theres less leagues cos if you think they have to make faces and kits for current gen, if you have to do that for 22 more leagues think how long it would take.

Celtic have one of the largest fan bases in the WORLD,they are not in,
Rangers,also have an enormous fan base,but where are they?

So dissapointed that there is no SPL.

Poor show,but you never know,maybe the marketplace will save the day,but I doubt it.

As a pointer,maybe they should release all club editions in specific countries.

i.e-Uk Fifa 2007 should have only uk clubs as standard-Premiership,coca cola leagues,welsh and irish league,scottish league.

Italy -seria a,b etc.

With an option to download all the major teams from the marketplace,especially for online use?

What do I know though.

If they've got good business sense (and they're a games company that makes millions so they will have), they will bring out a few team packs at a HORRIBLE price, knowing that we'll all be forced into buying one of them to be our team. They know football sells and they know we'll pay insane money to be our team in a good game of footy.

yeah, pretty sure they will release loads of addons on marketplace for a totally out of this world price. just glad my team is allready in, lol.

A "hands-on" with absolutely no information about how the game played, great. God there's some morons working for review companies nowadays...

this looks pretty damn good...however no A-League :(:( hehehe....never mind...this and pes6 might just make me buy an x360

bluemonkeymagic said:
just saw the trailer on market place...

wow
I wouldn't get oo escited about these special motion capturing technology, they have been doing it on the PS1 and they do it all the time.

Very quickly and very important to know.

i just picked up NBA live 07 (360) and from what i saw of early screen shots of fifa and it's edit player mode it is almost identical to NBA Live 07's. What this means is that it is very very good. NBA live's editing is superb. It kills ANYTHING Konami ever did. If they keep the same thing for Fifa 07 like this then OHHH MY!

where is the trailer? japanese market place? can't find it on us or eu

jumbo said:
EA copying the WE Shop idea.... LOL!!

how do you mean mate? you have been able to buy things on fifa for a few releases now.

or do u mean something else?

Back
Top Bottom