FIFA 09 PS3 - UEFA Cup - Register Now!

Just played a matchday 2 fixture, wordup789 (TheProblemo) Benfica vs my Olympiakos.

It was a close game, finishing 1-0 to Olympiakos, Galletti getting the goal.

Was actually a bit nervous playing this game lol.

To all guys in group H i will be available this Sunday evening to play the first 3 matches. Look forward to playing you all. Im Deportivo by the way.

@ Chelse4ever & The Problemo - I will be on tonight from about 8.30pm (UK) if you want to play our games. Send me a msg via PSN tonight and I will join up as soon as I can. Give me time to finish the game I'm in though.

To all guys in group H i will be available this Sunday evening to play the first 3 matches. Look forward to playing you all. Im Deportivo by the way.

Okay man (I'm Feyenoord). I'll be on and off all weekend, so peeps in my group feel free to PM me or add me on PSN to say when you're about!

I suppose it's looking like I'm gonna have to let you two in! Were Espanyol knocked out in the first round ?

So are we going ahead with the matches that us registered chaps can actually play?

I've only one possible match at the moment, and that's against Dags, so Dags message me anytime on PSN if you fancy playing it (if we're supposed to). I'm on most nights.

You should have been invited into a league proxi. Please play your games through there (though only against people in your group!)

Kalinn is in, which means Everton shall not be replacing Brann, so we now just need a NEC Nijmegen :D

So are we going ahead with the matches that us registered chaps can actually play?

I've only one possible match at the moment, and that's against Dags, so Dags message me anytime on PSN if you fancy playing it (if we're supposed to). I'm on most nights.

I'll try and get our match in tonight mate, I'm just off around to my parents for a roast (haven't had a roast for months!) so I shouldn't be back too late, maybe home for around 9-10pm.

You should have been invited into a league proxi. Please play your games through there (though only against people in your group!)

Kalinn is in, which means Everton shall not be replacing Brann, so we now just need a NEC Nijmegen :D
So do i get my invitation to the league to night?

I've entered the league name and abbrevation and i found the league. But when i'm supposed to choose team i can't find Brann. I'm in the norway tippeleague but still cant find them. Where can i find my invite, if I have got one?

To all guys in group H im available now to go on and play my games.Let me no when you guys are on :o)

Last edited:
Hey Damo i'm on mate if you wanna play, other than Chrisw_bwfc no one else in our group has accept their league invite yet and joined.

Hi PB everytime I try to play and you come on, the screen wont let me go any further than our club logo screens. Are you having the same problem? Cheers mate.

Have to try another night I think...you will beat me anyway :O)Im a pes man but just getting used to Fifa and its not easy.

Proxi, I'll have our game tomorrow evening if that's okay? Virgin are being knobs again and I'm getting a whopping 78KB/s at the moment, not even 1 sodding meg! :CURSE:

Ok...WHY CANT I CHOOSE SK BRANN IN THE NORWAY LEAGUE WHEN I'M JOINING THE LEAGUE! :@

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom