FIFA 16 new Camera packs

@giuzioevo I gave your file a go man, and it's great! Thank-you for this. Your work actually gave me an idea to create a more realistic looking penalty camera. I've attached the same file below which includes both your camera adjustment and the penalty camera adjustment. It'll look like this when you take a penalty now...

New penalty camera - https://mega.nz/file/cdViyTYT#WFp7PuNY_FVd57FTqbjz-Ldtrtc9nweSB4Q4uBAu74U

To install: Place file in data\bcdata\muse

View attachment 72480
hi mate can you tell me where I can find that turf mod
thanks

@papinho81 hey mate, sorry do you know how to edit this string?

Immagine.jpg

as you can read above I'm trying to change the angle of the camera (I explained what I mean a little earlier), because with this attribute we would achieve perfection in all cameras, and changing the focal distance could be a clue to be able to do it in my opinion. I just don't know how to do it and if this attribute has an impact on the game, that's why I ask you who surely know more than me

@papinho81 hey mate, sorry do you know how to edit this string?

View attachment 75131

as you can read above I'm trying to change the angle of the camera (I explained what I mean a little earlier), because with this attribute we would achieve perfection in all cameras, and changing the focal distance could be a clue to be able to do it in my opinion. I just don't know how to do it and if this attribute has an impact on the game, that's why I ask you who surely know more than me

This is an example of how you can use and edit the focaldistmodifier (it is from the files I shared few pages back with all my "messy" research).

Code:
#### Focal distance modfier

<property name="focalDistInitialValue" type="float" value="-10" />
                    <FocalDistModifierCollection>
                      <FocalDistModifier>
                        <FIFAExpressionProperty>
                          <property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="focalDistEndTime" />
                          <ExpressionTree.Variable>
                            <property name="float" type="float" value="1" />
                          </ExpressionTree.Variable>
                        </FIFAExpressionProperty>
                <property name="focalDistFinalValue" type="float" value="-10" />
                      </FocalDistModifier>
                    </FocalDistModifierCollection>

### Zooom modifier might be required

<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="1.35" />
                              <ZoomModifierCollection>
                                <ZoomModifier>
                                  <FIFAExpressionProperty>
                                    <property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="zoomEndTime" />
                                      <property name="float" type="float" value="12" />
                                  <property name="zoomFinalValue" type="float" value="1.8" />
                                  <property name="zoomCurveType" type="int" value="4" />
                                </ZoomModifier>
                              </ZoomModifierCollection>
                              <FocalDistModifierCollection />

But if I may, I don't think focaldistmodifier will be of any help for what you want to do. If I remember correctly, it changed the location where on the picture it looks sharp (vs blurred). It might be useful for replay not sure you can make anything out of it for gameplay.

This is an example of how you can use and edit the focaldistmodifier (it is from the files I shared few pages back with all my "messy" research).

Code:
#### Focal distance modfier

<property name="focalDistInitialValue" type="float" value="-10" />
                    <FocalDistModifierCollection>
                      <FocalDistModifier>
                        <FIFAExpressionProperty>
                          <property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="focalDistEndTime" />
                            <property name="float" type="float" value="1" />
                <property name="focalDistFinalValue" type="float" value="-10" />
                      </FocalDistModifier>
                    </FocalDistModifierCollection>

### Zooom modifier might be required

<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="1.35" />
                              <ZoomModifierCollection>
                                <ZoomModifier>
                                  <FIFAExpressionProperty>
                                    <property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="zoomEndTime" />
                                      <property name="float" type="float" value="12" />
                                  <property name="zoomFinalValue" type="float" value="1.8" />
                                  <property name="zoomCurveType" type="int" value="4" />
                                </ZoomModifier>
                              </ZoomModifierCollection>
                              <FocalDistModifierCollection />

But if I may, I don't think focaldistmodifier will be of any help for what you want to do. If I remember correctly, it changed the location where on the picture it looks sharp (vs blurred). It might be useful for replay not sure you can make anything out of it for gameplay.
I understand.. thank you for the answer! Actually there would be a camera taken from the replay of the everton stadium that has a more pronounced angle, but in case I should find one with a wider angle too and I don't know where. In this case could something be done?

P.S. replay i mean proper the camera taken from the replay menu option

I tried some things yesterday and I think I doscovered something that's interesting especially for @Anth James. It seems that we can use the gameplay camera files from every stadium and can simply rename it so that they work in an other stadium. So no more messing around with the db. I must find a proper broadcast cam right now. Bournemouth is too low for my personal taste. Any suggestions?

And one more question: the camera at kick-off is zoomed out way too much. Which value I must change in the muse file?

I tried some things yesterday and I think I doscovered something that's interesting especially for @Anth James. It seems that we can use the gameplay camera files from every stadium and can simply rename it so that they work in an other stadium. So no more messing around with the db. I must find a proper broadcast cam right now. Bournemouth is too low for my personal taste. Any suggestions?

And one more question: the camera at kick-off is zoomed out way too much. Which value I must change in the muse file?
Great to hear! How do you do find the different stadium camera files? Ah my PC died this morning so I can’t check the name but it’s the couple just below the gameplay file from memory!

Great to hear! How do you do find the different stadium camera files? Ah my PC died this morning so I can’t check the name but it’s the couple just below the gameplay file from memory!

Here are the instructions:

1. Open with CG File Explorer "data_front_end"
2. Then browse to "data" --> "bcdata" --> "camera"
3. Now you can see many files called "bcgameplay_X.dat". (X = stadium ID) These are the stadium gameplay camera files.
4. Extract the ones you want and rename it so that it matches with the stadium ID you want
5. Regenerate

That's it!

3. Now you can see many files called "bcgameplay_X.dat". (X = stadium ID) These are the stadium gameplay camera files.
4. Extract the ones you want and rename it so that it matches with the stadium ID you want
5. Regenerate

That's it!
Ahh, I thought I tried that a while back and it didn’t work...maybe I didn’t regenerate. I’ll give it a go when my pc is back to life.

5. Regenerate

That's it!

Does it works with default gameplay camera?

I tried it some tie ago to see if I could change the height and the zoom of the Pro cam (with bcgameplay.dat cameras)and also to avoid texture putting between the camera and the focus with customs stadiums (with) but I had no luck.

Do a similiar stuff exist to use the various lightening of the stadiums (i mean the different colors of the pitch in evening games)

Does it works with default gameplay camera?

I tried it some tie ago to see if I could change the height and the zoom of the Pro cam (with bcgameplay.dat cameras)and also to avoid texture putting between the camera and the focus with customs stadiums (with) but I had no luck.

I think it's only broadcast camera. Maybe that's the reason why it's called bcdata?
Do a similiar stuff exist to use the various lightening of the stadiums (i mean the different colors of the pitch in evening games)

I don't think so. I' m not sure about it but it's possible that the difference are the glare files of every stadium.

I think it's only broadcast camera. Maybe that's the reason why it's called bcdata?

I don't think so. I' m not sure about it but it's possible that the difference are the glare files of every stadium.
Yeah i thought it too and yesterday i tried but i had no time so i ve done it fast and i noticed no differecenes but i have to try again

Guys do you know a method to delete the cursor on the player (for example the number/name on him when you select it) to have a game clean from any indicator?

i tried to substitute the glares of a stadium with another with different ones but seems that nothing changed... i ve done it with stadium server

Last edited:
Guys do you know a method to delete the cursor on the player (for example the number/name on him when you select it) to have a game clean from any indicator?
I don't know how to delete the indicator but I know an angle based on a replay camera doesn't have any indicator. If you see the broadcast package I posted for example there's no indica

It's possible. I know that the cursor is a graphic file that you can change so you can replace it with an empty file. The problem is I don't know at the moment where the file is located.

In the classic patch I'm noticing various stadiums camera angles are different despite using the 'Broadcast Main' camera angle. I figured this was linked to the various bc .dat files, but there's no corresponding file for the additional stadiums that are added in. For example Stade de France is using Stadium ID 20, but looking in CG File Explorer there is no bc .dat file for this ID. Does anyone know where this stadium would be drawing it's particular camera positioning from? I hope this makes sense!

In the classic patch I'm noticing various stadiums camera angles are different despite using the 'Broadcast Main' camera angle. I figured this was linked to the various bc .dat files, but there's no corresponding file for the additional stadiums that are added in. For example Stade de France is using Stadium ID 20, but looking in CG File Explorer there is no bc .dat file for this ID. Does anyone know where this stadium would be drawing it's particular camera positioning from? I hope this makes sense!

I'm not sure but isn't there a file without an ID behind? Maybe that's the file which is used in this case.

It's possible. I know that the cursor is a graphic file that you can change so you can replace it with an empty file. The problem is I don't know at the moment where the file is located.
what kind of file is it? should i find it with db master or cg file or the app for bigfile?

Sorry I don’t quite understand the question?

what features do the cameras you found have? do they have anything to do with the answer I gave about the focal distance/angles previously in this thread? if you want to, could you post some screenshots of these cameras please?

I am referring to this answer. or maybe I misunderstood

I don't know how to delete the indicator but I know an angle based on a replay camera doesn't have any indicator. If you see the broadcast package I posted for example there's no indica
yeah but if I didn't want to use the low camera and use the normal height of the game would it be possible with the package?

Good morning everyone!

What could be the best way to add/remove the shake camera after scoring a goal? Is there any line on the files I could edit?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!

What could be the best way to add/remove the shake camera after scoring a goal? Is there any line on the files I could edit?

Thanks!
To delete the shake you need to delete this line:

<property name="shakeSetting" type="string" value="camera_shake_gameplay" />

...from your musedata-match.big in the sections:

packages\goal\package_goal_cameraflash.xml
packages\goal\package_goal_gameplay_cam_filler.xml
packages\goal\package_goal_own_goal.xml

There might be a couple more but that should do the trick anyway.

Reactions: cb7
Back
Top Bottom