FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

I hate outplaying people online, just to lose or draw cause of some bullshit superstar dribble from Messi or Ronaldo resulting in a goal! So annoying.

or counter goals..always same...last night dominated a boy had his whole defense in front of me..one long ball he was one v one with my keeper and scored..happens a lot and u cant use custom tatics online leagues

Just got promoted to div 3 in head to head,. And 9/10 players are Barca or Ronaldo whores! You have to play as Barca in order to have a chance of fucking winning. Not liking FIFA ATM.

Makes me laugh. People are happy to go 5 star teams and whinge when somebody else does. If you want to avoid them, go lower star teams. I do and never play Barca etc.

Makes me laugh. People are happy to go 5 star teams and whinge when somebody else does. If you want to avoid them, go lower star teams. I do and never play Barca etc.

There's a huge difference between Barca and Spurs for example.. Yet they get paired together.

Hi, do you know where I can find working link to ,,spanish'' commentary for fifa12? (not spanish-mexican which I have, only spanish - Manolo Lama). TNX !

Last edited:
Thats because Wales and Cardiff ain't a 5 star team Lmao

Ha ha. I go Athletico Bilbao quite often now. 4 star and never get paired with Barca/Madrid etc.

If Spurs are 4.5/5 star then I'd expect to get paired with other 5 star teams. Barca and Madrid are beatable. My mate goes Madrid all the time against me and I outplay him all the time.

Battlef into Div 1 took 13 or 14 seasons, bloody hell it was a challenge! But played 2 lost 2, meh.. Can't defend vs Ronaldo and Messi, and my biggest opponent the Ref.

Some of the penalty decisions given on this game are downright retarded! Couple with retarded keepers at times I can't win!
Example.. vs Portugal kid plays long ball down middle into box, Ronaldo and Silva chase as it bounces up Abbiati comes out and jumps to Catch... MISSES the ball, smashes into Silva and Ronaldo clean through for a tap in; at this point I'm annoyed.. 4 minutes later Nani gets on the ball on the left, Abate is chasing down I slide tackle and send the ball for what I believe to be a corner, next thing the ref is pointing to the spot.. In bemusement I watch the replay and see that Abate slides, kicks the ball into the shins of Nani (so in fact I should have got a Goal kick) watch as Nani tumbles over the ball, no infringement nothing given.. He scores despite Abbiati guessing the right way, apparently diving under the ball at waist height and not raising a hand is a possibility. Absolutely livid, I pass the ball around and get in the box with Ibrahimovic, where I'm distinctly chopped down in the same fashion as the Abate tackle, nothing fucking given! I'm saddened to say I rage quit onto Netflix and am currently watching Lost crying into a cup of tea an rich yea biscuits, completely disheartened by the fact the game I have grudgingly come to accept as good has let me down so bad after the glorious battle from Division 3 to 1 (lets be honest division 10-3 are absolutely the easiest bunch of games going) against Barca sluts and Madrid whores, Bayern pace abusers and Man City super star spoilers, my run on H2H is over for now, I will stick to CM and see what I can whip out there, cause Div 1 will give me a early grave ;)

Ref's on the game are terrible sometimes. My last online game was me as Everton vs Real Madrid. I go up 1-0 and then the guy scored a cheap goal against me by intercepting a goal kick from the keeper. Then he goes 2-1 up after I got chopped outside his penalty box but the ref calls play on and I get scored on the counter. RAGE! lol

A few minutes later I've gone 1 v 1 on him and Casillas comes out and takes me down OUTSIDE the box. So not even a penalty and a good chance of scoring...but a free kick. Luckily enough, Baines slotted it top corner ;)

But that's not the sad part....Casillas didn't even get a YELLOW CARD! Outside the box, last man should be a red card for the keeper...hell..I would have been relatively ok with a yellow. But nothing!! lol

anyone tell me how to view the league table and europa table in fifa 12..i know it flashes up on the home screen but is there anyway of looking at it properly..cant see the europa league table at all

Placebo i would like to thank you for tips to set the way cpu plays. Its fu..... brilliant. I play like with my friends. Cpu doesnt cheat anymore. U gave me amazing moments. I rather play against cpu now than online with bunch of sprint fingers. Do u thinh it will be necessary to set it in fifa 13 to have a great time with the cpu? Cheers

Ever buy a guy who is just amazingly better than he perhaps "should" be? For me on Fifa12 that guy is Bernie Ibini-Isei from the Aussie league, turned into a real Wednesday legend and what a final season:

bernie01.jpg

bernie02.jpg

That's on legendary all manual in career mode I should add, 45 goals in 41 appearances! Including a winner in the champions league final! :)

Back
Top Bottom