FIFA 11 - TOOLS/MODS/PATCHES

Erevos

League 2
11 September 2006
A GREAT GAME NEEDS GREAT TOOLS/MODS/PATCHES
so lets see...

the instructions are very simple,

- unrar fifafs
- put in fifafs folder the original - unpatched files: data0.big, data0.bh, data7.big, data7.bh (you will find them in your cd or from EA\FIFA 11\Game)
- run step-1matrix, then step-2 hybridv1, then step-3-data7
- after that put the data0.big, data0.bh, data7.big, data7.bh to EA\FIFA 11\Game
- enjoy!​

*settings.lua (LOD) is already inside fifafs with ultra high settings
*Check if "read only" option on dataX.big and bh is disabled
*i have created and tested on the new fifa 1.01 patch.

Thaks to:
fidel - for Hybrid Gameplay
Kenny - for Matrix

------

by Erevos..

unrar, in fifafs folder put your defaults data0.big, data7.big and your prefered settings.lua,
now run the file "run me.bat" and you are ok!
take the data0.big and data7.big and the data0.bh, data7.bh
(will be created by them self)
and put them in \FIFA 11\Game

*make a backup first of data0.big, data7.big and data0.bh, data7,bh
*Check if read only option on datax.big and bh is disabled (uncheck)
and make sure in folder options you have uncheck the "hide extension
for known file types!" Very important!!!

Version 1.0.2
solved the transparency bug and new version for 64 bits.

For the next version i will add the option to edit minikits and all the small .big files

info & screens

THE MATRIX by Kenny

The matrix is an evaluation system that it´s based on Microsoft Excel.
Matrix changes the gameplay, players' skills and the special attributes .
The development of the matrix took 4 years.
I developed Matrix with a lot of football expertise and attention to detail.​

INSTALLATION
* For Windows Vista/7 user, please set RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR .
- Install to FIFA 11 PC folder
- Click on CROWD TWEAKER icon on desktop to launch.

HOW TO USE
1) Launch TOOL
2) Set FIFA 11 PC
3) Choose Setting (TICK or UNTICK “DISABLE CROWD”)
4) Click SAVE
5) Exit tool and Start GAME

IMPORTANT
+ DO NOT press SAVE while game playing.

CREDIT
Special thanks to fifasoccer.ru for FIFAFS Series​

FEATURES: version 0.8
+ FIXED FREEZE SCREEN
+ PERFECT SKIP INTRO (Found by Meerkan)
(*) Fast skip intro with LOAD PROFILE.
+ Disable/Enable AUDIO
+ DAY/NIGHT override (*)
(*) This option will override time condition in game, with a box ticked, the game will use your setting.
(*) There are 4 (Sunny, Overcast, Night and Dusk). Some stadiums DO NOT support NIGHT/DUSK, please set SUNNY for best setting or use it at your own risk.
(*) To restore original, exit game, uncheck and SAVE.
+ Windowed MODE
+ Disable/Enable NIS transition
+ Disable/Enable cinematics (for low user)
+ LOCK RNA.INI (Prevent online sofware overwriting RNA.INI configuration file)
+ Add-ON CODE (for testing purpose only)

-Changes the turf in your FIFA 11.
-This version has a updated texture and better colour on the 3D Grass

Installation
-Run TexMod and choose FIFA 11.exe and then choose the tpf file on the rar, and run the game by TexMod (TexMod is included).

FILEFRONT SENDSPACE

Last edited:
For god's sake people, stop clogging up this forum with this rubbish!

I told you all to use soccer gaming! There are many great modders like monkey dragon, rinaldo and Outsider who i've worked with for a long time there and all the tools you need are there! Whats the point clogging up this forum with this stuff when everyone know's there is a FORUM DEDICATED TO IT!

I'm making a few kit's for that game myself but no way I'm posting a new thread here, just go on over there and sign up!

Also FIFA isn't a great game on PC, it's the poor FIFA 10 on consoles just recycled with even more bugs and problems with the PC. fed up with you wailing around with your fanboy nonsense! You hate PES so much after PES 2008 (which is fine, its your opinion, or should i say Cesc Fabregas's opinion since you follow him) you are determined to love FIFA 11 PC and ignore ever flaw it has!

He got my permission for having a single editing thread in here. I'm pretty sure you'll survive this terrible disaster ;)

For god's sake people, stop clogging up this forum with this rubbish!

I told you all to use soccer gaming! There are many great modders like monkey dragon, rinaldo and Outsider who i've worked with for a long time there and all the tools you need are there! Whats the point clogging up this forum with this stuff when everyone know's there is a FORUM DEDICATED TO IT!

I'm making a few kit's for that game myself but no way I'm posting a new thread here, just go on over there and sign up!

Also FIFA isn't a great game on PC, it's the poor FIFA 10 on consoles just recycled with even more bugs and problems with the PC. fed up with you wailing around with your fanboy nonsense! You hate PES so much after PES 2008 (which is fine, its your opinion, or should i say Cesc Fabregas's opinion since you follow him) you are determined to love FIFA 11 PC and ignore ever flaw it has!

relax friend they are just games... isnt the end of the world... so im just a football fan and im not a boy, i was playing PES 6 until FIFA 11 so.. just chill out and enjoy the game that you like.. after all this is FIFA section and i've taking care to ask Tom as you can see..

so relax..

He got my permission for having a single editing thread in here. I'm pretty sure you'll survive this terrible disaster ;)
:WORSHIP: thanks Tom!

Well, it's pointless! There's a perfectly good forum with some highly talented and good members who can help him mod the game!

Well, it's pointless! There's a perfectly good forum with some highly talented and good members who can help him mod the game!

This thread is about collecting mods/tools/patches for ppl to download, isnt about me and how to learn modding the game.

Very useful thread to have.....klashman69 starting to pissing me off. If you dont like the game then fine, no need to bully people into believing its a bad game(which it isn't, record sales and large number of awards are a proof of that).

Last edited:
Very useful thread to have.....klashman69 starting to pissing me off. If you dont like the game then fine, no need to bully people into to believing its a bad game(which it isn't, record sales and large number of awards are a proof of that).

thanks for the support :)) i think is usefull too, many ppl dont like to search into 3-4 forums to find things.

Klashman first read carefully than judge, it's clearly mentioned that this is a thjread to provide everyone tools for fifa.

Nice! Do these 'tools' in anyway affect your ability to play online?

Particularly liking the idea of the 'perfect skip intro' thing.

Nice! Do these 'tools' in anyway affect your ability to play online?

Particularly liking the idea of the 'perfect skip intro' thing.

i think they are not affect it, no one complained about it

(im from Greece, so im sorry about some mistakes on my spelling :)) )

Hi to all finally my editor has been released, this is a 32 bits version,i am working in the 64 bits one

If you have a question or detect a bug you can contact me in moddingway forum fifa textures editor thread, i think this is the best way to answer everybody´s questions.

Here is the link and the info of the readme:

DOWNLOAD IT
http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/5733.html

Features

This program allows you to open .big files to watch the textures included in them.You can export the texture display into the big picturebox clicking save image button. If the subfile has more than one texture they will be displayed in the small pictureboxes, to export them click over the small picturebox and the texture will be displayed into the big picturebox and you could export it clicking save image button.

-Export file to path:
Once you have open a .big file you can export any subfile to the corresponding path into "Game" folder clickin Export File To Path button. Don´t worry about create the subfolders into "Game" folder, the program does it for you.
You have only to select the "Game" folder. The file exported will be decompressed if it has zlib compression

-Export file:
You can export any subfile to the folder you chose clicing Export File button, and the program will decompress
the file if it has zlib compression and export it

-Make the game read a subfile outside a .big file:
If you want the game to search a subfile outside a .big file first you have to export the file to its corresponding path selecting a file into the listbox and clicking Export file to path button then go to menu edit and select Active .big file´s into folder and the program will configure the game to load the file selected outside the .big file. This option will change the corresponding .bh file so make a security copy to avoid problems

-Report of the files configured to be loaded outside a .big file:
To know which subfiles had been configured to be loaded outside a .big file open a big file and then go to edit menu
and select subfiles in folder report.Then you will have to selec the corresponding .bh file and the report will be shown

-Search files
Once you have openend a .big file you can search the subfiles included into it selecting search file into edit menu
the program will search for all the files which contains the word introduced by you.

