FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.51 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.30 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Ooops I did it again another SB for Scottish Premier League since my boy from honduras plays in Celtic I saw a replay on tv and with beers to motivate me here is the preview:

overlay codes:
2002 England Rest of World Ireland International Scotland
3002 France Netherland Norway Russia
4002 Switzerland Germany Poland Austria Denmark
5002 Sweden Australia Italy Mexico Portugal Saud Arabia
6002 Spain Belgium
7002 USA Argentina Brasil Chille Columbia
8002 EASPN Scoreboard

Last edited:

so 665 is the practice arena ID, thanks mate :) tired with different stadiums on my own, works like charm, it's only backward that the defeault lights are still in there but oh well :)

you got it 665 I was thinking of doing an add-on for licensed stadium only for training so we can all choose which stadium we can train on.

sonofsam69 very very good add-on , please release scarfes for all squads italian serie A and new gloves thanks very much.

Yeah I like Serie A but scarf for all teams would take a while. As for gloves I have no idea how to make those

Happy new year Evo-web Fans Training stadium selector uploaded 1st page for now only 16 stadiums which is the limit by the installer. Enjoy boys & gals.

I play my FIFA through the Origin , as you do, I've installed this mod now but see no changes at all in game, Say's it's installed, I've download the 2 part Self Installer on first page, followed the install perfect, but see no changes when i play fifa 14..:CRY:

Do i need to regenerate or something.

I play my FIFA through the Origin , as you do, I've installed this mod now but see no changes at all in game, Say's it's installed, I've download the 2 part Self Installer on first page, followed the install perfect, but see no changes when i play fifa 14..:CRY:

Do i need to regenerate or something.

I would regenerate if the MWM installer did not work as sometimes it fails to regenerate.

GUYS BE AWARE!

If you replace the defeault training ground with any stadium it will be always like....cloudy ...or something that means NO LIGHTNING and NO LIGHTNING IN THE MENUS too!!!

Relized when i checked a new face in edit mode and the haircolour was too dark compared on the preview pic then saw that there was no blonde players at all in the edit mode :D (Like Holtby, Dawson eg.) took me half hour to sort out it was the custom training ground's fault. It takes away the lights of the defeault training ground wich shines on the menus too.

Well its not a bug just take into account when you install it, it cause this. Much darker hair for the players in the menus ONLY.

Last edited:

GUYS BE AWARE!

If you replace the defeault training ground with any stadium it will be always like....cloudy ...or something that means NO LIGHTNING and NO LIGHTNING IN THE MENUS too!!!

Relized when i checked a new face in edit mode and the haircolour was too dark compared on the preview pic then saw that there was no blonde players at all in the edit mode :D (Like Holtby, Dawson eg.) took me half hour to sort out it was the custom training ground's fault. It takes away the lights of the defeault training ground wich shines on the menus too.

Well its not a bug just take into account when you install it, it cause this. Much darker hair for the players in the menus ONLY.

Interesting! I think I know what the problem is since its using the lighting from the original training ground it appears lighting is different for all stadiums. I will try to see if I can fix it but I am not home to try it. I will re-upload once I rename all files see if that works. gabe.paul.logan u wanna test drive it once I re-upload?

Ok new stadium training mod uploaded hopefully it fixes the lighting issue. I wont be able to try it until I get out of work so feel free & let me know.

Come On Man I just tested the training ground & I am not having any of your issues you are having as you can see below
[/URL]

You must have something wrong with your fifa why dont you post pictures to see I am not having any issues at my end.

you still have no lightning

see?

eiTKU9L.jpg

this is what i meant, the player is standing in a cloudy, dark area just like in the weather the custom training ground is, that means no light, lighter hair colours become dark, its only a backfire for face editors to be honest

:OOOH:I am not getting that as you can see of my 10 screen shots I put up using a different training ground. You must have other stuff that affects the lighting cos how is it the same files and I am not getting what you have? Is anyone else getting this?
Hit the scroll lock button to disable SweetFX see if that is affecting it. You also have and old graphic card your antialiasing is terrible:PIRATE::TTTH:

Last edited:

takes a lot of time to do this for those small details

Yes boys working on WC 2014 national team scarf inspired by BeInSports channel. Group D finish working on group A

Last edited:

Have you ever thought about approaching the Moddingway team and working with them directly?

Have you ever thought about approaching the Moddingway team and working with them directly?

LOL of-course I did back in fifa 13 as well as Madman and we both were ignored giving birth to my add-ons. The only thing MWM is using from me now is referee kits for the MLS league. They are slow at adding a few things like stadiums which they did not do until the very end adding camp nou in fifa 13.

scarf for WC national teams completed. I will upload new add-on with the additional stuff like brazuca WC ball and so on. Such detail work to barely be seen in the game but a mere seconds LOL

I have not forgotten about the tutorial threads either so you can all do your stuff and share it with the rests of us. Let me finish with the stadium add-on and will work on that. gabe.paul.logan did you solve the lighting problem? I am unable to replicate it with any training stadium.

Shit after a few cheap beers watching BeinSports I realized no one has done scarf for Serie A not a single one. Well here it is

of course must upload add-on patch to get this. Please stand by. Next I think I will do Bundesliga

Last edited:

Shit after a few cheap beers watching BeinSports I realized no one has done scarf for Serie A not a single one. Well here it is

of course must upload add-on patch to get this. Please stand by. Next I think I will do Bundesliga

Please link download. Thanks.

Liga Argentina scarf

Liga MX Scarf

Zon Sagres for you mate

Back
Top Bottom