FIFA 09 Xbox 360 - (low star teams) league tournament or Cup

How come it goes back to default squads and why aren't they the latest squad file? Delph is crap now on my Leeds team :(

Leeds (Richj) 0 - Gais (Me) 1

Got a penalty in like the 75th minute which I scored. I wasn't scoring any other way. Well played mate :)

Yeah good game, was a bit scrappy and you had the majority of the chances so your probably deserved the win.

solna (me) 1 - 1 Leeds (Jumbo)

Beckford is tough to handle :)) difficult game. well played.

You deserved it you had the ball the whole time in second half.

I'm just going to warn everyone that I might be pausing the game from time to time, this is because my game can get in slow down mode and I have like 10 fps. So I have to press the xbox button so the menu shows up and then close it for it do get back to normal.

Gais (Me) 2 - 1 Aalesunds(Joe)

Gillingham (Tim7) 1 - 1 Gais (Me)

Good games boys :)

Tim 1-1 Stu

Great game, proper game of football. Few chances either end, I hit the bar and missed a free header from a wide free kick near the end. Good game!

Shitty default squads put Derby to 3 stars so i left and now i cant join again without a invite

I'll be on for games most of tomorrow I think.

Sounds like there have been cracking games already :)

You can't choose any other squads than the original ones when you do an online league. I did look for the option. :(

Are you sure you need an invite Coopz? If you know the password you should be able to just sign in...?

Gais (Me) 2 - 0 Elfsbrg (Gab)

Good game mate. Bit laggy but neither of our faults. Well played :)

I can't see any invite options at all Coopz, the only thing I can see is a button that says "allow new users to join" so I've pressed that if you want to try joining again.

Leicester City (Kamy100) 0 - 2 Gais (Me)

Should have been a lot more but Kamy looked dangerous going forward. Well played :)

It's nice to play games where it's not 100mph football :)).
Yep, exactly what I said about the games I played against the FSB guy - just brilliant, as realistic as you'd ever get a football game. Like proper play-off finals.

If FIFA 10 could just make all games feel so tight then every game online would be bliss.

I play anti football :SMUG: I probably have had two shots in three games

Should probably have beaten stu 5-0 like usual if he didn't lag cheat :SMUG:

Gab_ 1 - Shooto 0

I think I only had one shot so 0 - 0 would probably be more fair. Note that I'm a little bit drunk and it was the first time I scored a goal, so I think I know what to do from now on.

Last edited:
Gais (Me) 0 - 0 St. Mirren (Shooto)

We both could make a case that we deserved to win this. Well played :)

Back
Top Bottom