Fifa 10 FULL MANUAL - Gametargs (360)

Honome

The Hated Chatbox Murder
16 April 2003
Brasil
Fluminense
Here´s a list for FULL MANUAL FIFA10 players. We play usually 7 to 10 minutes and mostly with 3-4 star teams. Please post your gametarg or ad them as friends only if you are up to play FULL MANUAL, no assists at all. I can promisse really great games with those guys! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

Honome
DOA KappaTango
Swindan
i will bat joe
Ive Got A Fat 1
laddsy76
Leopeobeo
ove8
Panchos r3v3nge
Puluzu 2
shorty alien x2
SmithyxD
socalibrphenom
southdevil
tm1985
webb95
Xfox6
FLIFLA
BMxJoga
II Des II
richik4
DarrenBarr
CulliPro XL
Jaz Fiction
troy63
dr0nUC

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Fifa 09 FULL MANUAL - Gametargs (360)

CulliPro XL
Jaz Fiction

We're up for a league. :)

Added in the list and in my list for some games ;)

Anyway of getting a mini league going with some of you manual fellas ???

If we could 8-10, all play each other twice it'd be really good practice...

Anyone up for it ?????

ugh i played honome last night and i sucked, it really frustrated me, some teams just dont move your teamates...

ugh i played honome last night and i sucked, it really frustrated me, some teams just dont move your teamates...

first game was close and you played well but the second one you really play bad and i could have made at least 5 goals, end up making only 2 :P

Anyway of getting a mini league going with some of you manual fellas ???

If we could 8-10, all play each other twice it'd be really good practice...

Anyone up for it ?????

we were playing a league with a lot of those guys on the list from first post but we had to stop in the middle because the head of the league lost interes and stop organizing everything, so everyone begin to loose interess too. Were 20 players in the league.

i imagine that must be really hard to organize a league with so many people.

Agreed, in fact I think that's the same for all teams.

All the players are just content to stay in their designated position on the pitch, the wingers hardly cut inside, the midfielders don't join attacks with much conviction, the full backs don't overlap much etc. so all you can do is play one-twos between the two strikers... Maybe I just suck though and don't see the best option most of the time...

I find some teams make runs everywhere...has a lot to do with customer formations, but for the most part I definately agree with you guys, it's so frustrating at times watching them stand there like plebs when they could be making a run to create some space for another player!

I find the slower I play the more openings I create, I just have to be patient. 1 v 1 Manual online is heaven though for me right now, 10 min halves...anyone wants a game add me and send me an invite!

I might as well, Kev. Bury the hatchet and all that. 10mins is too long though, surely?

Well if we keep it short and just do 10 teams.... No particular order just organise the two games against each other when we are free.....

If its a online league through Fifa we can see the games not played but cant force Manual controls... Though i think we can trust people on here and it'll be pretty obvious who is cheating...

Should i set one up ????

So far...

Jaz Fiction
Stu Culli
Honome
Kev
Shooto

Rob you in ?????

Remember its just a quick league just to get some practice in... try not to bitch to much...

OK Who else ???????

Last edited:

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks so I won't be able to play, sorry :(.

i will play in about 2 weeks when my xbox comes back from repair

I've got a manual game set up right now if anyone is interested?

Gamertag: stuartyd

This going anywhere? :)

Well mate, i´m in if there´s someone to organize it. My time is already short to play so i definetly won´t have time to organize a league :P

How have I missed this thread?

Please add me my GT: LL Big D

I'm seriously struggling with manual now. I can't score anything at the moment.

I don't mind having a crack at this. Be nice to play against non assisted for a change.
Not very good at Manual but should be a bit more interesting.

After just switching to 360 version of FIFA, I haven't won a ranked match yet! Out play a lot of them but get sucker punched all the bloody time.

Everybody uses all assisted still. I switched back for one game last night and it really is boring ping pong stuff. Never want to play like that again.

Honome good games

socalibrphenom - took too long in the formations screen and then scored a cutback...followed by more cutback attempts...followed by long ball after long ball over top to strikers...good job i played clubs long enough to snuff them out ;) zzzzzzzzz and whilst im at it...how many defensive midfielders? :LOL:

Last edited:

Honome good games

socalibrphenom - took too long in the formations screen and then scored a cutback...followed by more cutback attempts...followed by long ball after long ball over top to strikers...good job i played clubs long enough to snuff them out ;) zzzzzzzzz and whilst im at it...how many defensive midfielders? :LOL:

i didn´t play well, sorry. my first team had a 5-2-3 formation, impossible to play well with a 3 star team using that formation! also you put an invisible ball! :P

second game you played well and my goali gives you a hand!

anyway good games :)

Back
Top Bottom