FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

OMG i'm surrended by blind :((
we can critic PES but a little word on FIFA and it's the end of the world...

ThomasGOAL, I respect you and thank you for all that you've done in the past and am sure are still doing. However, after going over to the winningelevenblog.com site to look for PES news, I noticed where Adam would come onto the scene after a "negative" post(in his definition) and threaten to delete that users account just because that user expressed his opinion about PES. At one point the user expressed his dislikes with Seabass's direction with the series and immediately afterwards Adam replied by stating(paraphrasing here).. "I don't understand why your comments are always negative, but I'm watching you closely.". Minutes after that the user explained why his posts were negative and why he will continue with his dislikes with the game until he sees improvement. To which Adam replied (paraphrase) "since you will continue to be negative, I will be deleting your account."

Negative or not, it is an opinion that everyone should be free to express in an educated and respectful way. I really could not beleive what I was reading over there. It felt as if you were in a concentration camp under ruthless dictatorship. I was very dissapointed to say the least. I really don't understand this behaviour. So ThomasGOAL, you see this happends over there too and I am against this type of behaviour. It should not be happening here as well. We should all respectfully agree to disagree and move on without personal attacks on each other.

Lord help us all.

Peace!
;-)

Last edited:

So here's the second topic on EW I've seen today where someone's opinion of whatever thing has resulted in him being seen as a tosser etc, just because he doesn't agree and can justify why.

thomas i still thank you for your work, i was just taken aback by your criticisms of the malouda face, im not trying to have a go at you.. or start any flame wars in here..

In fairness to TG he does have a point.

Fifa faces generally have always been much poorer compared to WE/PES.

Imo.

ThomasGOAL, I respect you and thank you for all that you've done in the past and am sure are still doing. However, after going over to the winningelevenblog.com site to look for PES news, I noticed where Adam would come onto the scene after a "negative" post(in his definition) and threaten to delete that users account just because that user expressed his opinion about PES. At one point the user expressed his dislikes with Seabass's direction with the series and immediately afterwards Adam replied by stating(paraphrasing here).. "I don't understand why your comments are always negative, but I'm watching you closely.". Minutes after that the user explained why his posts were negative and why he will continue with his dislikes with the game until he sees improvement. To which Adam replied (paraphrase) "since you will continue to be negative, I will be deleting your account."

Negative or not, it is an opinion that everyone should be free to express in an educated and respectful way. I really could not beleive what I was reading over there. It felt as if you were in a concentration camp under ruthless dictatorship. I was very dissapointed to say the least. I really don't understand this behaviour. So ThomasGOAL, you see this happends over there too and I am against this type of behaviour. It should not be happening here as well. We should all respectfully agree to disagree and move on without personal attacks on each other.

Lord help us all.

Peace!
;-)

if anyone is going to start censoring opinions, might as well close down the forums altogether.. and freedom of speech while you're at it. And the constitution of every civilized nation.

thomas i still thank you for your work, i was just taken aback by your criticisms of the malouda face, im not trying to have a go at you.. or start any flame wars in here..
I don't want to start war, i think other users do that very well, i just see alot of strange faces on FIFA, and the Malouda one look like Tony Parker that all...

In fairness to TG he does have a point.

Fifa faces generally have always been much poorer compared to WE/PES.

Imo.
Thanks to confirm

from a another big Dexter fan :))

Thanks Oli and Milanista, Evo become really a place for children...

no evo became a place for pes fanboys who wont accept that fifa has surpassed their beloved pes. things change and some people have a problem with it

no evo became a place for pes fanboys who wont accept that fifa has surpassed their beloved pes. things change and some people have a problem with it
ok so i speak about the face of Malouda that mean FIFA is a shitty game... ok :calmdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom