FIFA 11 - PC

Just played FIFA 11 (PC) right after PES2011 and one thing that really stroke me that the pitch is way too small on FIFA.

no its correct size. Look at the players.. they appear smaller in size than PES so it wouldn't make sense to make the pitch any bigger.

Hey guy's dose anyone know how i can create a team in fifa 11, What i mean is how to get the kits, badges....ect into the game...:CONFUSE:

please ppl .. HELP ME !

I have a core 2 due 2.4Ghz , 2 GB of ram and an ATI mobility readon HD 4650 , and the thin is tht the game runs slowly using full details and 1280 * 720 resolution ..
what made me kinda go insane is that the game sometimes runs SO smoothly using the same configuration bt most of the time its slow nd I really wanna know why ..

btw there isnt any runnin applications in the background , nd I put the fifa.exe in the task manager as high priority smtimes - doesnt make any difference if I put it normal or anythin -

please help me

After playing for 5 min,the game gets so lagged that i am not able to play anything.When i chk my task manager the CPU usage becomes 100 %. Please help me out

core 2 duo 2ghz, 4gm ram, ATI mob radeon 3650 512 mb

I have changed PES to FIFA this year but I have a question... there will be transfers update after winter to download from EA or another way?

There will be no more Patch but a Transfer Update. There is no
announcement on the release date yet but according to specualations
it will be between the End of February and mid March.

> http://fifa4fans.de/de/fifa-11/magazin/inside-ea/764-informationen-zum-wintertransferupdate

No more patches? You're serious?

So first Ian Jarvis blatantly lies back in August telling everyone that all bugs from Fifa10 nextgen's manager mode (which is now used for Fifa 11 PC) are fixed, the game is released and lo and behold it's riddled with the exact same bugs as Fifa10's manager mode and now they have the sheer audacity to not bother fixing them? Shameful.

So first Ian Jarvis blatantly lies back in August telling everyone that all bugs from Fifa10 nextgen's manager mode (which is now used for Fifa 11 PC) are fixed, the game is released and lo and behold it's riddled with the exact same bugs as Fifa10's manager mode and now they have the sheer audacity to not bother fixing them? Shameful.
Yep, that's it...

I mean there is no official confirmation on that but there won't be
any new patch, I'm very shure. Nobody cares about the PC community
as you said the promised list was never posted, furthermore the
promised fix for duplicated MM teams was never posted. Ian said
he will come back to the forums after some weeks vacations and
guess what, nobody ever hear something from him after that.

I just play this game because I love it and it's fun to play and edit
but the EA support for PC users is shameful.

@cesc

thanks for the info. i hope transfer update will be applied to pc version too.

back to ian jarvis, i cannot understand how someone with such a position (producer) can lie in the public right after the first pc patch (which had bug with double birmingham in career mode). he said the team is working on a new patch to fix that error and it will be released as soon as possilbe. he wrote that right after 1.01 patch was released. since then, no single word about that fix. it's shameful.

did someone ask him about that on official fifa 11 forums?

they are kidding, right? a bloody transfer update takes them more than 3 weeks to compile?

haha, wonderful.

haha. i never believe a single thing coming out of EA'S money grabbing mouth if there's until its set in stone.

dont worry, they will fix those issues and release the patch for £40 in september :LMAO:

so where is that famous roster update that was scheduled for today?

unbenannt1wz.png

*UPDATED!* Wednesday 23 February... 5pm GMT for Xbox 360 and PS3 (approximately); PC should be live between 7pm and midnight.

;)

Has anyone got the update patch for the pc....?

Mine downloads the latest squads but nothing changes in game...:RANT:

Back
Top Bottom