FIFA 14 3D IMPORTER/EXPORTER

arianos10

Proud Gooner
1 January 2008
Athens
Aris FC, Arsenal FC
Okay i think the time has come to indroduce some of the work i've made so far :D

So this year i decided to experiment with blender's python for reading fifa 3d files in the same analogy with the PES tools that were available all these years.

I started by importing faces, and piece by piece i managed to import whole stadiums, hair models, trophies models but also export textures from the rx3 containers, with MANY MANY MANY MANY various data formats.

The last few days i am trying to gather up all these different scripts in order to make an all-in-one Importer/Exporter for FIFA 14.

For now i have developed an overall importer (that may still need expansion though) and just today added an export option for head files.

Here is a preview:
oVGQekkl.png

J0pgHvBl.png

And i need your opinion guys, would you be interested in an importer like this? Or should i just keep developing the exporter?
Also i want to hear your ideas for future additions in the addon.
And i'll need some testers in the near future :D

Okay thats all for now, waiting for your input.

---RELEASE INFORMATION---

INTERFACE PREVIEW

v0.3alpha
Cu8MUnFl.png

GzbkxZql.png

v0.4beta
DM2vnXHl.png

v0.5beta

v0.6x(propably the final layout)

FIFA 14 3D Importer/Exporter

Blender Script for Importing/Exporting FIFA 14 3D models in Blender.

Features:
  • Full rx3 importer (supports also compressed models)
  • Overwriter available for every model that can be imported. (Head,Hair models included and texture exporting is supported as well)
  • Export Support for Stadiums (light and crowd export supported)
  • Various tools for creating the necessary color maps and general face painting.
  • Various tools for creating and alligning the crowd object for stadiums.

HOW TO USE:

Two brand new video tutorials describing as much as possible :D

Tutorial #1

Tutorial #2

INSTALLATION:

You just install the FIFA3DIE.py from Blender. Goto User Preferences, then in the Addon Tab and search for the .py file. For enabling just check it.

You'll need Blender 2.67 or higher. The script should not have any problem with all 2.6 versions of Blender but for the record it was developed in 2.67b

Credits
Shawminator for Testing and Support.

Changelog

version: 0.3alpha

-Added Importing support for Head Models, Hair Models, Trophy Models and Stadium Models
-Added DDS exporting support from every game texture file (Supported DDS type so far, DXT1, DXT3)
-Added Exporting support for Head Models.

version: 0.31alpha

-Fixed a module missing issue
-Fixed not loading base UV Maps

version: 0.4beta

-Added automatic texture importing and material assignment.
-Added more organized stadium import support including bounding boxes for the groups).
-Added Facegen obj importing capability.
-Added Hair Export support.
-Added More helping operators.
-Added more parametric importing options.

version: 0.5beta

-New naming convention that includes the file id in the object (or material) name.
-Import Support for Stadium Props.
-Import Support for Stadium Rebound Geometry.
-Import Support for Stadium Lights.
-Import Support for Crowd Placements.
-Various fixes in the material settings.
-Import Support for file types such as wipes,crowdchairs,ballboys,crowds and more.
-Added UV Export Support for Head and Hair models.
-New script logging system.

version 0.51

-Fixed issue with underscores in directory paths.
-Fixed Import issue with some hairs.

version 0.62
-Added better and more sophisticated crowd support.
-Added better and more sophisticated mesh support (Wipes support added).
-Added chunkzip compressed files support.
-Added Stadium Export Support. Textures Exporting is supported.
-Added Stadium Stadium Crowd Export Support.
-Added Helping tools for Mesh face coloring and crowd creation and tweaking.
-Fixed Facegen corrupted face export.

version 0.63
-Added Trophy/Ball Export Support.
-Fixed autopainting operator, with more options.
-General Overwriter available.
-Stadium Light Export support.
-Texture export support on the trophy/ball exporter and the overwriter (heads and hairs included).
-Added file security. You won't be able to re-import script-exported models.

DOWNLOAD
v0.3alpha http://www.moddingway.com/file/37216.html

v0.4beta http://www.moddingway.com/file/37304.html

v0.5beta http://www.moddingway.com/file/37558.html

v0.51beta http://wwww.moddingway.com/file/37646.html

v0.62 http://www.moddingway.com/file/39187.html

v0.63 http://www.moddingway.com/file/39392.html

Helper Files http://www.moddingway.com/file/39192.html

Last edited:
for sure importer/exporter for all files(models) would be great for everyone (stadium maker , facemaker , kitmaker , ...)
Keep up , interesting project :)

Okay Alpha Version is up :D
You can download it from here:
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37216.html

Changelog

version: 0.3alpha

-Added Importing support for Head Models, Hair Models, Trophy Models and Stadium Models
-Added DDS exporting support from every game texture file (Supported DDS type so far, DXT1, DXT3, DXT5)
-Added Exporting support for Head Models.

I'm interested too. And what about stadium files list and how to export stadiums textures? Is it like sxsxsx's BSE as exporting with two uv layers (global textures and lightmap textures) or single uv layer?

thanks for this script . very useful.
i have tried to convert fifa face models to PES ,
1-reduce vertice count with "decimate" modifier
2-cut face at same place as konami (neck , ears , ...)
But finally given up ... i still believe it's possible :D

for now i prefer to export head as .obj and use it as model reference for modelling my pes works :)

Sorry for the late replies guys, but i guessed that noone cares here about fifa editing :P

I'm interested too. And what about stadium files list and how to export stadiums textures? Is it like sxsxsx's BSE as exporting with two uv layers (global textures and lightmap textures) or single uv layer?

