FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

How do you play it ? with sliders ? do you use ini files ? can you share some settings, I just got fifa 13 v - 1.7 from archive.org and it doesn't start, but pes 5 and fifa 12 work , so weird ... such a shame because I collected 200 mb of mods from all over internet for it :( . I really like the old seasons.
Sliders, think the 1.0 version is pretty solid
A personalized version of operation sports Fifa 15 community sliders
Ah that sucks buddy

This is the way to go. FIFA 15 OS Sliders are a very solid base. I then change it a bit here and there to tailor it to my taste. :TU:
Exactly so my friend, usually tinker with pass speed.
Pass speed at 40 for the CPU can make the CPU very potent, while under 30 quite toothless
So it's a balance there.
For me the most important slider

Exactly so my friend, usually tinker with pass speed.
Pass speed at 40 for the CPU can make the CPU very potent, while under 30 quite toothless
So it's a balance there.
For me the most important slider
Yes pass speed is important. :) I personally use 45.
The most important difference for me is lowering marking from 50 to 49.
It might seem like a small difference, but it does give a touch of additional dribbling freedom on the field while still retaining defensive intensity and challenge, at least in World Class. :TU:

Yes pass speed is important. :) I personally use 45.
The most important difference for me is lowering marking from 50 to 49.
It might seem like a small difference, but it does give a touch of additional dribbling freedom on the field while still retaining defensive intensity and challenge, at least in World Class. :TU:
True.
Its not a big difference in numbers, but makes a whole lot of difference when playing
Imagine if Fifa had 2ks sliders?then we'd have a good game

This is the way to go. FIFA 15 OS Sliders are a very solid base. I then change it a bit here and there to tailor it to my taste. :TU:
I kind of like to make it slower honestly,

Also - is it only me - but was FIFA 15 the last FIFA where you could seriously customize the game sounds alot? It might be a bit (or very) eery - but I sometimes used to turn off everything except the literal sound of ball being kicked about (forgot what that was called) - We also used to have Player Call sliders remember? I remember sometimes turning them on and the volume way up - trying to figure out what (if anything at all) was being said XD

But yeah, I think the attacking / defensive AI of 15 is honestly quite good. Not as good as 16 though - 15 feels like a quite good game and 16 feels more real to life - a bit more than 15. I hope this makes sense.

I'd also argue that due to 15 already being a bit on the faster end, when you play it on Slow Speed and slow things down considerably in sliders - it still feels fine to play. Unlike 16 which kind of gets a bit sluggish to me on much slower sliders.

I'd also argue that due to 15 already being a bit on the faster end, when you play it on Slow Speed and slow things down considerably in sliders - it still feels fine to play.
Man, FIFA sliders are a blessing. I was mainly a PES player for a long time but when I came back to FIFA (I now play both almost equally) and started tweaking with sliders, and also finding great sets online, I realized that they definitely have an impact. They aren't the be-all-and-end-all solution in every case (for example, Vanilla FC24 is unplayable to me even with sliders, although Anth's gameplay mod really makes it enjoyable), but in most FIFAs, they do make a considerable difference. One good thing about FIFA 14-15 is that sliders have a large effect on gameplay, in everything from ball speed to defensive pressure, and so it is really customizable. I really wish PES had incorporated sliders at some point.

Back
Top Bottom