FIFA 10 360/PS3 Demo Feedback + Videos

Having played the demo some more now Im really starting to like it. Put the difficulty down to "intermediate" (I guess thats pro) and the extra time they give you really shows the game in a better light. Nice passing, some space to take a shot, more intricate animations that do the game justice instead of bogging it down. Can't wait for the retail now.

Oh and I didn't move my players during celebration and the mentality didn't change.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/9703654

Did the keeper with a right stick flick, at long bloody last! Was very panicky in the gap between shooting and it trickling over the line. Was like those nightmares where you can only punch in slow motion, or you have a gun but no bullets (which is probably something to do with keeping my phone in my pocket..).

If I say so myself, it looks rather sexy.

I actually scored a great goal last night using the dummy thru the legs. It took out 2 defenders and my striker side footed it in off the post. Not connected to upload and my phone battery was dead (typical) but it was a magical goal.

I actually scored a great goal last night using the dummy thru the legs. It took out 2 defenders and my striker side footed it in off the post. Not connected to upload and my phone battery was dead (typical) but it was a magical goal.

I actually done that in real life on saturday morning :)

The ball was play switched across midfield diagonally up towards me at the edge of the box, but out the corner of my eye I saw our left mid running in behind me. I dummied it through my legs taking out the 2 guys closing me down and he ran on to it and slotted it home to make it 2-0 :)

On the way home from the match I couldnt help thinking that you would see a
goal like that on FIFA 10 :)

On the downside I am going through a lean spell with only 1 goal in 4 :(

Just like in FIFA my fellow club members will tell you :)

Back
Top Bottom