• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Fifa 10 360 Knockout tournament semi/manual

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
--------------------

Rules are simple

Max 3.5 Star Teams
6 Minute Halves
Semi/Manual Only
Extra Time then Penalty's if it goes that far
The winner of the game will go through to the next round

--------------------

Coopz - Boca Juniors
Shooto - Celtic
tuta - Saint-Etienne
DagJT - Groningen
Jumbo - Toulouse
Jamesy - Flamengo
Ali C - Az Alkmaar
Johnny_on - Valladolid
Bobbybox - Real Zaragoza
Chris Davies - Wigan
TT2006 - Burnley
Tim7 - Hull City
Joe - Palmerias
pboreham - Wolves
Floschar - Standard Liège
Matt1234 - AS Monaco
Bitter Rivals - Cardiff City
gomito#10 - Mallorca
Chelsea4ever - FC Koln
Rob92 - LOSC Lille
pepper63 - Stoke
Holio - Parma
kevano22 - Ipswich
CW - Preston
vondave - Eintracht Frankfurt
kamy100 - Ajax/Newcastle
liger05 - Sochaux
Rodelero - America
Dusse - RSC Anderlecht
jonneymendoza -
Leo - Real Betis
Vindaloo - Livorno

Last edited:

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Argh, my nemesis!
:LOL:

If you can't beat him now you never will. The keepers come out on their own anyway, so when they come out past the box and THEN he starts pressing Y... You literally see the keepers getting into your half. It's like watching a clown die. Tragic and hilarious.

Have fun murdering him, whoever gets him.

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
How should we go about it?

Best out of 3 (first to 2 games) or 1 game each or any other ideas?

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Best of three doesn't happen in reality, I reckon just the one game.

I'd say "two legs" but if it finishes e.g. 2-1 and 1-2 then it won't know that it's 3-3 and it won't go to extra time/penalties...

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
I'll leave it open till Friday afternoon then we can start playing at the weekend :)

johnny_on

Premiership
29 February 2004
Manchester City
Your shout Coopz i'll abide by the laws of Coopz.

For the record i'm going all manual apart from passing to hand you girls a bit of manual pain.

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Best of three doesn't happen in reality, I reckon just the one game.

I'd say "two legs" but if it finishes e.g. 2-1 and 1-2 then it won't know that it's 3-3 and it won't go to extra time/penalties...
I know its not like that in real life but it will be more fun especially if it were a close game then people could try and even it up and the decider would be tense :)

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
6 minute halves so that's 36 minutes, 45 with goals if it goes all the way and about 25-30 minutes for 2 games

I'm not bothered that's why i asked what you lot wanted :)

Oh and are we going lower stars or going max?

R

Rob92

Yeah why not :). Gamertag = SkyBlue92

I'd prefer full manual as semi is very much on the assisted side of the scale, but I understand that it may be too frustrating for some people - i'll just use whatever my opponent does.

Top Bottom