FIFA 13 PC edition - anyone know where to get it from?

Chappers1867

Atdhe Nuhiu fanclub founder
12 June 2020
Sheffield Wednesday
Feeling some nostalgia for FIFA 13 because it was the last truly elite FIFA in my opinion, and tried hunting around for a place to buy it from to redeem on origin.

Sadly though it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth on PC and the only places to get it from are G2A (not trustworthy) and torrent sites (incredibly risky).

Also seems to not be playable on windows 10? does anyone have anything they can offer as perhaps advice for these issues? Or am I cursed to not be able to pick up FIFA 13 on PC anymore

I have it installed on my PC (haven't tested in-game yet) because I extracted some faces from the files of the game. I downloaded it online. We can't talk or share stuff about piracy in the forum but it's such an old game that I don't think it really matters, right? Anyways, if you want the link I can send it your way :D

I'll happily take a link if you're offering (I'm not sure about the piracy thing either hence why if anyone knows where I can buy it I'll take that as the better option though)

I've bought a key from G2A some months ago, practically impossible to "legally" get it on pc any other way, it's the shady keys sites or nothing, luckily it wasn't already redeemed or anything. The game works fine for me, I'm still on Windows 8.1 tho.

I've also tried the "online" ones before the G2A purchase, but could never let them work (the two version I downloaded just freezes at launch to me).

Cheers for the heads up. will look into G2A as the only option really - such a shame it's nowhere to be seen on PC anymore as it's a corking game

Feeling some nostalgia for FIFA 13 because it was the last truly elite FIFA in my opinion, and tried hunting around for a place to buy it from to redeem on origin.

Sadly though it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth on PC and the only places to get it from are G2A (not trustworthy) and torrent sites (incredibly risky).

Also seems to not be playable on windows 10? does anyone have anything they can offer as perhaps advice for these issues? Or am I cursed to not be able to pick up FIFA 13 on PC anymore

fifa 12 and fifa 13 were the best last gen fifa games.

Back
Top Bottom