FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

It's slowing down, to be honest I think the guys who are involved in the 10v10 stuff need to think about whether they can play in two leagues at once. That's not being arsey, I've just very rarely been able to get hold of them. I'm having a great time with the league, I love the game, so it's frustrating me how slow it's going.

I am on now for a couple of hours :DD

Hopefully I can get the rest of my games done?

Sorry wasn't on last night - I had to see my mates before I head off on holiday - YEE HAA!!!

Wigan 1-0 Liverpool

Jumbo got cut off near the end of first half - so we played another half and I got a goal late on :DD

Was a good game with a few chances.

I have these left to play.

Man U
Blackburn
Sunderland

I am probably only going to be able to play up until 6:30pm - then I am away for two weeks. So If any of you guys are about - please get on so I can finish my games :DD

If not - It's up to CB how its done. I would like the games I haven't played to go down as draws, as I have tried to get games played. But also I know it is a bit cheeky. So I really don't mind - its just that I am not doing too bad in the league at the moment.

Especially as I am on Semi shooting and that the big guns of Timbo and Coopzy are on Assisted :DD

Anyway - Either way I don't mind :DD

So I am on for the next 3 hours - so if you don't see me on the xbox. send a message in here and I will get on.

Is there anyone who needs to play me online now? If so let me know and i'll jump on.

Last edited:
FFS.. :RANT: I just got the
One light of the Ring of Light on the front of your Xbox 360 console flashes red, and you receive an error code and message: "E74 System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support"
Done some research and i know its not the av cable so it must be
The scaler chip problem (the "ANA" or "HANA" chip connected directly to the AV cable) in rare cases it is the GPU
Anyone experienced this before?

So i guess i'm out then. :CRY: Sorry guys.

(Joe) Bolton 1 - 0 Everton (Hello)

Wasnt the greatest game, robbed him in the 88th min :APPLAUD:

SUPER DAVIES!

Arsenal 1 v Everton 1

Ade with a 92nd min equalizer after he missed a sitter earlier, was a good game m8.

Liverpool 4-1 Portsmouth

This was replayed yesterday as the first match his 360 crashed in the first half.

4-1 flattered me a bit although I did play well and had a lot of chances. A good game though.

Right, guys I need to play, I'll be on FIFA all night tonight, if you are on please send me an invite then I will join you as soon as my current match finishes. Thanks.

I'm on now, playing Tim in ten minutes (allegedly, bloody 10v10 :P), if nobody else is around for ten minutes after that I'll sign out again.

Middlesbrough 2-0 Newcastle - you play great football Tim, no glitching, and your defence is a bastard. Great stuff.

Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham - goalkeeper had a nightmare for the first goal, ran out and then stopped dead for no reason ... had a great chance ruled offside when it definitely wasn't, then got hacked down at the end and the referee only gave a yellow card. Bloody game.

Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham - goalkeeper had a nightmare for the first goal, ran out and then stopped dead for no reason ... had a great chance ruled offside when it definitely wasn't, then got hacked down at the end and the referee only gave a yellow card. Bloody game.

Sorry about hacking you down late on, should have seen red, was hanging on near the end, it i thought it was offside though, good gmae mate.

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal - not a good run of form for Newcastle. Sack the board sack the board sack the board... Well played JayD.

It was Fridays at 6pm but it's been difficult to play people so the rule is a bit relaxed at the moment. If it gets any worse though there will be some bootings I think.

I'm gonna resign as Villa boss people, i have lost the will to play 1 vs 1 so someone who enjoys it may as well take over the title contenders :))

Thank you and goodnight, much love

(Jumbo) Liverpool 1-0 Hull
Fairly even game, though Liverpool deserved the win as they created some good chances (I think I had one!)
Nice midfield battle, and both of us seemed to have a bit of time on the ball, though that might have been due to the lag!

I only have Tim, Coopz & Amarcord to play now to see if I can emulate Hull IRL and get them into the top 3.;)
I'm around tonight and some of tomorrow night if any of you fancy a game (or if anyone I've already played wants a friendly)?

[edit] Just seen Coopz's message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom