-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;_News;00_2010;FIFA11PC;PC_Iniesta_Run.jpg

More Images:
-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;_News;00_2010;FIFA11PC;PC_Anelka_Header.jpg

-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;_News;00_2010;FIFA11PC;PC_Cole_Run.jpg

-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;_News;00_2010;FIFA11PC;PC_Etoo.jpg

-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;_News;00_2010;FIFA11PC;PC_Vermaelen_Header.jpg

-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;_News;00_2010;FIFA11PC;PC_Villa.jpg

Last edited:
Thought we needed this as the other thread is descending into a PC-console war...

Indeed :)

As I plan to put a projector in my office later in the year where I will have a 2nd 360 as well as my PC and could of course game on PC through the projector, I'm interested in the PC version but if it won't have the things that the 360 version has it seems pointless (unless of course if it has a better manager mode).

Well Rutter said the game doesn't have a single piece of code from the old Fifa 10 PC, so it'd be interesting to see how the career/manager mode compares to the console, if indeed there is one.

("Its a totally new PC game. There isn't a single line of code from PC FIFA10 in PC FIFA11. Hth" - Ruttski Twitter)

Last edited:
These are going to be the licensed leagues in Fifa11

Australia
A-League
Austria
Austrian Bundesliga
Belgium
Belgian First Division
Brazil
Campeonato Brasileiro Série A
Czech Republic
1. Liga
Denmark
Danish Superliga
England
Premier League
Football League Championship
Football League One
Football League Two
France
Ligue 1
Ligue 2
Germany
1. Bundesliga
2. Bundesliga
Rep. of Ireland
League of Ireland Premier Division
Italy
Serie A
Serie B
Korea
K-League
Mexico
Primera División de México
Netherlands
Eredivisie
Norway
Tippeligaen
Poland
Ekstraklasa
Portugal
Portuguese Liga
Russia
Russian Premier League
Scotland
Scottish Premier League
Spain
Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante
Sweden
Allsvenskan
Switzerland
Swiss Super League
Turkey
Süper Lig
United States
Major League Soccer

Well Rutter said the game doesn't have a single piece of code from the old Fifa 10 PC, so it'd be interesting to see how the career/manager mode compares to the console, if indeed there is one.

("Its a totally new PC game. There isn't a single line of code from PC FIFA10 in PC FIFA11. Hth" - Ruttski Twitter)

And how many pieces of code from Fifa06 PS2? Because Fifa 09/10 on next gen are still full of pieces of code from Fifa06 PS2 (and perhaps older).

Me to,but ok,if make finaly good game,we can wait.
Hope soon see some new leagues,especially Greek.Maybe Romanian also.Our Serbian is poor so maybe just best teams:COAT:

Rather than fully new leagues I'd rather just a lot more teams in the 'Rest of the World' section. Like Penarol, Partizan, Red Star, Shakhtar, Dynamo Kiev, Metalurg, Hadjuk Split etc.

Rather than fully new leagues I'd rather just a lot more teams in the 'Rest of the World' section. Like Penarol, Partizan, Red Star, Shakhtar, Dynamo Kiev, Metalurg, Hadjuk Split etc.

Well maybe if they have some impact in manager mode but unless I'm mistaken ROTW teams do nothing at all in manager mode and even their players can't be bought/sold?

At the moment i have xbox360...but im veary happy to have the chance to try the next-gen version of fifa11 on my pc...so if pes not worth to buy...theres still another option. But i definitly try both, because fifa10 is already a pretty enjoyable game. I like the be a pro mode.

Sorry guys, but I think it'll suck...
I've heard that it's a FIFA 09/10/WC "hybrid" and if that's the case, that already makes it a pretty shit game.

All 3 games have a massive problem with the defensive system, in particular the pressuring... In multiplayer games you constantly have 2 opponents sprinting at you, both of whom are world class tacklers (regardless of tackling attribute) have super-strength (almost regardless of their strength attribute) and lightning quick reactions (they react instantly to any turns/tricks you make, stick out feet to intercept/block any passes you make within about a 2m radius of them) - all of this achieved by them simply holding three buttons (RT + A + B on 360). This may not sound too bad as you're probably thinking "Oh well, surely you can just pass it around the people who do this", but the crap teammate AI soon takes away this option.

The other main problem with multiplayer games is the assists... Combined with the lack of player individualism, these result in every player being able to pass with pinpoint accuracy EVERY time which is fucking ridiculous - be it cross-field long passes, intricate through balls, first time passes under pressure... anything. It also means that every player can finish one-on-ones with the keeper with finesse shots without fail. As you can imagine, this ruins any online game mode where assists are allowed.

Then you have the AI, which is utter shit - When playing offline single player you feel like you're replaying the same match over and over again because the teams vary so little... The CPU will constantly attack in the same way (crossing + headers), will very rarely attempt long shots, will constantly hit easy chances at the keeper or plain refuse to shoot, will go on these stupid runs where they just keep turning away from you to keep the ball (if you do this same thing to the CPU when you have the ball, they will shove you off the ball with no foul given). Plus, it's way too hard to beat defenders. If you turn the difficulty down to try to avoid some of this, the game is way too easy... So however you try to play it, single player FIFA sucks and I couldn't think of a more boring gaming experience.
The teammate AI is shit also, in particular the midfielders and defenders who always leave the opposition striker in space to recieve the ball from almost anywhere on the pitch, and the full-backs who will drop deeper than the centre-backs and play everyone onside way too often... When attacking you always get the same predictable runs and players in the same positions.