-Import texures over a file
You can only import the textures over saved .rx3 files not over the .rx3 files included into the big files.
So the first step is export the .rx3 file from the big file the open the .rx3 file and select the texture over you want to
import a new one, then simpli drag and drop the new texture over the big picturebox. You can import it in many formats and the program will transform it

Note:if you see some textures as a simple colour and the type in the status bar is not Unknown check the transparency checkbox to see the texture with its trasnparency info

Amazing! exactly what we were lookin for...thx jor
Anyway, I'm a 64 bit user...so I have to wait a little bit :)

Amazing! exactly what we were lookin for...thx jor
Anyway, I'm a 64 bit user...so I have to wait a little bit :)

Don´t worry because the 64 bits version has been testing now so maybe you could have it ready tomorrow if it has not problems

Jorg see this please

Tengo este error al insertar una imagen tio.

Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración
Just-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.
************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se pudo encontrar el archivo 'C:\Program Files\FIFA 11 Texture Editor\data#sceneassets#crowdplacement#crowd_8_1.dat'.
Nombre de archivo: 'C:\Program Files\FIFA 11 Texture Editor\data#sceneassets#crowdplacement#crowd_8_1.dat'en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
en FifaTextureEditor.Form1.importTexture(MemoryStream fileMemStream) en C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\FifaTextureEditor\FifaTextureEditor\Form1.cs:línea 1296
en FifaTextureEditor.Form1.toolStripButtonImportTexture_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\FifaTextureEditor\FifaTextureEditor\Form1.cs:línea 1837
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Ensamblados cargados **************
mscorlib
Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
FifaTextureEditor
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 1.0.0.0
Código base: file:///C:/Program%20Files/FIFA%2011%20Texture%20Editor/FifaTextureEditor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
Accessibility
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
MiscUtil
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 1.0.0.285
Código base: file:///C:/Program%20Files/FIFA%2011%20Texture%20Editor/MiscUtil.DLL
zlib.net
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.3.0
Versión Win32: 1.0.3.0
Código base: file:///C:/Program%20Files/FIFA%2011%20Texture%20Editor/zlib.net.DLL
FreeImageNET
Versión del ensamblado: 3.11.0.9
Versión Win32: 3.11.0.9
Código base: file:///C:/Program%20Files/FIFA%2011%20Texture%20Editor/FreeImageNET.DLL
SlimDX
Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.10.43
Versión Win32:
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/SlimDX/2.0.10.43__b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9/SlimDX.dll
msvcm90
Versión del ensamblado: 9.0.30729.4926
Versión Win32: 9.00.30729.4926
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/WinSxS/x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4926_none_508ed732bcbc0e5a/msvcm90.dll
mscorlib.resources
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

************** Depuración JIT **************
Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de esta
aplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener el
valor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.
La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuración
habilitada

Por ejemplo:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controlada
se enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipo
en lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo.

A ver si pudieras ayudarme crack,un saludo!!

Is there a boot patch because I can't stand the generic EA boots.Not to mention they don't have enough Nike's.2 Mercurials, 2 Laser III and one Tiempo and Maestri.

hi to all i have good news, after a lot of work these days with a few moments of desperation i have solved the transparency issue. Another good new is that i am going to adapt my tool to read the textures from the small big files included in big ones like data1.big, but here the happiness is not plenty, while the badges small big files are very easy to read the ones from the minikits seems to have a compression that i don´t know so i still can´t extract the textures from them.

here is screenshot from uruguay team with the badge of Real Valladolid the team of my city:bob::bouncy:

I am working now to adapt the code and a new version will be ready in a few days

Piqué

The quality images is quite compressed are just to give an idea

fifa2010101318230692.jpg

fifa2010101318241553900.jpg

fifa201010140goltv.jpg

original

fifapiqueoriginal.jpg

Carles puyol

fifa2010101402464385.jpg

fifa2010101402464938.jpg

fifa2010101402475946.jpg

original

fifa2010101402511863ori.jpg

Valdés

fifa2010101417391582.jpg

fifa2010101417400690.jpg

fifa2010101417401550.jpg

original

fifa2010101417431595ori.jpg

jo1980,

Thanks, a cuestion, knows when will be available for w7x64? I can not use your tool until it is compatible with this system

keep it the good work

Back
Top Bottom