FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Premier League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Are there many more games to be played now?
I'm just eager to get onto the next league now I've finished mine. ;)
Mind you, with all the other games out / out soon, a break is probably needed!

You can see from looking at the table that a few people still have a few games left to play. I'm waiting to get hold of Dutfish, and guys like iceman17 and tuta still have a few games left.

It's going to drag on I think, I'd kick people out but it's quite a few people still needing to get their games played. Don't want to be left with zero players...

I will pull out, whenever I get time to go on FIFA, nobody from the league is online or I am playing Clubs mode.

That added to the fact that there are no control restrictions means it's pointless for me to bother with it as I can hardly get to play a league game and when I do I don't enjoy it (it's not a hardcore tournament for money, most people seem to be taking it as one).

I don't think we will be moving onto the second part of the season for a long while, no point when there's so many great games out. People can't be expected to drop everything to fulfil a commitment to a gaming league, like it's visiting their dying granny in hospital or something.

Back
Top Bottom