FIFA 14 OT, Next Gen, PC Love, Fanboys, Star Wars, Hand Sanitizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
37621218.jpg

Please can we just keep this thread to actual Fifa news? It's well annoying having to sift through posts of pointless crap...

I am still mugging people and have not been caught yet, and i will mug someone of their copy of Fifa 14 when they leave Game on release day.

Re: FIFA 14

What's the point of super-realistic faces when you can't recognize them from your playing camera, like wide or tele? It's a bit ridiculus for a company to spend months to capture realistic faces when the player models are so obsolete and wrong!

Ea (with fifa 15) have to concentrate on player models, movement physics, foot planting and AI. Things they totaly ignore all these year and have to be the core of a football game...

Yes, what's the point of realistic faces when the graphics from the gameplay camera are gawdy and cartoonish with bright color pallettes, fake lighting and horrible pitches.

How can 2ksports make a basketball game which looks near photo realistic yet Fifa even on NG graphically looks like its from 2006.

EA can't use the excuse that they've been focusing on gameplay because they have different teams that work on different aspects of the game and have had enough iterations this gen to have made substantially better graphical improvements.

kick13.jpg

This would be the image of KONAMI (in red shorts) IF FIFA14 was proper on PC....
NOW this is the image of KONAMI after the oxygen of total PC platform domination:
15592327-man-in-bed-with-oxygen-mask-in-hospital.jpg

THAT oxygen mask has EA written all over it.
Anyway EA is being paid off UNDER THE TABLE by Sony and MS to bolster console sales. Why? Because a HUGE percentage of EU will buy console ONLY for a footy game.

kick13.jpg

This would be the image of KONAMI (in red shorts) IF FIFA14 was proper on PC....
NOW this is the image of KONAMI after the oxygen of total PC platform domination:
15592327-man-in-bed-with-oxygen-mask-in-hospital.jpg

THAT oxygen mask has EA written all over it.
Anyway EA is being paid off UNDER THE TABLE by Sony and MS to bolster console sales. Why? Because a HUGE percentage of EU will buy console ONLY for a footy game.

Whos yout dealer?

Re: PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Fifa NG.. Slightly better lighting than Current Gen.

Still same generic gameplay with no proper representation of physics. Players don't have momentum. Utter rubbish of a game.

Agree. I think this is the day I never touch another FIFA game. Time to delete Origin. Who's with me?

Just deleted my FIFA13 and Origin. Feel proud of myself, I do.:APPLAUD:

Agree. I think this is the day I never touch another FIFA game. Time to delete Origin. Who's with me?

Never got origin in the first place, shit version of steam, but I am also not getting FIFA 14 or any other FIFA for that matter, I wanted this day to come, FIFA has been getting worse and worse and so has the soundtrack, I've bet my brother all of my birthday money that I won't get FIFA 14 but he and a few others think I will but I won't. They say I will get it because I will feel left out as most of my friends get it as we'll, but they don't realise that I don't want to waist my money.

I also find it absolutely hilarious that EA claim that the features they are bringing in can only be put in through next-gen consoles, yet Konami are putting in more on the current gen.:FAIL:

Just as well it's labelled next gen because I can't see any difference between that and FIFA 11.

Dude, the fonts different, gosh you really don't appreciate the hard work EA put into their games, do you realise how much power it takes and how much it costs to change the interface????

Jokes, FIFA is shit.

Today is the day I stop ever playing any FIFA. It's just not football. I want to play online a game that would make me feel proud even when losing. This game, after watching the vids I posted, will destroy my college life. FIFA14 can't even come close to nailing real football. I really can't imagine PES15's graphics and animation power. I'll need to constantly remind myself that its not real.:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD: Well worth the money!!

Dude, the fonts different, gosh you really don't appreciate the hard work EA put into their games, do you realise how much power it takes and how much it costs to change the interface????

Jokes, FIFA is shit.

I did notice that shiny new font. It's lovely. Could be a game changer :)

Today is the day I stop ever playing any FIFA. It's just not football. I want to play online a game that would make me feel proud even when losing. This game, after watching the vids I posted, will destroy my college life. FIFA14 can't even come close to nailing real football. I really can't imagine PES15's graphics and animation power. I'll need to constantly remind myself that its not real.:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD: Well worth the money!![/QUOTE

I always think that if PES 14 on the current gen is better than FIFA 14 on the next gen than imagine PES 15 on the next gen

Today is the day I stop ever playing any FIFA. It's just not football. I want to play online a game that would make me feel proud even when losing. This game, after watching the vids I posted, will destroy my college life. FIFA14 can't even come close to nailing real football. I really can't imagine PES15's graphics and animation power. I'll need to constantly remind myself that its not real.:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD: Well worth the money!![/QUOTE

I always think that if PES 14 on the current gen is better than FIFA 14 on the next gen than imagine PES 15 on the next gen

:CONFUSE::BOP:

I did notice that shiny new font. It's lovely. Could be a game changer :)

That's not all folks they've also managed to put that shitty new FUT menu into every last menu they could think of like the FUT menu obviously, career mode menu, pause menu, main menu and probably Seasons and pro clubs.

Why would I give a shit anyway, after all I'm not buying the damn game and I won't miss out on nothing because that's what they are adding, nothing! Oh wait I forgot about the greatest feature in the history of sports games, a fancy little cut scene that zooms into a few licensed stadiums which is their main feature.

Sorry about that, every time I start posting about fifa in a forum I go into a rage were I constantly rant about FIFA.

I never get pissed off at PES, I always get pissed off at fifa, fifa has a stupid audience that will buy the same game three years In a row because it has ultimate team and moere licenses. And then they assume PES is shit because KSI said so.

Once I tried playing fifa without getting pissed off, 15 seconds in I score, my players foot gets caught in a defenders leg whilst celabrating and the game freezes, I died Of laughter.

fifa 14 CG and NG very dissappointing, fifa has been out for such a long time and they still cant get it right.

where the $#@& is the individuality, i couldnt last a minute watching that game, was very very boring.
In FIFA13 i only played 2 vs 2 fifa against my friend, while to play with the computer AI I prefer playing PES2013 ... FIFA 14 it seems synonymous with FIFA13 we already know, of course a logical choice on this year is to choose PES2014 that brings many big changes..

where the $#@& is the individuality, i couldnt last a minute watching that game, was very very boring.
Dude, what do you want from FREE game ?
FIFA 14 NG is not made to be good ... its made to be FREE !
They don't have competition this year on NG market ! Why they should put so much " new " things , when basically the real big NG battle will be next year !? Maybe they hide the real NG game for next year ! Who know.
We hate EA but.. they are not so stupid ;)

Last edited:

I'm proud that I managed to go the whole year without buying FIFA 13. I had the demo and played that every now and then but after a few passes realised that I can't get into it anymore because of the player movement and the sluggish passing.
Exactly my thoughts. I've bought FIFA11 and FIFA12 but couldn't stand the 13 demo. I'll try the 14 one just to see how it plays perhaps, but I'm really anticipating PES this year.
It looks like the :KING: oh well, nevermind, I promised I won't be saying that until I've tasted the final product this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom