FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Thx man! 15 on vanilla? I’m testing now vanilla 15 intrested if it plays better then latest patch (i’m on xbox).
If I recall correctly, vanilla 15 (the one you get "straight off the disk") has something wrong with the keepers, they won't cover the near post enough and concede a lot (I mean a lot) of goals that way.
I have to go back to it and try it again on Xbox One (I've got the disc version of both 15 and 16, either for PC and for Xbox One, but my new PC doesn't have a DVD unit anymore so I'm stuck downloading whatever version Origin offers me until I get a spare USB one) to see if memory still serves me well or if it's a false memory.

Thx man! 15 on vanilla? I’m testing now vanilla 15 intrested if it plays better then latest patch (i’m on xbox).
Nope mine has all the updates etc.
Still have it on disc for Xbox,might try it out without updates,but I still think it's good enough with updates

Nope mine has all the updates etc.
Still have it on disc for Xbox,might try it out without updates,but I still think it's good enough with updates
World class or legendary? I haven’t found a sweet spot for fifa 15. I always play shorter halves so I have to find good difficulty and sliders.

Both very good,i think 16 might have an edge,feels smoother,but 15 is very underated,think most people forgot just how good it was.
Some animations in 16 looks and feels weird to me,shooting feels better on 15 Vs 16,GK looks better on 15,more life-like.
Two of the best fifas for sure.

I find the AI in FIFA 15 more enjoyable than FIFA 16 personally. It feels like they actually want to create chances and are more lethal. But I won't lie, I do miss the physicality of FIFA 16 and the whole physics. I don't think any FIFA has ever recreated that sort of physics.

I find the AI in FIFA 15 more enjoyable than FIFA 16 personally. It feels like they actually want to create chances and are more lethal. But I won't lie, I do miss the physicality of FIFA 16 and the whole physics. I don't think any FIFA has ever recreated that sort of physics.
Yeah,16 is one hell of a game.

Which speed. Thx to you i’m playing fifa 15 now very much enjoying!
Gameplay speed? Normal
Since the Normal gameplay speed to me is already pretty balanced, I don't change it
Some times I might change it to Slow or Fast depending on what kind of league or teams I'm playing against and how a game would go in real life

Just saw the highlights of Chelsea vs. Arsenal and something about that 1:0 reminds me of a career game i've had a week ago :NO:

btw: Does someone have some experience with older exe's of FIFA 15? If so, which is the best one?

Last edited:
FIFA 15 is also a fun FIFA. Too bad all the teams plays the same way.
You could try FIFA 15 with pap's mod, it did the trick for me, player skills do actually matter and the AI plays more aggressive in general. Don't know if its a thing that comes with paps mod but Teams like Liverpool and Man City press like hell for me, while weaker Teams are more likely to park the bus. So i can see some variety, the one gripe i have is as soon as the AI has the ball they try to pass to the next more offensive player and avoid to pass to the backs, which Fifa 16 does so great. If we could bring this kind of behavior to Fifa 15, it would be great.

You could try FIFA 15 with pap's mod, it did the trick for me, player skills do actually matter and the AI plays more aggressive in general. Don't know if its a thing that comes with paps mod but Teams like Liverpool and Man City press like hell for me, while weaker Teams are more likely to park the bus. So i can see some variety, the one gripe i have is as soon as the AI has the ball they try to pass to the next more offensive player and avoid to pass to the backs, which Fifa 16 does so great. If we could bring this kind of behavior to Fifa 15, it would be great.
Which mod are you referring it? Might give it a shot now.

I have finally figured out a combination of mods and sliders to make FIFA 15 play more like FIFA 16 when it comes to physicality and midfield battles. I am enjoying it more than FIFA 16 because in FIFA 15, CPU AI is more likely to create good attacking chances with variety rather than just tiki taka like in FIFA 16. It's good to see scrappy plays and 65% passing completion from lower rated teams and 89% passing completion from the likes of Barcelona. Also lower rated team uses long balls and counter attack a lot and are still hard to beat but in a fair way. Also one thing I really like in FIFA 15 is that fast players are actually fast. You can have a burst of pace from a pacey player to create some space and very good in counter attack situations. I still think overall FIFA 16 is better but with my mod, I am enjoying FIFA 15 more. Especially since I don't play more than 8 mins halves so I don't always want every match to be 0-0 or 1-0. I want to hammer lower rated teams by like 3-0 or 4-0 and have tight matches with equally rated teams.

Out of the box I've almost always preferred 15 over 16 ,AI being very versatile Vs 16.
Though it looks pretty dated (for me on console)
Glad it gets some TLC

Back
Top Bottom