• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

FIFA 15 All National Teams Patch 2018 PC

Fabrizzio1985

League 1
25 June 2019
Poland
Poland NT
Few another matches from ANT Patch 2018 for FIFA 15 on PC including also Poland's new-old historical olympic stadium in Warsaw = Stadion Dziesieciolecia (Tenth Anniversary Stadium). This stadium was in the same place where today is Stadion Narodowy (National Stadium) in Warsaw:

Last edited:

Fabrizzio1985

League 1
25 June 2019
Poland
Poland NT
Hello. Information about possible problems during unpacking giant mods and giant archives. When in the past I have used even old Power Archiver 2013 which was also very good, it did not make it sometimes. So in many places where are my mods I tell People to use Power Archiver 2018 V18.00.58. Once again I would like to remind this. Power Archiver 2018 V18.00.58... it will unpack such giant archives without any errors or information that files could be damaged. It is the best existing archive software
:)
!

Top Bottom