Fifa 10 360 Knockout tournament fixtures and results

Real Zaragoza (ME) 0 - 2 Stoke (PEPPER)

His team were just too strong. My forwards couldn't outmuscle his defenders and my defenders were always beaten by his forwards and I didn't have enough skill to do anything :PP

Pepper played well and good luck mate for the rest of the tourny! :))

Quality :)). That looks well good Coopz. We should deffo run some more knockout tournies after this one. Maybe a Johnstone's Paint Trophy or something like that? Maybe an FA Cup if we get lots of interest.

I'm up for that yeah

FA cup with random teams would be good with about 5 Prem teams in and the rest CCC, L1 and a few L2 for a challenge

Well, maybe not random teams then? Maybe seed people depending on how they did previously (ie, people who go out first round, like Chris Davies, they can use the prem teams)? :P

Frankfurt 2 Palmerias 1 AET

After a very hard fought game I squeeked past joe 2-1 AET, thanks to a 25 yard hit and hope that somehow flew into the top corner from Amanatadidis.

poo head

I went full manual after you told me you did. Im sure you noticed I dont usually use them settings haha

Played though

Good luck hope you lose

i've sent you a FR anyway - drop me a PM or XBL message when you have the game. Time difference may be a prob too??

I'm usually on after 9pm UK time in the week, anytime on Sundays.

that should be fine then... maybe around 6 pm my time(eastern) 11 pm your time? or i could probably do 5 pm as well. WHen i get the game i will play you before i play anything else, LOL

Quality :)). That looks well good Coopz. We should deffo run some more knockout tournies after this one. Maybe a Johnstone's Paint Trophy or something like that? Maybe an FA Cup if we get lots of interest.

Great idea! The Paint Trophy is L1 & L2 clubs only, isn't it? Top class, almost every team below ** stars and L2 teams mainly with a single star. We can expect a lot of tight and gruelling 1-goal games ;-)

FA Cup would be nice, too.

mr mendoza when will you be around for our match? what team and settings you gonna be using?
Semi settings with some on manual such has through ball and the long passes. Im not sure what team i will be but i will choose one a 3.5 star team.

I can play around 12-1pm today or around 9pm onwards tonight.

Real Zaragoza (ME) 0 - 2 Stoke (PEPPER)

His team were just too strong. My forwards couldn't outmuscle his defenders and my defenders were always beaten by his forwards and I didn't have enough skill to do anything :PP

Pepper played well and good luck mate for the rest of the tourny! :))
Cheers Bobby,i thought you played the better football but Stoke are just a bit too strong and physical for Zaragoza.Great game though.

(Shooto) Celtic 0-3 Toulouse (Jumbo) AET

Was 0-0 at the end of 90 minutes in a cautious affair and in Shooto's words he 'fell apart in extra time'.

Scoreline doesn't do it justice, it was a very close match in all fairness and I feel a bit lucky to go through cos I was hanging on at times.

Well played.

EDIT: For future reference, Celtic are 4 stars so shouldn't be used if we do another tourney.

Last edited:
EDIT: For future reference, Celtic are 4 stars so shouldn't be used if we do another tourney.
They are 3.5 stars in my game, is it different because of different online squads ?

@Jamesy, when can we play our game ?

Oh right maybe it's that then cos they were 4 when we played. It doesn't matter anyway, just saying maybe we should just double check in future so it's as fair as can be.

Parma (Holio) 3-1 Groningen (Dags)

FUCKING KEEPERS! :BRICK:

Conceded my first goal from a lob on the corner of the SIX yard box with the keeper standing on his line! Fuming at that! :CURSE:

Other than that the goals came from errors and I have myself to blame for not finishing a number of chances where I should've scored, including a 1-on-1.

Lob goals are a joke with these keepers though :SHAKE:

Good game, Holio. Nice, slow paced game and much better than playing the AI :)

It was chip central, and I pressed the wrong button for the first goal, was meant to press finesse shot as I thought I could of stuck it in the far post. Great game Dags and yes much more fun than playing the AI. I hate rain though, I thought that added alot to the speed of the game, slowed it well down. So much for my semi passing ability though, it was at 66%, cant imagine how bad it would of been on manual!

Just a thought, maybe the people who lose in the first round can follow the bracket through and play the losers in a quarter final of Unlucky losers kinda thing?

Real Betis - AS Monaco 2-0

Tight game, got the first goal as a gift by the goalie and then the second in the 90th minute where Emana did a roulette on the goalie.:))

(Shooto) Celtic 0-3 Toulouse (Jumbo) AET

Was 0-0 at the end of 90 minutes in a cautious affair and in Shooto's words he 'fell apart in extra time'.

Scoreline doesn't do it justice, it was a very close match in all fairness and I feel a bit lucky to go through cos I was hanging on at times.

Well played.

Played Rich.

I noticed that cetic were 4 stars too. Not sure if it has something to do with my virtual Pro being assinged to the celtic team, though I doubt it.

Well beaten in the end anyway. If only Nakamura was still there to take that free kick on the 90th minute it could have been all so different.

Good luck in the rest of the tourney :)

Back
Top Bottom