fifa2010101503444098.jpg

original

fifa2010101503492687ori.jpg

dorsals and numbers

2u3v190.jpg

fifa2010100918500250900.jpg

Last edited:
I upload now test version
2 different tpl (just stripes, and stripes and new colours too)

included images dir with all textures (I use one adboard textures too, this is not mine !)
and "if you want different colour"

If you want another colour just use another
(need overwrite FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23.png and package build with Texmod)

FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_1.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_2.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_3.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_4.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_5.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_6.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_7.png
FIFA.EXE_0xB3297C23_8.png

Emirates with just new stripes textures

2qqu8w52.jpg

Emirates new stripes textures and colours update too

tlbuxmpx.jpg

I edited Juventus stadium and Emirates stadium stripes, but if you use new colour too I think the original colours changes in other stadium too

the download link

http://www.multiupload.com/40KQBEWY0R

bad? have seen how it is in the reality? here a real image, I think it's much more real, with the filter material, not the rubber elastic effect of the original

o_f_c_barcelona_varios-1874954.jpg

Now that I've added a FIFA editing sub-area, you might wanna split this thread into single threads for each patch or stuff. Feel free!

Hey jorge,i am frustrating mate,some error with "crowd.dat...." i am install all slim program you say,and the error persist :S,not posible insert boot image for me!

Jor1980, you can try to import textures to support higher resolution? would be a very good tool with this improved

I'm working kits are 2048px, or increase other textures as the public etc

I don't seem to notice any change in gameplay either. Installation went fine, though. Is it a very subtle thing and I'm just distracted? Or is something clearly wrong because I should notice a big change?

Nice project, anyway!

EDIT: Damn, I posted in the wrong thread :D Stupid tabs... I was referring to the Hybrid Gameplay Patch. Maybe someone can move it?

Last edited:
I don't seem to notice any change in gameplay either. Installation went fine, though. Is it a very subtle thing and I'm just distracted? Or is something clearly wrong because I should notice a big change?

Nice project, anyway!

EDIT: Damn, I posted in the wrong thread :D Stupid tabs... I was referring to the Hybrid Gameplay Patch. Maybe someone can move it?

try on legendary

try on legendary

I will, but for now I don't seem to be able to win even on professional, lol :D (playing full manual, still have to learn...)

On another subject,

I would like to focus on what I regard to be the most important element of editing. With all due respect for stadiums and kits, I think the players are what really matters, and in FIFA there seems to be no way to alter a player's stats, physique, hair or even his bloody NAME (I personally don't like those random players with their first name spelled out - why does it have to be "Alexandre Pato"?).

Will the structure of EA files and code allow for any of this to happen, in your opinion? Is it technically possible? (I know it takes time)

Everos please update link with hybird gameplay v1.0

if you like.. try this

HYBRID+Matrix+LOD

the instructions are very simple,

- unrar fifafs
- put in fifafs folder the original - unpatched files: data0.big, data0.bh, data7.big, data7.bh (you will find them in your cd or from EA\FIFA 11\Game)
- run step-1matrix, then step-2 hybridv1, then step-3-data7
- after that put the data0.big, data0.bh, data7.big, data7.bh to EA\FIFA 11\Game
- enjoy!

*settings.lua (LOD) is already inside fifafs with ultra high settings
*Check if "read only" option on dataX.big and bh is disabled
*i have created and tested on the new fifa 1.01 patch.

Thaks to:
fidel - for Hybrid Gameplay
Kenny - for Matrix

------

by Erevos..

P.S. give some feedback guys if you want

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom