FIFA 09 Online - Naming & Shaming

proxi

Champions League
9 February 2003
Sheffield
Tottenham Hotspur
I thought it could be useful for stress-relieving and warning others regarding idiots online, your experiences with them and what exploits / sweetspots they use. The chance of us all playing the same idiots known for making the online game feel pointless at times is not actually that low, so if you feel there's a case, come to my office and we'll talk.

A list for each platform will be drawn up if there's enough replies.

Username - redsnaepper
Mode - 1 vs 1
Platform - PS3
What Happened - Typical prat from the FIFA 08 exploiting crew, I played him last night, I selected Spurs then he lined up Barca (he's that dense that he probably doesn't realize that they're no longer the official Cunts Choice © team). I kicked off, got dispossessed as per usual, he tries a shot from the halfway line, wide out on the right. Twice it nearly went in. he knew what he was doing. I then went on to dominate, until he got a free kick 10 yards inside his own half. It was strange because he was constantly passing to that same region and stopping there, like he wanted a free kick there. I took the bait! He strikes the free kick full power and straight towards goal with immense topspin. I don't know how there was that much. My keeper ran out and then turned the side and stopped. The ball bounced in the D, then down again on the line and went in the net. Keeper doing some daft run to the right of the box. The player tried doing this again, but I didn't take the bait, so instead it was constant speedy wingers powering down the wing in straight lines, crosses in towards the penalty spot, those attempts again from the halfway line and the same sidestep move used by every player, everywhere on the pitch. So boring and 08'esque.
Finish / DNF? - He disconnected on 90 minutes after I made it 3-1 to Spurs.

PS3 FIFA 09 Avoided Players List
redsnaepper [uses exploits]
Jester0 [uses exploits]
KingChimera [uses exploits]
mace_ [uses exploits]
ridler89 [uses exploits]
bayernfreak [uses exploits]
MSV-Fox [uses exploits]
Zonda86 [uses exploits]

Last edited:
Good idea proxi! If you update your first post with PS3 avoidance material, I will do the same for Xbox360 in my post here :)). I've not really played many online games yet, and I've only really played one pratt so to speak, who was blatantly a Man Utd, Ronaldo assissted whore. I shan't be playing Man Utd again in a hurry anyway.

One Spanish guy last night quit after I made it 4-1 against his Valencia with my Villarreal team, but it was long into the second half and I got the win awarded to me.

Watch this space :TU:.

Actually, me and CW had a FIFA08 avoided players list, full of cunts, I could paste that in here as they will probably be trying the same things on FIFA09, or we can just take it from scratch here and see what we get?

Xbox 360 FIFA 09 Avoided Players List

Nightcrawl3r91
yuggar
Kleinundrund
Joseppi66
gingerasta
N10 RIBERY

Last edited:
Do these threads work? I'd never go to start a match, then look in a thread for the guys name just to check if he was a muppet.

I would :)). I'd have my 3rd post open in it's own window any time I am going to play online games for a while.

Good idea proxi! If you update your first post with PS3 avoidance material, I will do the same for Xbox360 in my post here :)). I've not really played many online games yet, and I've only really played one pratt so to speak, who was blatantly a Man Utd, Ronaldo assissted whore. I shan't be playing Man Utd again in a hurry anyway.

One Spanish guy last night quit after I made it 4-1 against his Valencia with my Villarreal team, but it was long into the second half and I got the win awarded to me.

Watch this space :TU:.

Actually, me and CW had a FIFA08 avoided players list, full of cunts, I could paste that in here as they will probably be trying the same things on FIFA09, or we can just take it from scratch here and see what we get?

Xbox 360 FIFA 09 Avoided Players List
Could do man, feel free to do the 360 side of it. A list of '08 cunts may as well be added yeah. Do you have the gamertag of that Valencia prat? I forgot the PS3 ID of the user I shamed in my first post, had to boot up FIFA and check my recent games history.

Do these threads work? I'd never go to start a match, then look in a thread for the guys name just to check if he was a muppet.
Hmm, might do for some. If not I find it a good read anyway (judging on similar topics for past games). I have a good memory with details like these, I can read the thread through then if I was lined up to play someone mentioned here I'd realize. :))

His gamertag would be in my recent players Nick, but I'm not putting him on here because he wasn't a cunt, he just quit early, annoying yes, but I get the win and beat him easily.

I won't add the avoided players I have already as they were from UEFA CL 0607, so I'll just start afresh in here :TU:.

FUCKING SCUMBAGS ONLINE STILL REIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF EA, come on sort this shite out, last year it happened, then it happened on Euro 2008, now again this, just played an Interactive League match, no one to take on my West Ham, so included Rivals, comes up, Chelsea v Villa, that'll do, I whipped a shite load of Chelsea scumbags last year in 08, let's see how we go, take the lead, then he does a Deco special down the line to equalise, take lead again, then he scores with Lampard after a rebound, and he watches it 3 times FFS, I take the lead for the 3rd and final time after Cech drops a cross, I watch the replay twice, the game ends and then up it comes: Connection has been lost with your opponent, I dont worry, that's a 3v0 win to me, but no it aint, its a game that doesnt exist, I mean can we ever stop this fooking shocking shite, why do people play online at all?

Think I may stay to unranked friendlies, cause its all shite this balls with people quitting, the fact the final whistle had gone makes it even more annoying.

Username :Nightcrawl3r91
Platform :XB360
Match type: 1v1

And people wonder why I have zero interest in online gaming (except co-op mode in shooters).

placebo my fishing buddy, you have no idea what your missing when you play with other evo web members, it really brings things all together. I think people who see me write on here probably dont have a good view of me, LOL, but i think when they play online with me, they change there opinonions somewhat... i agree with randoms sometimes, but playing with guys from here or buddies its awesome

360:

yuggar
Kleinundrund
Joseppi66
gingerasta
N10 RIBERY

All use fully assisted controls, pick top teams, run with the quick players all game and always go for the cutback. They generally make the game boring to play and completely unrealistic.
Hopefully those sorts of people will sod off and play the game which suits sort of thing more when it comes out - PES.

I'll try and avoid them then, most people who have some clan initials at the start of their gamertag are fucking tossers.

Not sure if this is the sort of thing you should add, but "HOGIE123" picked Liverpool when I went on Stoke, had fully assisted passing and then just passed it all over the place, impossible to get near and just frustrating to play against and completely unrealistic (every pass being perfectly aimed and weigted, even at stupid angles). I put my team on ultra defensive and got a goal on the break to win 1-0 though.

I'll try and avoid them then, most people who have some clan initials at the start of their gamertag are fucking tossers.

Not sure if this is the sort of thing you should add, but "HOGIE123" picked Liverpool when I went on Stoke, had fully assisted passing and then just passed it all over the place, impossible to get near and just frustrating to play against and completely unrealistic (every pass being perfectly aimed and weigted, even at stupid angles). I put my team on ultra defensive and got a goal on the break to win 1-0 though.

such a joke isn't it! by far the most annoying thing in the game assisted passes never screw up...

I think it's time to revive this thread, I've played two lads over the last few days (in Ultimate Team mode) and because I managed to beat them I've had abuse from them ever since. Blocked communications with them now but either way it's not on, and seeing as Sony/Microsoft won't do anything about it I'll try and memorise the list of these people so that I don't ever have to play them again online.

PS3 FIFA 09 Avoided Players List

GLITCHERS/EXPLOITERS
redsnaepper
Jester0
KingChimera
mace_
ridler89
bayernfreak
MSV-Fox
Zonda86

ABUSIVE
None as yet