FIFA 15 SLIDERS

Here is a full match showcasing the most recent sliders. I have included them as well:

YouTube - FIFA 15 OS Sliders - Full Match+Slider Breakdown

7BWEvv.png

Found time for one game only using these sliders on worldclass but it seems they solved the problem I had.

I used to play CM on professional (vanilla sliders) but as my team gets stronger with every season, professional gets too easy for me.
When I tried world class, I couldn´t win any single game, it was too hard to defend against the cpu because it out-dribbled my defense all the time and every opponent player was like super human.

That one game I played with these sliders was alright though.

Gonna test on it more.

But thx a lot in advance!

I haven't been on here in a while but have been playing a bit more FIFA lately so I'll check out these sliders against my current set and if I get time I'll post my settings (which I promised a while back).

20 Pass Speed is the way to go for me. Check out my video and settings below, let me know what you guys think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAsPAg2jtQ

World Class (Legendary in Parentheses), 10-15 Mins, Manual and Semi Controls - 20 Pass Speed = MANUAL THROUGH PASS

Camera: Broadcast (Height 0, Zoom 20)

Sprint: 52/53
Acceleration: 49/50 (50/49 Legendary)
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 58/58
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 20/20
Injury Frequency: 63/63
Injury Severity: 40/40
GK Ability: 50/50
Marking: 52/52
Run Frequency: 10/10
Line Height: 55/55
Line Length: 35/36
Line Width: 55/55
FB Positioning: 80/80
FT Control: 100/100
Power Bar: Personal Preference

Last edited:
Hey Matt!
Quick Question... are you using any SweetFX or any other Shader pack? If so, would you mine share the whole preset with me? Thanks!

BTW: I'm going to try these last set of sliders today. Thank you!

Hey Matt!
Quick Question... are you using any SweetFX or any other Shader pack? If so, would you mine share the whole preset with me? Thanks!

BTW: I'm going to try these last set of sliders today. Thank you!

No sir, I'm not using any sweetfx or shaders. I do have LOD on high, that's about it. Let me know what you think of the sliders - thanks, man!

No sir, I'm not using any sweetfx or shaders. I do have LOD on high, that's about it. Let me know what you think of the sliders - thanks, man!

Really? The last video between Chelsea and ManU looked great! Looked like you have something to make colors more vibrant and stuff like that.

I had to change pass speed to 25 because 20 made the game a little too heavy, like if players were extremely tired. I also set Acceleration Speed to 55 and Sprint Speed to 45. Playing on Normal speed.

Now the game feels very real. It forces you to play safe passes more often than because otherwise you will lose the ball to quickly most of the times and then the CPU will give you a headache when trying to win it back.

Although I must say that I've only tried this with Top Class teams.

Last edited:
Really? The last video between Chelsea and ManU looked great! Looked like you have something to make colors more vibrant and stuff like that.

I had to change pass speed to 25 because 20 made the game a little too heavy, like if players were extremely tired. I also set Acceleration Speed to 55 and Sprint Speed to 45. Playing on Normal speed.

Now the game feels very real. It forces you to play safe passes more often than because otherwise you will lose the ball to quickly most of the times and then the CPU will give you a headache when trying to win it back.

Although I must say that I've only tried this with Top Class teams.

Yeah, let me know how you get on with top class teams. I like your choices to go a little lower, it's all down to personal preference. I want the ball to have more gravity on it and allow plays in the midfield to be a bit more dynamic.

I'm livestreaming right now btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCk3dKdupv8

Yeah, let me know how you get on with top class teams. I like your choices to go a little lower, it's all down to personal preference. I want the ball to have more gravity on it and allow plays in the midfield to be a bit more dynamic.

I'm livestreaming right now btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCk3dKdupv8

Well... what I did to get that "gravity feeling" is to set power bar to 35 and shot speed to 32. So you have to fill the bar all the way up if you want to take a powerfull shot. That's the way to feel the player really giving his all. Try it!

Playing on Normal speed and World Class with assisted settings I went back to default everything on the sliders. Didn't like the way the game was playing. Now I've had a few games I need to tweak a couple of things...mainly the lack of off the ball movement and the overly tight marking. Don't want to change speed of the ball/passing etc.

Playing on Normal speed and World Class with assisted settings I went back to default everything on the sliders. Didn't like the way the game was playing. Now I've had a few games I need to tweak a couple of things...mainly the lack of off the ball movement and the overly tight marking. Don't want to change speed of the ball/passing etc.

It's kind of strange in FIFA 15 that the player with the ball moves faster than the player you control off the ball. Off the ball control is how FIFA really mainly does their sneaky scripting work.

I made some slight changes to the 20 pass speed sliders, just to get the pitch coverage more solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TUKrVnuQmo

World Class (Legendary in Parentheses), 10-15 Mins, Manual and Semi Controls - 20 Pass Speed = MANUAL THROUGH PASS

Camera: Broadcast (Height 0, Zoom 20)

Sprint: 52/53
Acceleration: 49/50 (50/49 Legendary)
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 58/58
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 20/20
Injury Frequency: 63/63
Injury Severity: 40/40
GK Ability: 50/50
Marking: 52/52
Run Frequency: 0/0
Line Height: 55/55
Line Length: 46/45
Line Width: 45/45
FB Positioning: 100/100
FT Control: 100/100
Power Bar: Personal Preference

Last edited:
So I adjusted the slider for Marking down to 45 but I noticed the slider info says increase/decrease Marking. Does that indicate going to the left of 50 increases marking and going to the right of 50 decreases marking. i.e. has my setting of 45 actually tightened up the marking instead of making it looser. I set both teams run frequency to 55 I think and on Professional. The CPU seemed to be less rigid than before but perhaps intercepted a few more passes. Didn't mind it after a game or two.

Back
Top Bottom