FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.51 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Re: FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.30 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

Ok boys & gals (if any here) that is it no more scarfs last league I do and its Brazil

Last edited:

Awesome, i came back to request Brasil. New update is out Sam, can we expect yours too shortly?

I'm uploading now looking at about a 2 hour wait price to pay for fast download & no ads. Will keep you posted boys

Have this running with the 'new' moddingway database - anyone else find the CPU is just too good at tackling? They can so easily go 'through the back' now, even when holding the shield button. I'm finding it almost impossible to protect the ball.

Just me?

Have this running with the 'new' moddingway database - anyone else find the CPU is just too good at tackling? They can so easily go 'through the back' now, even when holding the shield button. I'm finding it almost impossible to protect the ball.

Just me?

I am not seeing that I can shield the ball all thru the game which I find unrealistic even walk away shielding the ball. I'm using Matrix DB v4

Boys I have been working days trying to figure out blender & importing stadiums which I am able to. All i want is some stadiums to have digital or LED adboards instead of the static adboards but I can't figure it out what master arianos10 said on his post. Anyone get this and what should be the steps taken? I want to make Azteca stadium to digital ads yes I read the userguide seen the video tutorials but no luck so far:FAIL:

Hello first of all thanks for scoring sonofsam69 training stadiums are beautiful
now my question is how can I change the goalnet (both the colors and the shape of the network of these stages.
Thanks in advance for reply!!

Hello first of all thanks for scoring sonofsam69 training stadiums are beautiful
now my question is how can I change the goalnet (both the colors and the shape of the network of these stages.
Thanks in advance for reply!!

Not sure I understand you totally. "shape of network of these stages"?? But I will answer what I think you want to do. You can assign any goal net color & TYPE of net shape to any team as long as you have the files, know the team ID then its just a matter of using Jenkey File explorer & name assign to your team. As for the shape of the net or type like small goal net medium & large you need to use CM14 to change the size of the goal net. For example Barcelona is team id 241 to change the net shape it would be as follow:

specificgoalnet_241_0.rx3
to change the color of the net it would be:
specificnetcolor_241_0_textures.rx3
and last to apply that color just for a tournament it is:
specificnetcolor_241_208_textures.rx3

Hope that helps you.

Hi everyone, I was trying to add a league on Fifa moddingway 1.3.0 but in DT Career mode the game crash, so what i did wrong? Can Anyone help me please?

I give up... I tryed everything! My game crash in Messi's picture, I don't now why, I tryed uninstall everything (Game & Mod).

I have original game on Origin, the Game was intalled on another HD. When I installed the Mod I changed the location... but =\

There is little observation to do: When I "ENABLE" the "EA UPDATE" the game runs normally (but without alteration), but when I "DISABLE" the "EA UPDATE" they crash!!

Please, help me!
Trank you!

Last edited:
Sam! you are into scoreboards as i can see, can you help me?
i want to change the Defeault EA sb in the Moddingway mod but i have no idea about it's ID. :(

Sam! you are into scoreboards as i can see, can you help me?
i want to change the Defeault EA sb in the Moddingway mod but i have no idea about it's ID. :(

this are the overlay codes:
2002 England Rest of World Ireland International Scotland
3002 France Netherland Norway Russia
4002 Switzerland Germany Poland Austria Denmark
5002 Sweden Australia Italy Mexico Portugal Saud Arabia
6002 Spain Belgium
7002 USA Argentina Brasil Chille Columbia
8002 EASPN Scoreboard

and I believe ea is 2002

this are the overlay codes:
2002 England Rest of World Ireland International Scotland
3002 France Netherland Norway Russia
4002 Switzerland Germany Poland Austria Denmark
5002 Sweden Australia Italy Mexico Portugal Saud Arabia
6002 Spain Belgium
7002 USA Argentina Brasil Chille Columbia
8002 EASPN Scoreboard

and I believe ea is 2002

thanks mate, i get it now, the sb that i have was id 4002, and in the patch the new league replaced Polish league, so i just hope if i rename it to 2002 it will appear ingame for Creation Centre league :D

i've been reading all the comments and i'm very impressed with how people are getting results from the advice given. i need help... installed fifa 14, with all the mods, the lates one i was running 1.7.1. started my career but i just installed 1.7.1 all in one and then 1.8.0 then my career was corrupted! how do i restore it? i cant dare to think to start a new one now!

Guys do you know how we can export game files from ram?

When the FIFA 14 demo released Ariel from modding way export demo files from ram (PC Memory when game is running)

Back
Top Bottom