What you see above is the very first release of the script that had very basic support and not so many features.

Check this topic: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3572789 if you are interested. Its the topic i regularly update with news and answer to questions and errors.

Texture exporting is not avilable yet. I am currently working on it.

I am currently working on a stadium exporter which is almost complete ( the texture part is missing) and the way i've made it you are free to use as many uv maps as you like. The maximum number i've seen in files though is 3. I don;t think you'll need more than that :P

The other aspects of the stadium export are very similar to BSE. Except the fact that i've not predefined groups to work with. Fifa seems to have different logic on that. Maybe i'll need to make them so, i don't know that yet, because i've not tried to import any file back to the game.

thanks for this script . very useful.
i have tried to convert fifa face models to PES ,
1-reduce vertice count with "decimate" modifier
2-cut face at same place as konami (neck , ears , ...)
But finally given up ... i still believe it's possible :D

for now i prefer to export head as .obj and use it as model reference for modelling my pes works :)

Well this has nothing to do with the importer :D the importer does its work ok. The export is up to sxsxsx's script.

I am working the opposite way btw. As soon as i find out what is going on with some bones in the fifa face, i'll work on a PES to FIFA face converter :D

>Thanx arianos for your workings, but I receive error for yesterday, I try to all options , my system is 64 bit win7, error; what do you advice me?

umyss.jpg

First post updated :D Just noting that except the full stadium export support, trophy and ball export is available and also a General overwriter allowing to modify every 3d object that can be imported by the tool.

have you got a tutorial on how to make current stadiums adboards to electronic instead of static. I already know how to make adboards rotate but not electronic like camp nou

have you got a tutorial on how to make current stadiums adboards to electronic instead of static. I already know how to make adboards rotate but not electronic like camp nou

Its very easy to do and besides that there are lot more options to chose. For example there are static, moving adboards and LED adboards.

And its very easy to apply them, you just need to change the objects material name and it will work like a charm.

For more on the usage and all the material names available, download the helper files (link of the first post) and check the documentation ;) there is a big table containing all that in there ;)

Its very easy to do and besides that there are lot more options to chose. For example there are static, moving adboards and LED adboards.

And its very easy to apply them, you just need to change the objects material name and it will work like a charm.

For more on the usage and all the material names available, download the helper files (link of the first post) and check the documentation ;) there is a big table containing all that in there ;)

Thanks for the reply Master arianos10. I read the manual saw the videos over & over but I am new to blender like most of us here and I was unsuccessful in changing Azteca static adboards to digital led. I can hexedit the stadium files to make them rotating but not digital. You do not have a video on how to do this process do you? Also when I export a stadium the files are smaller then the original & game crashes I must be doing something wrong. :COAT:

Thanks for the reply Master arianos10. I read the manual saw the videos over & over but I am new to blender like most of us here and I was unsuccessful in changing Azteca static adboards to digital led. I can hexedit the stadium files to make them rotating but not digital. You do not have a video on how to do this process do you? Also when I export a stadium the files are smaller then the original & game crashes I must be doing something wrong. :COAT:

Did you check the pdf?

Go on and check it ;) you'll find there what you seek :D

Can it export trophy models to fifa 13 .big...would love to convert fifa world club cup trophy to fifa13

Fifa 13 models are working for fifa 14 as far as i know. I have no idea if it works the opposite way. You should try it :D

Thanks for the nice tool. But when I import stadiums with model and texture file, textures don't appear on the model. Any solutions?
acnou56e.png

Follow the precedure described on the first tutorial. You can find it on the first post.

help to xbox 360

Hello friends ...
I have a big problem ,
would like to edit the contents of the kits for fifa 14
however I came across a situation which I can not solve.
I could access the files and estrous . rx3 kits normally
however now realize that ( kit_1463_0_0.rx3 ) file
*the xbox360 is about 135kb ,
while the PC is approximately 1.77 Mb , this leads me to believe
that there is a compression in the archives of the xbox , it should be identical as are
files developed for the microsoft xbox owner .
So I think if I can unzip the xbox can
it changes the same way alters the PC .
COMPACTION the PC seems it's called ( Chunkzip2 )
and the xbox is called ( chunklzx ) ie or need to unzip the files to xbox
edit them and then compact them again to reinceri them in the folder . BIG source ,
*We excuse my ignorance , I am more
lay this thing to compress files , so if someone could help me;
I fiqueria extremely grateful !

anyone know how to solve this problem, it is that I get the texture file with FIFA FILE EXPLORER , the model face the sack with CREATION MASTER 14 loading files but I do not charge and get the following error, download the latest version the FIFA14 3D importer / exporter but still the problem.

jy8qwzk.png

Greetings and hopefully they can help me

i am looking for FIFA 15 3D Model Importer/Exporter v0.65a but i can't downlaod it from the source can some one uploaded it to zippyshare, and how to install it

hi mates i wanna start making fifa faces, this my first time to open a fifa face with belnder i tried as the tut said and i got amulti colored face wahts did i do wrong??

qEA5GEO.jpg

please i try to edit the body files ( jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0.rx3 ) i imprt the file in blender and after edit it and when i try to export it as a rx3 it exported but as the original rx3 file not the edited file
is the problem in the script file ?
can you make script file that let me edit the body file and can save the changes?

Back
Top Bottom