FIFA 11 Career Mode Thread PS3/360

Nick Cave

Wrexham fan for my sins...
10 July 2004
Non football league waste land...
Wrexham AFC
Last edited:
How did you find it?! Are you secretly playing it.......?!

Is there a stadiumlist for 11 anywhere? I think I'll change it up this season and make every team have a different stadium. Got a bit boring last year with too many teams having the appropriate stadium. Also any new stadiums?

Great addition. I think PES nails it in that regard. I hope there's a nice screen with your player for player of the month atleast. More stuff like this makes Career mode more than just season after season of dross.

Thanks love :)

We need to create a list of internationals whose club team isn't in Fifa so that we can put them in the free transfer pool before starting the game, will try to think of a quick/easy way to check the national teams and see which players are "clubless"...

Now that we can save files to USB and even on 360 they're easy(ish) to sign for your 360 we might be able to start sharing option files with tactics and such that way rather than just text lists everyone has to do themselves?

Nick, you've already got the full game on your hands now?!

C'mon then tell us even more about CM mode! :D

Well, him not finding the time to post here says it all doesn't it? He just keeps playing the game... ;)

I personally have high hopes and think I will be satisfied with the game and the mode when I get my hands on it. Not that it won't leave you craving just a few more additions and improvements, undoubtedly, that it'll do, but overall I expect to be satisfied and have a blast with it. :) Call me an optimist.

And I bet Nick is seriously enjoying himself too, yeah.... his lack of posts here is cuz he's probably in his 2nd season already! :P

Nick, you've already got the full game on your hands now?!

C'mon then tell us even more about CM mode! :D

Well, him not finding the time to post here says it all doesn't it? He just keeps playing the game... ;)

I personally have high hopes and think I will be satisfied with the game and the mode when I get my hands on it. Not that it won't leave you craving just a few more additions and improvements, undoubtedly, that it'll do, but overall I expect to be satisfied and have a blast with it. :) Call me an optimist.

And I bet Nick is seriously enjoying himself too, yeah.... his lack of posts here is cuz he's probably in his 2nd season already! :P

:DD Had it a bit but I'm trying all the different modes out so I have not got that far, also had to edit the stadia and still have some to do before I start my CM proper(not to mention the chants and music you can add).. ;)

As I didn't play WC I probably notice the game play tweaks more than a WC player will but I'm liking it..

As for the CM's there is more going on but as I have said before for pure MM players it's going to be what 10 should have been with a little more gloss and interaction..

Not having form is a bummer, even though it was broken in 10, it's still a big loss to me not having it in. Especially as it seems the injuries are not as common as I was hoping...

So can you assign nets to stadiums or teams? Small thing, but would be really nice. Also do different stadiums have different net shapes and tightness as standard?

So can you assign nets to stadiums or teams? Small thing, but would be really nice. Also do different stadiums have different net shapes and tightness as standard?

I'll have a look later Tik, you can change the nets for sure but I only saw the options in the global settings, so that would change every net in every game as it were! Also not noticed the nets in the game, I've been looking at so much stuff rather than just playing.. :P

I'll add it to my have a look list when I go down in about an hour, just got some work to do first.. :ROLL:
And some forks on an MB to fix, then go to Manchester, get ready for Scotland on Monday as well as book a flight and fix the patio door before we go... :P

I should do a facebook thing like Tim, people would be nodding off at the wheel... :P

I'll have a look later Tik, you can change the nets for sure but I only saw the options in the global settings, so that would change every net in every game as it were! Also not noticed the nets in the game, I've been looking at so much stuff rather than just playing.. :P

I'll add it to my have a look list when I go down in about an hour, just got some work to do first.. :ROLL:
And some forks on an MB to fix, then go to Manchester, get ready for Scotland on Monday as well as book a flight and fix the patio door before we go... :P

I should do a facebook thing like Tim, people would be nodding off at the wheel... :P

Tnx, although it seems like you are trying too hard to make us think you have a life outside of EvoWeb. We know better... just post the info! :D

Tnx, although it seems like you are trying too hard to make us think you have a life outside of EvoWeb. We know better... just post the info! :D

:LOL:

Back from sunny Manchester, avoided a parking ticket by sprinting through traffic and the fact the guy in front of me was getting a ticket too...:P

On the net front, you can globally set every net to the one you want(why would you you'd have this default on both tension and shape :CONFUSE:) or you can change it before every game in the settings, no way to edit every ground... ;)

Tnx for the info. Shame, have you noticed that stadiums have different nets as standard anyway (both tension and shape)? So lower leagues have the triangle for example. Would seem like a somewhat halfarsed feature if they haven't bothered to have different stadiums with different net shapes and tensions.

EDIT

I sound like one of the weird net fetishists, but it's more to do with adding character to teams and leagues for CM.

Back
Top Bottom