27 April 2002
Rules

Max 3.5 Star Teams
6 Minute Halves
Semi/Manual Only
Extra Time then Penalty's if it goes that far
The winner of the game will go through to the next round

Finish the games by Next Weekend

For the Results can the Winner post the score and loser verify it if possible so its all confirmed

http://challonge.com/evoweb

evoweb.png

Last edited:
As soon as all the game are done the next round will start

So the quicker we all play the sooner the last 16 starts ;)

Haha i said that in the chatbox, sods law that came out of all these fixtures and made it look rigged :LOL:

When does he want to play BTW?

Cheers for sorting this Coopz :)

What we doing for results, winner posts score and loser verifies?

Are you wanting any other stats (scorers etc?)

Cheers for sorting this Coopz :)

What we doing for results, winner posts score and loser verifies?

Are you wanting any other stats (scorers etc?)

No worrys mate :)

Yeah that sounds good ill add it at the top

we could see whos top scorer i suppose if people are willing to take notes on who scores when they are playing

Kamy - I'm around all night tonight mate. Wanna get our game played and sorted tonight?

Coopz, he'll probably play tonight sometime if that's alright with you - if you see him online, pummel him with messages. Then pummel him at FIFA (get ready to laugh).

Rodelero, send me a message on the 360 when you want to play. :TU:

Coopz, he'll probably play tonight sometime if that's alright with you - if you see him online, pummel him with messages. Then pummel him at FIFA (get ready to laugh).

Ok, Is TT 2006 his gamertag?

I'm betting Penalty's though as i cant finish my dinner

It is, yep.

If you can't score from an open goal then I'd be surprised (watch the goalkeeper fly from one box to another, it's great).

:LOL:

That is definitely the side of Death with most of the regular Fifa players on that side

Great game and a nice freekick goal, though "normal" speed is a tad fast IMO...but all man rules! ;-)

Have fun!
Flo (FliFla)

Coopz im going to try and see if i can get a Gold sub this weekend or early next week. i will let you know by tuesday if im in or not . cheers

Will do - when are you generally available?
Evenings usually, 6pm onwards. Might be awkward this weekend, but if you send me a PM when you're free (I check the PC more than the Xbox) I'll let you know if I can make it or not.

hey guys, i hope to have it soon, but i cant promise by this weekend... comes out the 20th here but i should have it much earlier then that

Ali. C 1-0 Rob92

Good game mate, well played! What a goal, deserved to win any game :D.
Good luck for the rest of the competition :TU:.

I'm looking forward to any league that may happen - this game on the proper control settings (semi/manual) is great online.

Last edited by a moderator:
CW 1-0 Liger

Tight game and a lovely finish from big Jon Parkin gives me the win. Good game mate

Kamy picked Ajax or Newcastle, but Ajax are 4 stars so he will be Newcastle I assume... We are playing our match tomorrow night.

hey guys, i hope to have it soon, but i cant promise by this weekend... comes out the 20th here but i should have it much earlier then that

i've sent you a FR anyway - drop me a PM or XBL message when you have the game. Time difference may be a prob too??

I'm usually on after 9pm UK time in the week, anytime on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom