FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Anybody playing this online still?

Can't get connected to opponents on online seasons.
Opened up ports for FIFA 15 in my router but it didn't help.
Actually nothing has changed with my net at home.

Maybe their servers?

Anybody playing this online still?

Can't get connected to opponents on online seasons.
Opened up ports for FIFA 15 in my router but it didn't help.
Actually nothing has changed with my net at home.

Maybe their servers?

What's your NAT say? I've got to mess about checking my multiplayer connection and hold down all the triggers and y (I think) to reset it. Sometimes it Takes a few times to get it back to open but that could be the issue. Google it if you need to check how to do it as I can't remember exactly as haven't played on the Xbox in a while.

Hello all.

Really sorry if this has been asked before but has anyone experienced a bug in career mode where your players physical/mental stats just start plummeting?

I'm a fair few seasons into a career mode (May 2023) and have basically been club hopping each season or thereabouts. Currently managing Barca B in the Spanish second tier and with each few games my players are all losing their physical/mental stats. When i say losing i mean they are literally disappearing - reducing to like 1 or 2. It has nothing to do with age either as most of the players are in their 20's.

I'd upload some images from the Squad Report screen...if i knew how to do that...

Its basically just killed the Mode.

I can't see how there would be any way to fix this with my current career mode club so i might just see if i can switch clubs to see if it follows me to another team.

Anyone else come across this?

What's your NAT say? I've got to mess about checking my multiplayer connection and hold down all the triggers and y (I think) to reset it. Sometimes it Takes a few times to get it back to open but that could be the issue. Google it if you need to check how to do it as I can't remember exactly as haven't played on the Xbox in a while.

Where can I check what my NAT says?
It´s searching for an opponent. Then after it says "opponent found" nothing happens and then it says "your NAT is possibly restrictive, visit ea/help.com something".
It says "possibly", but I haven´t found the option where I can check it how it really is.

Nothing changed at my net at home but I have opened all the ports on my router for FIFA 15 PC, didn´t help.
It´s not that I never find any opponent, but I need like 5 - 10 attempts until I get connected and play against someone.
Haven´t had that issue before.

Yeah, I just got up to Div 6 but have to use 5 star teams to get a game. And I've found it incredibly hard to ever find a game in the Online Cups!

Yes same here. Never had any problems finding opponents on 3 star teams, then tried 4 star teams and got connected.
Could have been coincidence though, as I need a few attempts until I can play.

Yes same here. Never had any problems finding opponents on 3 star teams, then tried 4 star teams and got connected.

I will try using lower teams next time I log on and I wish I could play some games with random lower ranked teams and not just Bayern/Barca/Real/Chelsea every game.

Where can I check what my NAT says?

It´s searching for an opponent. Then after it says "opponent found" nothing happens and then it says "your NAT is possibly restrictive, visit ea/help.com something".

It says "possibly", but I haven´t found the option where I can check it how it really is.

Nothing changed at my net at home but I have opened all the ports on my router for FIFA 15 PC, didn´t help.

It´s not that I never find any opponent, but I need like 5 - 10 attempts until I get connected and play against someone.

Haven´t had that issue before.

Network settings. Test multiplayer connection. Mine says strict when I can't connect so I have to click test and then quickly hold down all the trigger buttons and y to reset it to open. I can then connect to opponents..

Back into this now, purely out of variety of games and goals .. One thing that I have noticed is amongst other slider tweaks reducing passing and reducing shot power really slows the game down to a more balanced style of play

Pass 43 , shot 32 ..I read 32 somewhere on here I think to kill the floatyness ..also accelerate 47 and sprint 48

Some thing that annoys me is the cam settings.
Playing with the tele broadcast, but I´d love to use the broadcast cam.

Problem is, it´s way too low and too close for my taste and it can´t be set.

Check out this guy´s broadcast cam, it looks amazing imho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPNPYqeuxDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9IE9sRxiDU

Would love to have one of these two! I asked the guy on youtube, but he never replies.

There seem to be no cam tool around for FIFA 15.

Does anyone of you know what he could have done to have these boradcast cams?

Yeah I came across this site too.
Seems like they only used that on the default cam and not on the broadcast one.
I'll try.

Thx, man :)
You're welcome. Right, so you have to find your cam, and edit those parameters. I had to search for and locate the prozoom value for example to edit my pro cam view.

I hope EA give us full custom cams in 16
The coding is in the game, you can mod the cam and zoom in/out as close or as far back as you care to. Boggles my mind then that these devs arbitrarily limit our ability to custom design our own cam view. What goes through the minds of these people when they're planning which options to include/exclude? Especially when unlimited cam customization is already built into the game.

Last edited:
The coding is in the game, you can mod the cam and zoom in/out as close or as far back as you care to. Boggles my mind then that these devs arbitrarily limit our ability to custom design our own cam view. What goes through the minds of these people when they're planning which options to include/exclude? Especially when unlimited cam customization is already built into the game.

can you tell the process of cam customization?

Oh right so on dynamic cam on ps4 how do I zoom in above the current max and add a bit of angle link I can is PES ?

Would be cool if there are going to be better cam settings on FIFA 16.

Not only that the broadcast cam is not settable at all, all the other cams aren´t much better as the range for the settings (zoom and height 0-20) is way to small.

I hope they´ll do better this year.

American leagues are still on so transfers done maybe :D

btw i realised that with juve 4!-3!-1-2 formation, ultra defensive, defence works not perfectly not safely but at least well with the numbers if u concentrate, that running idiot will stumble upon someone at least from 7 players or will be forced to the sidelines, i only can play this game like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom