10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on now lads..... so if anybody wants to come on and have a few games then pls do! i know Rad is on aswell, so all we need is 1 more player to come and we can start!

This is getting shit now :(( We have people taking things to far like Jamie and then Lawze who was fine with it and saying it was fine. I found today the first time I went into the dressing room, Checked who was there and left cause I didnt want to be part of the big bustup that was going on or was going on.

This is getting shit now :(( We have people taking things to far like Jamie and then Lawze who was fine with it and saying it was fine. I found today the first time I went into the dressing room, Checked who was there and left cause I didnt want to be part of the big bustup that was going on or was going on.

What?

I haven't been on today. Was there a fight :BOP:? Eh, I mean, was there a fight :(?

Were you there for the games, did you play any games? Jamie was annoyed at some players playing awful and I was saying if people play badly others will be upset.

Nothing Jamie and I have done doesn't happen anywhere else when you throw a group of guys in the same room. We were both annoyed at some people's performances, but still playing as a team. If you actually think theres going to be no disagreements then your wrong.

Whats that got to do with calling Tobi a Cunt yesterday and Fremm a French Twat(he isnt even french :ROLL:) Its ok to be dissapointed with a result but simply saying stuff like that isnt going to do anything but dampen the mood and make people not want to take part. Also if i remember correctly yesterday he tried and got his player sent off on purpose and after that in a later match quit in the middle of it.

Last edited:
Yeah I m gonna quit this BAP thing lads, it just isn t fun anymore....
I m a noob at Fifa and just joined to have some fun with my Evo-web mates, but some people take this shit to seriously. Hope you lot do well though
Cheers

Abuse of other people, and racism won't be tolerated. There's no need to even give warnings out, that wouldn't be allowed in this forum and it's certainly not allowed in this club.

If you think it's fine to call people a "cunt" in your own team, and make racist remarks, this is the wrong club for you. Wrong forum as well I imagine.

WTF who is calling people a cunt and being racist? dags and rad do somthing about this man. im shocked. if i was manager of this team, that person would of got the boot already and i would of reported the person to the mods if need be. shocking really

That Jamie guy was a bit of an ass Wednesday night aswell. I wasn't going to say anything and see how it panned out but obviously he has got worse.

I don't know who he thinks he is telling people what to do. From my point of view, the reasons I came out of position are valid. Once because a midfielder bombed through the middle so I chased back as he was unmarked and the other 2 times was cos I was fed up of not getting a pass.
He was also having a go tobi saying he was bailing him out all the time where I didn't really see any problems. He obviously thinks he is the bollocks at this game.

He also needs to practice what he preaches.
He was telling people to pass quicker. I then made a point of watching his play and I thought he was very selfish (especially in the last 3rd of play) and wouldn't pass the ball himself. Hypocritical to say the least.

I'm not bothering playing with people like that as I joined up to have a bit of fun. Yes it's nice to win but if things don't go to plan, get over it and move onto the next game without slagging people of.
There are ways of saying things to people without being aggressive.

Sort your act out son or make like a tree.

im on the ps3 now dags do you want that name or another

also it's annoying how often the game scripts the ball to hit the posts and bar and how cutback tap ins end up in row z

Were you there for the games, did you play any games? Jamie was annoyed at some players playing awful and I was saying if people play badly others will be upset.

Nothing Jamie and I have done doesn't happen anywhere else when you throw a group of guys in the same room. We were both annoyed at some people's performances, but still playing as a team. If you actually think theres going to be no disagreements then your wrong.
u dont go off calling people cunts and french whatever. thats out of order. yes there is disagreements in a team but slagging people off doesnt show good team spirit at all and makes matters worse. thanks to your mate, some people are thinking of quiting this club. well done and if you had the balls, you would tell your mate how wrong he was seeing as your the one who recommended him. makes you look bad yourself

The only one who will be leaving the club is him (unless he sorts his act out). I'm sure one of our cap-i-tans can "drop" him.

This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion. First off, Jamies been playing excellent when I've been around and he's always played as a team player, thats why I reccomended him.

