FIFA 16 new Camera packs

The camera doesn't go up, ball is in top of the screen near throw in

J9tWpYE.png

And when the goal is scored, or throw in or goal kick it camera just go to be a default

5oGP798.png

How to fix this @papinho81 ?

I want to use tele broadcast but really zoomed in, and camera to follow ball all the time, and he go out of field to stay same camera.

When i use Skill game camera with my values, and in game is set up Dynamic, it works perfect. But i want Tele Broadcast to work like this.

Last edited:
J9tWpYE.png

And when the goal is scored, or throw in or goal kick it camera just go to be a default

5oGP798.png

I want to use tele broadcast but really zoomed in, and camera to follow ball all the time, and he go out of field to stay same camera.

When i use Skill game camera with my values, and in game is set up Dynamic, it works perfect. But i want Tele Broadcast to work like this.
Can you upload your file? I’ll have a look for you. Also, is this default turf or a mod? Looks great.

J9tWpYE.png

5oGP798.png

Sorry for the late answer.
I am not really into camera editing anymore and it looks like @Anth James is on it already, but have you tried to adjust the target offset in the camera instance block? This parameter determines the height above the target (the ball) the camera should target.

For the camera changing to the default after goals or out of the pitch event, you have to replace the userinstant gameplay camera name with your custom camera name in the others camera XML files (the pop ones goals replay ect..).

Sorry for the late answer.
I am not really into camera editing anymore and it looks like @Anth James is on it already, but have you tried to adjust the target offset in the camera instance block? This parameter determines the height above the target (the ball) the camera should target.

For the camera changing to the default after goals or out of the pitch event, you have to replace the userinstant gameplay camera name with your custom camera name in the others camera XML files (the pop ones goals replay ect..).
@nikolapfc89 Adding onto what @papinho81 has said, changing the 'framing option' has also helped the camera keep the top of the pitch in view, but I'm now having an issue keeping the very bottom of the pitch in view with the particular angle you're using at that zoom. I think that angle in particular doesn't have a lot of movement attached to it so keeping it so zoomed in is likely the reason why it's not showing the entire field. Each angle seems to have it's own way of following the action etc. Would you rather it zoomed out or focus on a different angle entirely?

For those who are facing the quick - jerky movement of the camera each time the ball changes from team -sometimes, even before the ball moves, preannouncing the next movement, showing that there's some kind of scripting that predicts it-, try:

1) Locking the frame to 60FPS
2) Setting your settings in Nvidia/AMD panel to the highest settings possible and setting the V-Sync to adaptive

It fixed my problem with a RTX 2060

I have some good news!
I have found the fix for the camera switching problem.
I will post soon an updated pack with all the camera I already shared fixed.

I have also find the way to force ultra high graphic with any camera you know like the level of detail we have on free kick or penalty cameras.

Edit: The solution was in front of my nose. It is actually the heightoffset string inside the gameplay.xml that control this. If you don't want to wait for my pack, you can edit any camera you like with this line: <property name="targetHeightOffset" type="float" value="20" />
just after the cameraFramingOption inside the <CameraInstance> block.

If 20 is not enough, just make the value bigger

Edit2: hold on it seems it doesn't work with every type of camera. It works with Iso high though. It could be that low or negative values works for others like iso medium and low
Pap I know this was a while ago but do you remember if you found a solution for this problem for Iso Medium?

I've looked over the thread and I've tried a million different things (including the fix suggested) but the switching problem seems to be directly related to the Iso Medium camera

If I keep all settings identical but change to ‘Iso High’ for the gameplay camera the problem goes away.

It seems to be an issue with the Camera Evaluators needing to be set to 0, but exactly where the solution lies I’m not sure.

I have a great package for this camera ready to go but I can't solve this switching issue on the near side. It's a strange one!

Last edited:
Insane Pitch color and Saturation is not only close to reality it is real image! Also the lightning does the rest. I didn´t expect it would be possible in Fifa 16. Awesome. Which daytime and weather is it?
I can’t quite remember the settings, but this is using @nikolapfc89 pitch.

I am on vacation now, can you upload a folder for those who want it?

Ps, that is not my work it is made by someone else for 15.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the Pitch. I tested it in my own game and it´s really close to real pitch. With Anth´s lightning and some personal tweaks of the reshade shaders it´s possible for everyone to have the same color, saturation and lightning. No matter which screen we all use, if Monitor or 4k or Full HD Tv it´s possible for everyone. I often see Videos of graphic Presets for different games looking in YT Video darker. When I install them on my own games they look much better. So yeah it depends on the screens we have.
The Images Anth shares with the Pitch you shared looks on first sight also a bit to dark. I use an 4k TV with HDR 10, when I installed the Pitch and the lightning mod I just increase the light with only tonemap.fx shader in reshade Folder. This particular shader is really great for giving your image more depth and illumination. I can recommend for everybody to try it out. No performance loss, just more umpfff for your image. :D

Here are the instructions:

1. Open with CG File Explorer "data_front_end"
2. Then browse to "data" --> "bcdata" --> "camera"
3. Now you can see many files called "bcgameplay_X.dat". (X = stadium ID) These are the stadium gameplay camera files.
4. Extract the ones you want and rename it so that it matches with the stadium ID you want
5. Regenerate

That's it!
Hello I did the procedure (I use the press stand camera) I extracted the stadium file El monumental id 344 and renamed it to id 5 San siro I regenerated but nothing has changed ... on the press stand camera no does it work ?? or did I do something wrong ?? thanks

Hello I did the procedure (I use the press stand camera) I extracted the stadium file El monumental id 344 and renamed it to id 5 San siro I regenerated but nothing has changed ... on the press stand camera no does it work ?? or did I do something wrong ?? thanks
From memory this process didn't work for me either.

hello guys
I found lots of camera included on '' broadcast package 3 '' (i mean broadcast high zoom), unfortunately what ruins them is the distorted effect that is created right after the kick-off. Anyone know how to remove it?
I tried to remove some string like ''verthigh'' or something and replaced the same values as the default camera one, but that effect is still on

hello guys
I found lots of camera included on '' broadcast package 3 '' (i mean broadcast high zoom), unfortunately what ruins them is the distorted effect that is created right after the kick-off. Anyone know how to remove it?
I tried to remove some string like ''verthigh'' or something and replaced the same values as the default camera one, but that effect is still on
What’s the effect?

I think that's just how that particular camera looks. It can vary from stadium to stadium too, some stadiums (like Anfield) it's much closer for some reason.
this package has really many heights and angles, but they are all characterized by this '' bug '' that '' distorts '' the circle when passing through the midfield, if a solution could be found to make this camera normal, many new cameras would be unlocked. I don't know if I made myself clear, sorry for that, it's not a question of height or zoom but it's a camera bug. In a normal camera when the ball passes through the midfield the image should remain stable (like in the 1st pic) and not tend to the left or right

Back
Top Bottom