FIFA 07

Good game earlier mate, bloody Freddie Kanoute nearly won the game for ya lol

The "FIFA will always be shit" guy is online, playing FIFA?! Call the press!! Get cameras around to this guy's place!! :mryellow:

The "FIFA will always be shit" guy is online, playing FIFA?! Call the press!! Get cameras around to this guy's place!! :mryellow:

i want to play you man!! Whats up. I borrowed it from a mate. Im sick of playing manu and barca! Im actually starting to bet bored of it..... I hope not...

hell yeah, next time we play, lets play with other teams then the big ones.... :)
Oh crap, you're ove8?! I thought you were one of my nephew's mates - he's started giving out my gamertag to everybody and they're always bugging me to chat with them! I've deleted you, haha - if you add me again I'll keep you this time!

Oh crap, you're ove8?! I thought you were one of my nephew's mates - he's started giving out my gamertag to everybody and they're always bugging me to chat with them! I've deleted you, haha - if you add me again I'll keep you this time!

yeah, i added you again, lets play

great games again mate, cant believe Douif got so many free kicks lol, well played boss

thats my old one for xbox.... but yeah dude ove8 is my real one... actually i was trying to fool you so you would play some other guy :(, weirdo HAHA

jesus deftones crushed me. Im starting to like this game online. Have barely played offline. I hit a wall on monday with this game, then i tried it again and i still like it. There are some really annoying aspects, player collisions, heading, direct kicks on the ground, throw-ins, sometimes the passes go opposite of where i want them(pro evo has this to), do you guys turn passing assist all the way off? Also If there are two of my teamates in front of me, the ball always is passed to the closest one, in pro evo you can hold to go to the farther guy, is this the case in fifa, or am i doing it wrong?

Im going ot enjoy the fifa pro league

great games again mate, cant believe Douif got so many free kicks lol, well played boss

i love playing against dazfeeder, i told my girlfriend i was losing to the english, she said who? I said i mean Dazfeeder, she said, isnt that german. She good hear me yell outside our house! hahaha

i did until you crushed me both times! HAHA my games with dazfeeder were a little closer. But i still will play you again!

Dont feel bad, I was on fire last night for some odd reason. I played some friendlies with a mate from the online league Dazfeeder and I are in and I didnt even let him score in all three games and the scores were like 4-0, 4-0, and 5-0. I also played a few ranked quick matches with Werder Bremen and was beating the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona, etc. with my lower team.

Also If there are two of my teamates in front of me, the ball always is passed to the closest one, in pro evo you can hold to go to the farther guy, is this the case in fifa, or am i doing it wrong?
It should work just like in PES where the longer/harder you press the button the pass should go to a teammate who is far away, unless maybe your passing assistance is to high?!?!?

About heading, didnt you notice many of the times I did a cross into the box that my player went to head the ball and not chest it down. Sure, I never scored from any of them but I do understand how to head the ball in this game. The issue most people have (and I had at first as well) is doing it the PES way. Which translated into, I can't just hit the button shortly after a cross and have my player head it like they did in PES/WE. What needs done in FIFA is you need to hit the button the nanosecond before the ball is over the player. Granted it pisses me off that the computer doesnt head the ball, but people online that know how to play the game can do headers and playing online is what its all about.
im going to be on late tonight, 11pm easter or so with my drunk on, look to crush me again
Considering its Friday, I might very well be drunk around that time as well so they might be very close, very intoxicated games. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom