• Attention modders: We've excluded PNG files from the pool of allowed attachment file extensions because most of them are way too large and put a huge strain on too many users who haven't got a fast internet connection. Please keep your attachments reasonable, there's really no need for losless screenshots here. However, you may still post external links leading to PNG files but we'd advise you not to, if possible. Thanks!
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Fifa 10 FULL MANUAL - Gametargs (360)

Honome

The Hated Chatbox Murder
16 April 2003
Brasil
Fluminense
Re: Fifa 09 FULL MANUAL - Gametargs (360)

Honome good games

socalibrphenom - took too long in the formations screen and then scored a cutback...followed by more cutback attempts...followed by long ball after long ball over top to strikers...good job i played clubs long enough to snuff them out ;) zzzzzzzzz and whilst im at it...how many defensive midfielders? :LOL:
i didn´t play well, sorry. my first team had a 5-2-3 formation, impossible to play well with a 3 star team using that formation! also you put an invisible ball! :P

second game you played well and my goali gives you a hand!

anyway good games :)

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC

If anyone wants a full manual game of FIFA today either shout me in the Chatbox (that's where I usually am), or add my gamertag Tim7 and invite me!

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003

i didn´t play well, sorry. my first team had a 5-2-3 formation, impossible to play well with a 3 star team using that formation! also you put an invisible ball! :P

second game you played well and my goali gives you a hand!

anyway good games :)
Yeah I have problems with the ball...I never change it I will play about with the settings next time I'm on and chose a nice bright ball just for you :)

Shooto

Champions League
16 April 2002
Scotland
Celtic

I should be on later tonight for some games.

Give me a shout whoever is on.

uksix

Also known as jcsix
29 October 2007
England
Manchester United

gamertag - jcsix

tried full manual a few times and got used to passing, crossings, through ball. still working on shooting.

BoyKillBoy

Non-League
20 August 2009
London

Hi, I play full manual Ive sent friend requests to all the players on the list. Hope to give you all a game soon. Also if you set up a league count me in. ;)

PU6HY

Cymru Am Byth
30 April 2002
Cardiff
Cardiff City

I'm up for some manual games. Not very good but it has to be better than playing table tennis.

Tag = PU6HY

Top Bottom