Fifa 11 "Festival of Fifa" hands-on Impressions

It was also nice to see correct times of day for weekend and midweek games...

Hope they didn't base the whole world on the english playing times. In Belgium and France for example, games that are played on saturday almost always begin at 20h00.

Nick : can i play offline - me as CF and my friend as GK vs cpu ? or both as gk in different teams ? I mean friendy match :)

Lyon is AI and clearly set on a very low skill level probably Amateur or Semi Pro at best, you can easily tell this by how they give the ball away by running into Chelsea players and not shooting when clean through.

Yeah, though it was one of the few high quality gameplay vids, it's hard to take much away from it because the AI was clearly on a low setting and the guy controlling Chelsea is terrible. I applaud him for playing manual but dude probably needs to go back to semi. Though it was nice to see the AI doing skill moves and some more complicated attacking movements on a lower difficulty setting - in the past I don't think you see anything like this unless you play World Class, if you see it at all.

Nick--you mentioned that Sky Sports intro's were present prior to the match...does this extend to in-match scoreboards, stats, etc? And does it apply to other leagues?

Nick--you mentioned that Sky Sports intro's were present prior to the match...does this extend to in-match scoreboards, stats, etc? And does it apply to other leagues?

They were sky sports style, not pulled straight off sky, only played Championship and Prem' so can't tell for other leagues, they were all better than 10 that's for sure...

I'm a little bit offtopic but who cares.
I just finished a 2 hours session with the new demo for PES 2011.

I just can't believe that out there some people are comparing it even to Fifa 10 or even worst saying that this game is going to kick Fifa 11's ass.

I just can't believe that out there some people are comparing it even to Fifa 10 or even worst saying that this game is going to kick Fifa 11's ass.

I don't think you can compare the two. That's my opinion though.

I havn't played the PES demo yet, but please enlighten me... What do you think is so much better about FIFA?...

I can only think of three advantages of FIFA this year - Animations, Clubs/11v11 and Licenses...

I havn't played the PES demo yet, but please enlighten me... What do you think is so much better about FIFA?...

I can only think of three advantages of FIFA this year - Animations, Clubs/11v11 and Licenses...

I haven't played either demo, but from what I can tell FIFA may still have an important advantage in freedom of control and movement?

I haven't played either demo, but from what I can tell FIFA may still have an important advantage in freedom of control and movement?
I assumed PES had 360 degree movement and manual passing this year?

Still, you're probably right.

after years of playing PES, finally next-gen fifa game for PC.

the gameplay is good, you feel the freedom and it's everything.

i'm playing on 1680X1050 (the highest in my screen),
and what i didn't like in the graphics, that you can barely notice
the face details.. not in video or replay (which i think btw is less good then pro)
i mean when actually play, you see the players but you don't really
see there faces. do you think that the full game will have
better graphics then the demo?

Back
Top Bottom