Oh, and the shooting/heading is shit and the keepers are unrealistic. I could elaborate but they're basically shit in every way so there isn't much point :LOL:.

After more time with both games i'd rather play PES 2010 on my PC than FIFA 10 on my 360 but for the fact my PC sucks in terms of gaming so I get slowdown on PES 2010. PES5 is so much better than both though.

So, don't get your hopes up for FIFA 11 PC...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, but I think it'll suck...
I've heard that it's a FIFA 09/10/WC "hybrid" and if that's the case, that already makes it a pretty shit game.

All 3 games have a massive problem with the defensive system, in particular the pressuring... In multiplayer games you constantly have 2 opponents sprinting at you, both of whom are world class tacklers (regardless of tackling attribute) have super-strength (almost regardless of their strength attribute) and lightning quick reactions (they react instantly to any turns/tricks you make, stick out feet to intercept/block any passes you make within about a 2m radius of them) - all of this achieved by them simply holding three buttons (RT + A + B on 360). This may not sound too bad as you're probably thinking "Oh well, surely you can just pass it around the people who do this", but the unresponsiveness, poor ball control and crap teammate AI soon take away this option.

The other main problem with multiplayer games is the assists... Combined with the lack of player individualism, these result in every player being able to pass with pinpoint accuracy EVERY time which is fucking ridiculous - be it cross-field long passes, intricate through balls, first time passes under pressure... anything. It also means that every player can finish one-on-ones with the keeper with finesse shots without fail. As you can imagine, this ruins any online game mode where assists are allowed.

Then you have the AI, which is utter shit - When playing offline single player you feel like you're replaying the same match over and over again because the teams vary so little... The CPU will constantly attack in the same way (crossing + headers), will very rarely attempt long shots, will constantly hit easy chances at the keeper or plain refuse to shoot, will go on these stupid runs where they just keep turning away from you to keep the ball (if you do this same thing to the CPU when you have the ball, they will shove you off the ball with no foul given). Plus, it's way too hard to beat defenders. If you turn the difficulty down to try to avoid some of this, the game is way too easy... So however you try to play it, single player FIFA sucks and I couldn't think of a more boring gaming experience.
The teammate AI is shit also, in particular the midfielders and defenders who always leave the opposition striker in space to recieve the ball from almost anywhere on the pitch, and the full-backs who will drop deeper than the centre-backs and play everyone onside way too often... When attacking you always get the same predictable runs and players in the same positions.

Oh, and the shooting/heading is shit and the keepers are unrealistic. After more time with both games i'd rather play PES 2010 on my PC than FIFA 10 on my 360 but for the fact my PC sucks in terms of gaming so I get slowdown on PES 2010. PES5 is so much better than both though.

So, don't get your hopes up for FIFA 11 PC...

i agree in some wahy but fifa 10 and below were a fucking joke on the pc. a fifa 9/10/WC hybrid is still a thousand times better than fifa 10 pc.

the fact is, why dont ea just make a fucking port of the 360/ps3 version of fifa 11 instead pissing about?

The thing is rob, how do u know all of the above is fixed on the proper fifa 11 version on consoles? it could all be bullshit and hype talk coming from EA about personalities and pro passing. EA and konami are both kings of bullshit. you and i should know that so fifa 11 could still end up with the same defensive issues as past games.

i agree in some wahy but fifa 10 and below were a fucking joke on the pc. a fifa 9/10/WC hybrid is still a thousand times better than fifa 10 pc.

the fact is, why dont ea just make a fucking port of the 360/ps3 version of fifa 11 instead pissing about?

The thing is rob, how do u know all of the above is fixed on the proper fifa 11 version on consoles? it could all be bullshit and hype talk coming from EA about personalities and pro passing. EA and konami are both kings of bullshit. you and i should know that so fifa 11 could still end up with the same defensive issues as past games.
Oh I agree that it's still way better than the previous jokes of FIFA games that have been released on PC, but expecting a simulation type game that will beat PES will probably only lead to disappointment...

I know i've been critical of PC gaming, and in particular some of the dickhead PC gamers (i.e. hellenes) but the truth is that a lot of gaming PCs are a lot more powerful than the consoles so there is no reason for the games to be inferior - I could sort of understand them not releasing the games due to piracy, but releasing an inferior version is just stupid.

And yeah, i'm not getting caught up in the FIFA 11 hype - we've heard all the promises from EA in the past, them bigging up things such as the physical play, ball physics, custom tactics etc. in the past and they turned out to suck or not be as good as expected so we have no reason to trust them... And we've seen massive positivity from people who've playtested the game at an early stage (i.e. Chris Davies, and the people who went to the Emirates playtest last year) and a lot of the stuff turned out not to be true.

Generic I would think, but why more than the console?.. Some kind of pay off for missing other parts?...

12 would be an awful lot of generic stadiums! Maybe it's some kinda licensing thing? I mean White Hart Lane for example was on the latest Wii and PS2 games I think, but not on the 360/PS3.

Back
Top Bottom