• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

FIFA 16 new Camera packs

nikolapfc89

P.F.C
7 December 2008
Novi Beograd
Partizan Belgrade
The camera doesn't go up, ball is in top of the screen near throw in

J9tWpYE.png

And when the goal is scored, or throw in or goal kick it camera just go to be a default

5oGP798.png

How to fix this @papinho81 ?

I want to use tele broadcast but really zoomed in, and camera to follow ball all the time, and he go out of field to stay same camera.

When i use Skill game camera with my values, and in game is set up Dynamic, it works perfect. But i want Tele Broadcast to work like this.

Last edited:

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
J9tWpYE.png

And when the goal is scored, or throw in or goal kick it camera just go to be a default

5oGP798.png

I want to use tele broadcast but really zoomed in, and camera to follow ball all the time, and he go out of field to stay same camera.

When i use Skill game camera with my values, and in game is set up Dynamic, it works perfect. But i want Tele Broadcast to work like this.
Can you upload your file? I’ll have a look for you. Also, is this default turf or a mod? Looks great.

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
Last edited:

papinho81

Premiership
22 March 2017
Chaumont Switzerland
Olympique de Marseille

J9tWpYE.png

5oGP798.png

Sorry for the late answer.
I am not really into camera editing anymore and it looks like @Anth James is on it already, but have you tried to adjust the target offset in the camera instance block? This parameter determines the height above the target (the ball) the camera should target.

For the camera changing to the default after goals or out of the pitch event, you have to replace the userinstant gameplay camera name with your custom camera name in the others camera XML files (the pop ones goals replay ect..).

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
Sorry for the late answer.
I am not really into camera editing anymore and it looks like @Anth James is on it already, but have you tried to adjust the target offset in the camera instance block? This parameter determines the height above the target (the ball) the camera should target.

For the camera changing to the default after goals or out of the pitch event, you have to replace the userinstant gameplay camera name with your custom camera name in the others camera XML files (the pop ones goals replay ect..).
@nikolapfc89 Adding onto what @papinho81 has said, changing the 'framing option' has also helped the camera keep the top of the pitch in view, but I'm now having an issue keeping the very bottom of the pitch in view with the particular angle you're using at that zoom. I think that angle in particular doesn't have a lot of movement attached to it so keeping it so zoomed in is likely the reason why it's not showing the entire field. Each angle seems to have it's own way of following the action etc. Would you rather it zoomed out or focus on a different angle entirely?

Top Bottom