Second off, how does anyone know he said the word "Cunt". Because all you see in the dressing room was ****. And if people think saying the word "French" is severly racist then some people here must live in the PC Bridgade world. Half of us are English, we have a rivalry with the French. And the Germans, and the Argies, and the Croatians now it seems.

It seems that when people play poorly you step on eggshells and don't say anything whatsoever. People want to have fun, but how fun is it when someone can't pass 5 yards.

Yes there were disagreements and arguments, but that happens anytime when you have a group of guys together, difference is when the X button is pressed and we are in a game, Me Jamie and the rest of us last night all played as a team and played pretty damn good.

He also needs to practice what he preaches.
He was telling people to pass quicker. I then made a point of watching his play and I thought he was very selfish (especially in the last 3rd of play) and wouldn't pass the ball himself. Hypocritical to say the least.

20.71 Short Pass Attempts. 14.19 Completed. Currently 3rd in the table overall play. So he does pass, he does assist. So your points on his play are invalid.

I don't care how good the player is, if he acts like a dick and abuses other players with insults and racism, it's not on.

I've had a number of people also say he isn't a team player whatsoever, he's extremely ball greedy and doesn't want to work with the team at all, even resulting in trying to get sent off just because he was annoyed at someone. Again, not on.

And stats don't mean jack shit. If the team isn't happy, he can be ranked number 1 in the world for stats, his attitude and personality are causing issues and I'd rather be the bottom-ranked team and have a good-mannered team who play for fun and enjoy the games regardless.

That's the last comment being made from me on this matter.

I'm with FreMM:
EVO-WEB, means most of us come from PES. I'm a FIFA beginner, too. Playing in an EVO-WEB team for me means having fun with forum mates and not being the best FIFA player/team (you should look for a deserved FIFA clan then)

I'm trying to join later this evening...

I don't care how good the player is, if he acts like a dick and abuses other players with insults and racism, it's not on.

I've had a number of people also say he isn't a team player whatsoever, he's extremely ball greedy and doesn't want to work with the team at all, even resulting in trying to get sent off just because he was annoyed at someone. Again, not on.

And stats don't mean jack shit. If the team isn't happy, he can be ranked number 1 in the world for stats, his attitude and personality are causing issues and I'd rather be the bottom-ranked team and have a good-mannered team who play for fun and enjoy the games regardless.

well said, capitano

Your acting like its the harshest thing someone has ever said and you were not even there. You say he's ball greedy but the game RECORDS this stuff. I wouldnt of been assisted all night by him and he wouldnt of played within the team last night if he was that ball greedy.

The thing causing issues here is people playing badly in games, that causes reactions.

20.71 Short Pass Attempts. 14.19 Completed. Currently 3rd in the table overall play. So he does pass, he does assist. So your points on his play are invalid.

The stats are uneven - if you pick 'any - you can boost your own stats up super fast by passing it around between the 8 or 9 players you are controlling getting points for every single pass.

This matter is now closed. There will be an announcement shortly on what happens next.

The stats are uneven - if you pick 'any - you can boost your own stats up super fast by passing it around between the 8 or 9 players you are controlling getting points for every single pass.

So your saying he wasnt passing last night, even though you saw me and him play with the team?

When I played Wednesday mate, I didn't really like his tone.
He even said well played to me so I'm not really complaining about anything he said to me. He told me to keep position which is fair enough. I normally do so I let it go as it wasn't a big deal.
Like I said I wasn't going to say anything but it sounds as though he is being quite aggressive towards some of the lads. I wasn't on last night so I don't really know.

I've been annoyed with people (including your mate Jamie for not passing on numerous occasions) during some games (and people must have been annoyed with me) but there is ways of getting your point across without being aggressive.
He isn't the perfect player either so maybe you could remind him of that.

For example, make your point but you don't have to target individuals.
If you say what you mean (without naming and shaming), the individuals will/should take notice and try and do as best as they can in the next few games. At the end of the day, this is supposed to be a bit of fun so as The Joker would say "Why so serious?".

I tend to move the ball about all day long and if any of you play me in single player mode you will see that is the case.
So bare in mind that button response/lag can be an issue sometimes.

Just get him to relax a bit and I'm sure this will sort itself out.

Maybe an apology to some of the lads wouldn't go amiss either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom