• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

FIFA 16 Broadcast Camera Package, Lighting & Indicator Mods

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
I thought I'd make a thread which has the mods I released so if anyone wants them they don't have to scroll through the 16 thread to find it.

1. Broadcast Camera Package Mod - The main idea with this particular camera is the way the dynamic zooming behaves. I find this more natural than the default broadcast dynamic zoom. When the ball goes into the penalty box for example there's no sudden zoom in, so goals look more organic and less 'jerky'. Another example is when the ball is on the close side the camera opens up as opposed to becoming more narrow.

This should be a complete package, so when the ball goes for a throw, goal kick, free kick, etc the angle should remain consistent and smooth. There might be an odd zoom out or cut here and there, but I'm slowly updating those as I find them.

To install, place bcdata folder in FIFA 16\data and regenerate.

Note: Depending on the stadium, the angle will look different - height and zoom. If you want to make changes to the zoom yourself, you just need to follow these instructions to this one section. You don't need to quit the game to make the changes, you just need to make them and 'restart with different teams' (or go into the main menu).

1. Open the musedata-match.big file.
2. Scroll until you find packages\gameplay\package_gameplay_camera.xml
3. Find the section which looks like this and change the parts in bold -

<CameraCollection>
<CameraInstance>
<property name="cameraName" type="string" value="Broadcast Main Zoom" />
<property name="cameraBehavior" type="string" value="gameplaybehavior" />
<property name="cameraEvaluators" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="leadingEnabled" type="bool" value="True" />
<property name="cameraFramingOption" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="blendLength" type="float" value="10" />
<property name="blendCurve" type="int" value="4" />
<property name="blendPolicy" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="0.14" />
<ZoomModifierCollection>
<ZoomModifier>
<property name="zoomFinalValue" type="float" value="0.14" />
</ZoomModifier>
</ZoomModifierCollection>
<FocalDistModifierCollection />
</CameraInstance>
</CameraCollection>

You can also make zoom and height adjustments in game via the settings menu.

Note 2: The default indicator won't appear in game, download the Indicator mod further down.

Download Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/4RFklR5I#ICRbxueJRzPAFsUG6A57hRpehfdcFv6TbAij4wDYNAE

Examples in the videos below.

2. Lighting Mod - I've tried to create a realistic look that isn't overly stylised. There's a different preset for day and night. Instructions for how to install are in the read me file, make sure you follow every step.

It looks right on my monitor, but I'm not 100% how it'll translate to other screens (the black levels are a little darker in the youtube video compared to my screen for example). You can make your own adjustments as required. Credit to @papinho81 for the LUT included also.

Download Lighting Mod - https://mega.nz/file/oNsgSKAI#ZrnDnHilBNznJ2zt2fcaaEyc7BHRGvL8ZB_cpau1evw

3.jpg2.jpg

3. Indicator Mod
- Ideal for the Broadcast Camera Package as the default indicator won't appear in game. Also good if you want the option to turn your indicator on and off during the game. It's just the FIFA trainer, but without the button prompts - so essentially just a grey circle under the selected player. You can turn it on and off in game just as you would with the trainer.

To install, just copy into your FIFA 16 data folder and regenerate. Note: If you have the trainer file in data\sceneassets\presentation then delete it.

Download Indicator mod- https://mega.nz/file/QQ8gBaBK#skVQkweb-_Gs7havF6hoOGVB7MIdwlIDQziEMlAZf1Q

1.jpeg

Last edited:

giuzioevo

League 2
24 September 2020
I thought I'd make a thread which has the mods I released so if anyone wants them they don't have to scroll through the 16 thread to find it.

1. Broadcast Camera Package Mod - The main idea with this particular camera is the way the dynamic zooming behaves. I find this more natural than the default broadcast dynamic zoom. When the ball goes into the penalty box for example there's no sudden zoom in, so goals look more organic and less 'jerky'. Another example is when the ball is on the close side the camera opens up as opposed to becoming more narrow.

This should be a complete package, so when the ball goes for a throw, goal kick, free kick, etc the angle should remain consistent and smooth. There might be an odd zoom out or cut here and there, but I'm slowly updating those as I find them.

To install, place bcdata folder in FIFA 16\data and regenerate.

Note: Depending on the stadium, the angle will look different - height and zoom. If you want to make changes to the zoom yourself, you just need to follow these instructions to this one section. You don't need to quit the game to make the changes, you just need to make them and 'restart with different teams' (or go into the main menu).

1. Open the musedata-match.big file.
2. Scroll until you find packages\gameplay\package_gameplay_camera.xml
3. Find the section which looks like this and change the parts in bold -

<CameraCollection>
<CameraInstance>
<property name="cameraName" type="string" value="Broadcast Main Zoom" />
<property name="cameraBehavior" type="string" value="gameplaybehavior" />
<property name="cameraEvaluators" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="leadingEnabled" type="bool" value="True" />
<property name="cameraFramingOption" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="blendLength" type="float" value="10" />
<property name="blendCurve" type="int" value="4" />
<property name="blendPolicy" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="0.14" />
<ZoomModifierCollection>
<ZoomModifier>
<property name="zoomFinalValue" type="float" value="0.14" />
</ZoomModifier>
</ZoomModifierCollection>
<FocalDistModifierCollection />
</CameraInstance>
</CameraCollection>

Note 2: The default indicator won't appear in game, download the Indicator mod further down.

Download Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/4RFklR5I#ICRbxueJRzPAFsUG6A57hRpehfdcFv6TbAij4wDYNAE

Examples in the videos below.

2. Lighting Mod - I've tried to create a realistic look that isn't overly stylised. There's a different preset for day and night. Instructions for how to install are in the read me file, make sure you follow every step.

It looks right on my monitor, but I'm not 100% how it'll translate to other screens (the black levels are a little darker in the youtube video compared to my screen for example). You can make your own adjustments as required. Credit to @papinho81 for the LUT included also.

Download Lighting Mod - https://mega.nz/file/oNsgSKAI#ZrnDnHilBNznJ2zt2fcaaEyc7BHRGvL8ZB_cpau1evw

View attachment 85559View attachment 85560

3. Indicator Mod
- Ideal for the Broadcast Camera Package as the default indicator won't appear in game. Also good if you want the option to turn your indicator on and off during the game. It's just the FIFA trainer, but without the button prompts - so essentially just a grey circle under the selected player. You can turn it on and off in game just as you would with the trainer.

To install, just copy into your FIFA 16 data folder and regenerate. Note: If you have the trainer file in data\sceneassets\presentation then delete it.

Download Indicator mod- https://mega.nz/file/QQ8gBaBK#skVQkweb-_Gs7havF6hoOGVB7MIdwlIDQziEMlAZf1Q

View attachment 85558
hey mate i found this camera by the replay at the serlhust park (for replay i mean the one that you pick at the menu, to clarify, the replay you can control).
Is there any way to extract it? i tried many names in file explorer but i didn't find it, is there any way to detect it?
Immagine.jpg

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
hey mate i found this camera by the replay at the serlhust park (for replay i mean the one that you pick at the menu, to clarify, the replay you can control).
Is there any way to extract it? i tried many names in file explorer but i didn't find it, is there any way to detect it?
View attachment 86236
Not that I'm aware of, I wanted to do this also for a stadium. From what I've found though, it has to be one of the particular replay cameras. For example the Vitality replay camera which I wanted for ages seems to be using the Broadcast Main Zoom as a base. Some of the behaviour of the camera might be a little different but you should be bale to find the base camera with some trial and error.

giuzioevo

League 2
24 September 2020
Not that I'm aware of, I wanted to do this also for a stadium. From what I've found though, it has to be one of the particular replay cameras. For example the Vitality replay camera which I wanted for ages seems to be using the Broadcast Main Zoom as a base. Some of the behaviour of the camera might be a little different but you should be bale to find the base camera with some trial and error.
for the vitality replay camera, have you ever tried to combine ''broadcast main'' (not zoom) with a team that use vitality stadium id? i noticed that is even lower and similiar to the vitality replay camera. everything you should do is to select a team and assign to it 348 in stadiumassignment in db master, then put broadcast main musedata match, use that team and that's it

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
for the vitality replay camera, have you ever tried to combine ''broadcast main'' (not zoom) with a team that use vitality stadium id? i noticed that is even lower and similiar to the vitality replay camera. everything you should do is to select a team and assign to it 348 in stadiumassignment in db master, then put broadcast main musedata match, use that team and that's it
Yeah I have. I much prefer the way the zoom behaves on Broadcast Main Zoom though.

Ermolli

Non-League
1 March 2007
Hi. I wanted so say thanks, I've been enjoying playing with the broadcast despite having a hard time playing it; I tried playing with no indications but really couldn't, fortunately the indicator isn't as annoying as I thought it'd be.

I've one question, does the lighting mod affect PC performance? I'm currently enjoying how it's playing on my PC but was curious about it.

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
Hi. I wanted so say thanks, I've been enjoying playing with the broadcast despite having a hard time playing it; I tried playing with no indications but really couldn't, fortunately the indicator isn't as annoying as I thought it'd be.

I've one question, does the lighting mod affect PC performance? I'm currently enjoying how it's playing on my PC but was curious about it.
Great to hear you’re enjoying it man. I’m not sure how much the lighting mod will effect performance, my guess is it shouldn’t much. Give it a run and see what you think with it.

giuzioevo

League 2
24 September 2020
days and days searching a way to edit the color/lighting of the pitch but nothing, I can't understand how it is possible that despite having downloaded the GFX mod I can't change the color. It sure can be done because it shows in the video, but I don't understand why it doesn't work for me. has anyone on this forum ever used these pitch mods?

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
days and days searching a way to edit the color/lighting of the pitch but nothing, I can't understand how it is possible that despite having downloaded the GFX mod I can't change the color. It sure can be done because it shows in the video, but I don't understand why it doesn't work for me. has anyone on this forum ever used these pitch mods?
A lot of it is just the saturation in the green in my mod man. That and overall tweaks to saturation, shadows etc all play a role in the colour of the pitch. I'm sure there is a way to directly edit just the pitch itself via photoshop or something but I haven't done that.

If you download and install my lighting mod you can make your own adjustments and see the changes I've made as well. What colour are you wanting to achieve?

giuzioevo

League 2
24 September 2020
A lot of it is just the saturation in the green in my mod man. That and overall tweaks to saturation, shadows etc all play a role in the colour of the pitch. I'm sure there is a way to directly edit just the pitch itself via photoshop or something but I haven't done that.

If you download and install my lighting mod you can make your own adjustments and see the changes I've made as well. What colour are you wanting to achieve?
I have the `` jeet hd grass '' mod and there are many `` specificpitchcolor '' files assigned to each of the teams, however when I try to assign different ones to other teams it doesn't work, and I'm not even sure if it works for the assigned ones. I can't understand then what those files are for, which among other things when I open with master file shows me that they are characterized by an image with different types of green. What I aspire to is to be able to assign different types of green to each stadium and not a single type of color/lighting, as Federico Debla did in his famous mod of which there is no longer a trace.

asf.jpg

Last edited:

giuzioevo

League 2
24 September 2020
as you can see, he was able to achieve different types of green in the same stadium, but I think he did it thanks to a change in the lighting, because on the post I noticed that there were people complaining that the players and other things had also changed color slightly

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
Just a quick note to anyone using this broadcast camera mod, you’ll find the range of height and zoom adjustments IN GAME is actually quite a bit more impactful compared to regular default camera angles. There must be something in this this particular angle which makes the adjustment more dramatic. You won’t see it until you get out of the pause menu.

To anyone who hasn’t tried it but is after a realistic broadcast camera, I’d really recommend this over the original broadcast as the zooming is more organic (not perfect, but best we can get so far for 16). When you shoot for example there is no sudden zoom in, the camera remains stable. When you go to the close side of the pitch, then angle opens up instead of closing in.

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
@Anth James hey mate any update? what do you think about what i wrote? do you think its possible?
I'm fairly sure it's done with different reshade presets in this particular case, rather than specific tuning of the grass. I'm not saying the grass can't be done on its own, but in this case I think that's what it is. You can just change the preset when you're in particular stadiums. On my lighting mod for example I have a different preset for Day and Night.

giuzioevo

League 2
24 September 2020
I'm fairly sure it's done with different reshade presets in this particular case, rather than specific tuning of the grass. I'm not saying the grass can't be done on its own, but in this case I think that's what it is. You can just change the preset when you're in particular stadiums. On my lighting mod for example I have a different preset for Day and Night.
Isnt possible to apply different present for different teams?

Top Bottom