FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

oh yeah and it's only for online play i think the download roster is for single player mode but as far as i know that this only for online

Why is it when I start a new manager mode, save it and then exit it at anytime I suddenly LOSE my created players and transfers? Instead of D.Doherty (me created) on the Arena Player Selection it defaults to Ronaldinho and when I check Man United's Squad im not there and not in the Created Players bit either.... its getting on my nerves now as this is the 3rd time this has happened!

Dj

Why is it when I start a new manager mode, save it and then exit it at anytime I suddenly LOSE my created players and transfers? Instead of D.Doherty (me created) on the Arena Player Selection it defaults to Ronaldinho and when I check Man United's Squad im not there and not in the Created Players bit either.... its getting on my nerves now as this is the 3rd time this has happened!

Dj

simple man they don't test these things out at EA. I don't even think the attributes do anything when you move the sliders up and down either. They all have the same stamina and agression even after you adjust it so it seems, and the fact that the created players sometimes don't even get alloctaed right is a sign of poor beta tests. It's sad because in the end they are asking for a 60 game which should cost 40 because of the bugs and then the features that are eaither there and lacking or not there and lacking in the content departmwent making the game lose any longevity.

This recwently happened with another game I JUST purchased. NBA street Homecourt was AMAZING for the first 3 days. THEN? all of a sudden I had unlocked everything and there was nothing left to recieve....

Cammey, good choice its a good game. I must do the Unbeaten Season Achievment if I can.

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

played online this morning and lost 10-0, i was hertha berlin and i played some bloke who was man utd...i haven't played the game in a while cos i reverted back to pro evo but although i'm not knocking the game sometimes on fifa with the better teams it seems it's a little to easy to open you up, and my keeper was very bad....i hope they make the keepers on fifa 08 cut out the silly mistakes and try and keep the scorelines a little respectable

Why 360-version has so crap gameplay comparing to PS2-version.

I compared 360-FIFA 07 to 360-PES6 and after that FIFA`s gameplay felt totally disgusting.

Well, I bought this late June and I'm still enjoying it as I eagerly await '08 and 2008.

All I've done since I got it is play on Manager Mode - is that the best one to play with would anyone say? I haven't even tried any other modes as this seemed to be the most exhaustive but then I read in the '08 thread about '07 having a sh*t load of leagues. Whenever I do a transfer search there's about 3 and a hlaf leagues......

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom