Fifa 10 360 Knockout tournament fixtures and results

Last week, Jamesy told us to wait for play next week-end.
I'm impatient but I have to wait a bit more.

I forgot I'm away for a week this Saturday (back next Sunday), hopefully that won't cause too much hassle...

Last edited:
Saint-Etienne (tuta) - Flamengo (Jamesy) : 1-0 AET

Very close game.

Since Jamesy had the ball most of the time with a great use of its midfielders, I was forced to counter attack. Flamengo was not really dangerous, but the presence of Adriano made me nervous and I multipled freekicks close to my goal. I wasted my chances and the game went to extra time.
Payet scored after a rebound just before the 2nd half and Saint-Etienne will play Preston next round.

Gomito has only recently got the game and being in the states its making it hard to sync times. Since adding him as a friend, I dont think we've ever been online at the same time!

@Gomito - I am available most nights after 7pm UK time (2pm your time?) and usually call it a day around midnight (7pm USA) - gimme a shout when you can make it and lets get it on!

I'm not fussed how long you take because the time difference is to blame.

If one of you wasn't showing up or not trying to get it played then it would be different because that's not the case so carry on :)

Gomito has only recently got the game and being in the states its making it hard to sync times. Since adding him as a friend, I dont think we've ever been online at the same time!

@Gomito - I am available most nights after 7pm UK time (2pm your time?) and usually call it a day around midnight (7pm USA) - gimme a shout when you can make it and lets get it on!

sweet, lets do today around 5 515 pm my time... 10-10:15 your time... ok?

Me 2-2 Pepper

I went through on pens...

Mad game, i was 2-0 down... His second a 30 yarder... Good player, you should be glad he's gone from the tournament. :-)

Back
Top Bottom