Fifa 09 {Ps3} English Premier League. Anyone?

Kallinn

Viva la Rafalution !!!
4 November 2007
Iceland
Liverpool !!!
Hey there everyone.

I was wondering if any of u could make a ps3 Evo web premier league for ps3. Just like the one Cw made for Xbox. I'm not talking about adding the championship too cus i know were not that many.
I really would create one but i just dont know how to plan it and stuff.

It would be awesome if anyone could make this. :APPLAUD:

I wouldn't mind organising something having previously been part of the Xbox crew. :))

It would need to be only for reliable, regular posters on here tho, otherwise it wont work, and a maximum of 8 or 10 players would work best.

Well, after seeing how 10vs10 consists of a lot of messing around getting a proper game, and random 1vs1's are now getting soaked in cheaterdom (the all-star team trick), I'd be pretty happy to return to online play. Folk from here can be trusted and if like you said there's 8-10 of us then dedication will get the games played and the league completed, wahey!

I'm personally looking to play as Spurs, obviously.

Great. But now we just need someone to organize this. Cammey could you do that? or if u know about someone then it would be great. And do u guys also know about some other fifa fan sites or something like that because we need more players. I know about maybe 6-8 icelandic players who could join if we would need players. Then we just need someone 2 organize. Hope we could start this league soon. :)

Edit: Didnt see your post cammey. I could skip the icelandic players if we're gonna make a mini league. But if we'll make a full league then i can ask them. :)

Last edited:
I would be interested in this. PSN: SJP76
Would like to be Liverpool but if it's random then I'm cool with that.

Last edited:
Cammey. Wouldnt we random? :S

But are u okay with that i'd post this on icelandic forum and tell them 2 join? or are we makin a mini league?

I was hoping it would be teams picked by choice, but I guess I'd go with random. I'd absolutely hate to be Chelsea or Arsenal, there's a real vicious mental block going on my head :D

So, that's 8 people. Are we still going for more elsewhere Kallinn? I'm available every night by the way, never far from the PS3 after 9pm UK time, I suppose it helps being engaged to a fellow gaming addict.

I still need a reply from you guys weather i should ask the icelandic players to join too or not. If we're sticking with a mini league then we only need two more players but if we're gonna play a full EPL then i guess i need to ask the icelandic players or if someone knows some other fifa fan site then he could post it here.

I personally think that with the amount of leagues / cups getting abandoned early or not even starting, it'd be better to get a realistic number and then go for it. 10 players seems good. There could always be the room for more players in Season 2, especially if it's successful and Season 1 completes.

By the way, I'll try catch you for some games later mate, cheers for the PSN add.

Yes. That would be a good idea to see how first season goes. and then maybe add some players. Thanks for accepting too. :)

It hasn't started yet, although I wish it would! :) Most likely will be random teams (I'd prefer chosen but it doesn't matter).

Cammey, are you still creating this? Or Kallinn? If not, I'd happily have a go at it, although I've not created a league on the game before but it surely can't be hard.

Proxi u can make this league. I was never planning to create it. Just requesting.:)

And i'd like it to be random teams please. I think it's more fun if you get a team that youre not used to play with and u would need to get used to your team. :)

Righto, I'll make it in the next few hours as I'm off out for a bit now!

If anyone is still interested in joining, please reply as soon as possible as I'll be drawing the random teams later too at that crazy website, and posting information in a new topic.

Any questions or encouragements regarding the rules are very welcome. Initial thought would be that matches will be 5 minute halves, some calm lag'n'quit rules (we're all pretty calm in here so far and could sort things out without fuss I'm sure), and for there to be at least 2 games against each other. Maybe four?

Cheers, will visit back later.

Just waiting on a few folk Kallinn is kindly getting to join before I draw the squads and whatnot. :)

Proxi. Are u making the league or not? I'm sry that i havent been online over the last 2 weeks. Got banned and could only read this, not write.

Back
Top Bottom