Fifa 10 360 Knockout tournament fixtures and results

Anderlecht (Dusse) 0 - 1 Ipswich

Good game

Confirming. I had two occasions when the ball was dancing on the goal line (one where my player decided to not head the ball into an open net but instead trap the ball and allow the keeper to take it. Also missed a one-on-one while Kevano took good care of his chance. Ah well, well played and good luck.

Confirming. I had two occasions when the ball was dancing on the goal line (one where my player decided to not head the ball into an open net but instead trap the ball and allow the keeper to take it. Also missed a one-on-one while Kevano took good care of his chance. Ah well, well played and good luck.

Yup not played with Ipswich much and found my players getting dragged everywhere. I had one red bar latency connection. My one and only decent move in the match won it. Even then I saw your LB struggling to switch player...felt sorry for you :LOL:

Well played

Coopz 2 Chelsea4ever 1 (AET)

Scappy first half which was ended 1-1 with to a OG by me after i took the lead, second half was alot better and less scrappy with a few chances for each of us. In 1 i hit the bar (or the keeper tipped it onto the bar) and it hit the back of him again or something and hit the bar yet again but he got it away and i hit the bar with a Riquelme freekick but very late on in the game he had a 1 on 1 which my keeper saved so it went to ET and i squeaked out a win

Good game :)

Coopz 2 Chelsea4ever 1 (AET)

Scappy first half which was ended 1-1 with to a OG by me after i took the lead, second half was alot better and less scrappy with a few chances for each of us. In 1 i hit the bar (or the keeper tipped it onto the bar) and it hit the back of him again or something and hit the bar yet again but he got it away and i hit the bar with a Riquelme freekick but very late on in the game he had a 1 on 1 which my keeper saved so it went to ET and i squeaked out a win

Good game :)

Yeah good game mate, the OG was class, Podolski smashed across goal and defender could do nothing. That one where you hit the bar and it hit the keeper had me brickin it. I shoulda tucked away that 1on1 in the 90th but ah well!

Chris Davies 0 - 2 Rodelero

Nice little curving shot through the inside on the breakaway - and then another lucky curved finesse past his goalkeeper from further out.

Chris had a few really good chances which my keeper miraculously saved. I think a lot came down to my GK! I had no idea what it would be like - playing on more assisted than normal settings (I usually play full manual, was playing with some semi settings) with a team I'd never used before on 10. Was quite happy though too many close-moments in the box.

The match was pretty clean - not much scrappy stuff. Good game.

Good game - who's next? :)

Me mate.

We actually played Saturday afternoon, but I got disconnected when you were 2 up after half an hour or so. (Shitty Virgin connection and old router, as opposed to me being a douche I must add) You were Arsenal, cant remember who I was.

I'll add you mate can play most nights this week.

I can vouch for Rodelero I played him at the weekend and randomly found a match with him on full manual. Hes good too

You are aware that "assisted" settings are banned for this tourny...?

More assisted (as in, semi, in comparison to manual).

I was playing.. semi passing, semi shooting, semi crossing, and manual throughs and lobs. I have always otherwise played full manual, which is why I said "more assisted".

@Vondave: Ahh yes. I didn't realise that was you. That's boosted my confidence a bit :P You were Inter.

Last edited:
Me and Vin got our match out of the way.. Jaz Fiction 2-0 Vindal00

Strange game, tense, all manual by us both. 2nd was a free kick ... they really need to make them harder to score.

Well played Vin, and hopefully we meet again if the league gets going..

Strange game, tense, all manual by us both. 2nd was a free kick ... they really need to make them harder to score.

You can easily stop that. Just move your wall - it changes your keeper's position. I agree it's slightly too easy... I dunno. For a bit I was popping them in left and right, now I've had a slight drib... but I scored a stunner recently, massive range into the top corner.

I think they've got it better than they have for a while really.. once you realise you can change your keeper's position by moving the wall, it allows you to defend them better.

Well played, you deserved the win. Not much I could do about the free kick goal, but your other one was really well worked. Really enjoyed the full manual gameplay.

Real Betis - AZ Alkmaar 3-1

Strangely the most laggy game 1v1 I've had (living in the same country), so Betis didn't play it's best football but did enough to control the game. 1-0 in the first half, an equalizer in the second but then Betis stepped up a gear and 2-1 came quickly, 3-1 in the last minutes. Good game.

Real Betis - AZ Alkmaar 3-1

Strangely the most laggy game 1v1 I've had (living in the same country), so Betis didn't play it's best football but did enough to control the game. 1-0 in the first half, an equalizer in the second but then Betis stepped up a gear and 2-1 came quickly, 3-1 in the last minutes. Good game.

Comfirming.Yeah, Strange lag. But, You can say it was a match against one goal. I managed to score a goal though. Good match
:))

Vondave 2 - 3 Rodelero

Quite a good match. The goals typically game from the worse play, though there was some really nice stuff. My goalkeeper who gave me a good game last time barely showed up this time, letting in a goal through his hands which should have been an easy gather.

First goal from me, simple passing into the box, turn and shot...

Second goal from Vondave was the shot close to the keeper from some range

Third goal was a header from a corner, looping into the far corner,from me

Fourth goal a burst run leading to a chip over the keeper from Vondave

Final goal was a counter attack leading to a simple goal from me

There was some really nice attacking play though which lead to nothing from both of us.

yes good game, well played.

The Frankfurt keeper is bloody amazing, saved somehow 3 sure goals. One for MM definately

Leo 3 - 0 Rodelero

Good game, just scuppered my chances and got bitten quite harshly on the last two goals when I was pushing harder. I'll put my money on him to win ;)

America - Real Betis 0-3

The first half had possession dominated by Betis, but very few chances either way. In the second America stuck up early with some dangerous attacks, but poor finishing and a will to almost pass the ball into the net kept the score line at 0-0. Emana headed in a nice cross from Odonkor to 1-0, and the two last were at least not impressive work from the keeper. 2-0 was a rebound from a corner were a defender scored, and 3-0 was a nice solo effort from Emana but poor keeping made the finish a bit too easy.

Good game!

We have a semi finalist already

Congrats

Jay you still may be able to take Jamesys place if he doesn't play tomorrow. Tuta has been trying to get it done so he will be staying but i aint heard from Jamesy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom