FIFA 15 All National Teams Patch 2018 PC

About World Cup's 12 stadiums in Russia. I have added all new of them, real models. Only for Luzhniki Stadium I have decided to use old model before renovation :).

Hello @Fabrizzio1985 ,
when are you planning an approximate release date for the patch/mod? And can it be currently downloaded somewhere, do we have to wait for the final version?
Also where will this information be placed?

Hello! Few matches from current version after all changes have been made in recent few months. It will be the last release of ANT Patch 2018 for FIFA 15 on PC... it will be the RTWC Edition by me and Ovide. In video after Poland - England match there are visible all the new things available in the ANT mod like: all the stadiums, new graphics, all 218 national teams, all leagues which are available, new soundtrack, all new 7 real life tournaments of RTWC 2018 including all qualifiers and final tournament, squads :):

Last edited:
Important information. If any of You dear Friends have got any questions about my ANT mods for all games such as; PES 6, FIFA games 14-16 and FIFA 19 game too and also new PES games 18-21 then You can write to me by official email. Here I will not answer couse I want to present content and videos making threads shortly. Any questions? Please write to me directly by email. Greetings!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom