Fifa 10 360 Knockout tournament fixtures and results

Jumbo Toulouse 1-1 Hull City Tim7
Hull City win 3-1 on penalties

Good game Jumbo, I can't believe I only scored one goal in 120 minutes of play! :LOL: I had 22 shots and 11 on target! Mental stuff. My created set piece corners were awesome I thought, they worked really well and I should have scored about 3 goals from corners alone! Well played mate.

Yeah well played. I didnt know you could use created set pieces online?! They were definitely effective though and you really should have made more of them. My tactics of sitting back and soaking up the pressure almost worked as I got the goal and was defending fairly well I thought until you scored around the 75min mark and I had to start going forward a bit more.

My penalties were awful, and so the best team won. Good luck in the next round.

pbb can you check this thread more regulary? please so we can get this game in

Ha! Sorry dude - I work for myself and its mad at the moment, so with the best will in the world, surfing forums or playing FIFA isnt high on my 'to-do' list :LOL:

Anyways, I'm still on course for 10pm this end - in fact, I'm available now, so I'll jump on the 360.

(pbb76) Wolves 0 v 0 Mallorca (gomito#10)

pbb76 wins 7-6 on pens.

Horrible, horrible game (didnt 'feel' FIFA at all tonight) which neither side deserved to win really.

(pbb76) Wolves 0 v 0 Mallorca (gomito#10)

pbb76 wins 7-6 on pens.

Horrible, horrible game (didnt 'feel' FIFA at all tonight) which neither side deserved to win really.
ha, I hit the post! what was wrong mate? maybe it didnt feel fifa cause i didnt pressure all game, LOL

Updated

Only 2 games left from the last 16 and we will then have all our quarter final matches ready to go

Suppose so :)

31991447.png

Most of the nights, anytime. Even now.
Before playing Clubs for example.

Last edited:
tuta 0-2 CW

My 2 shots on target out of 12 see me through to the next round, unlucky tuta

Good luck CW.

It's my fault if I can't score.

And your 3rd shot on target hit the post :D ! If it went in I would have turned off my 360.

Good luck CW.

It's my fault if I can't score.

And your 3rd shot hit the post :D !

There was some good build up to that one that hit the post too, split your defence wide open. I guess you were pushing on trying to get a goal and I caught you

Back
Top Bottom