FIFA 16 new Camera packs

papinho81

Champions League
22 March 2017
Chaumont Switzerland
Olympique de Marseille
Hi everyone!

I have decided to create that thread to share new cameras usable for gameplay for FIFA 16 (any version of it including the demo).

Those cam have been discovered using Fidel Gameplay (from soccergaming) shared knowledge and tools, so big thank to him.

Many of those camera have been extracted from the muse.big files and have been originally designed by EA for replay purpose. They can be used for gameplay, but no player selection icon is displayed when using them. The trick is to use modified versions of trainer files, so we can activate the trainer to locate our controlled player on the pitch without having all the move suggestions being displayed (thank to manmachine for sharing those tips and Nisoley for the selection tuning tips!). The shared pack will also include the require file, so that you only have to copy the files in your folders, regenerate, then play.

Others camera have been found by exploring the game exe and some do not require the trainer being activated.

I am also sharing fidel tool to allow you further editing camera to your liking. You should just know that while zoom can be edited with quite some sensitivity, changes in height seems to have no impact with many cams I am sharing (further exploration needed). My suggestion is, find the camera that have the height you like, then edit the zoom inside the file. Instructions are given inside the pack on how to edit.

Initial problem of quick camera movement has been fixed, but I could not find a way to standardise stadium variability in terms of height and zoom with broadcast cams yet.

All these camera have not been tested extensively in every stadium, so weird thing might happen with some stadiums particularly with created ones.
If when you launch the game you see the ball from very close, then go to the game menu settings and change the camera you are using, it will fix it.

Instructions are inside the archive.
Pack1 (required):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/50498929z9cvos7/Camera_Pack_Pap.rar

Pack2 (additional):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zsztfmx0d1g3w7f/Camera_Pack_N2.rar

Pack3 (additional):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnd8do8dcbqh9uo/Camera_Pack_Pap3.rar

Feel free to post your feedback and finding if you find new interesting things!

Some screenshots:
Iso medium
Screen1.jpg

Broadcast Low v2
Screen1.jpg

PracticeModeSetplayCreationSelectRegion
Screen1.jpg

SkillGame
Screen2.jpg

Broadcast Main v2Screen4.jpg

UserInstantReplayCameraScreen3.jpgScreen1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Papinho, that's sounds awesome. Would you also mind sharing some screenshots from different cameras?

I've tried FIFA16 once again a month or so ago, following Chuny's endorsement campaign here :) , like it at first, but was alienated by two things: 1) inability to press effectively, as AI will keep on calmly passing the ball in their side of the pitch for ever and 2) lack of enjoyable cameras. If the second issue is solved, I can reinstall FIFA16 again and try to live with the first. Thanks!

Hi Tinker! I hope you are doing well. There is screenshots inside every camera folder. I will just put some on the OP to colour it, but I will not document every camera. Let me know what type of camera you are looking for, I might help you to make a choice.

Thanks, Pap.

Broadcast high is what I was looking for, awesome camera!

However I've noticed that, while it works perfectly in Camp Nou, it doesn't in Anfield or Juventus Stadium (the view is super close). Does it have to be so, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Pap.

However I've noticed that, while it works perfectly in Camp Nou, it doesn't in Anfield or Juventus Stadium (the view is super close). Does it have to be so, or am I doing something wrong?

It is normal. I tried to find a fix for these without success. The camera are attached to some place on the stadium structure that is hard coded somewhere (editing the db as only a minor impact on this). It is also works that way with several default EA cams (for example bournemouth stadium as one of the lowest stadium heights which in turns affect the zoom that gets closer). With such a zoomed out camera like the broadcast high the difference is even more striking. Only original EA stadiums are affected. If you use stadium sever, the server always use the Waldstadium ID (is that correct) and the camera behaves correctly with that one.

Here are two suggestions if you are really into that camera.
1) Identify all the stadium that have a low height and increase their camheight and decrease their camzoom in the db.
That's the one time long time investment strategy.

2) Create a copy of the musedata-match.big. Keep the original one as it for most stadiums. Modify the new one with the tool I shared and decrease the zoom by modifying this line:
<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="1.5" />
to
<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="0.7" />
That's the many time short time investment strategy.

Use that modified file for games in stadium with low height camera. You only have to replace the file inside the muse folder without quitting the game before you start the game for example when reaching the match preview screen (where you can select all the option and teamsheet).

I hope this helps

Thanks, Pap.

I might have found a new one that will suit you perfectly without the stadium variability inconvenience.

Edit:
try the "UserInstantReplayCamera" inside the pack 3.

It works with every stadium even created ones that showed texture interaction with the broadcast cams I shared

Last edited:
Papinho, do you know why when the ball goes out for a throw-in, the camera zooms in really really really close, and it stays like that until there's a goal-kick or until someone scores? Only then it resets to the right camera.

Am I doing something wrong? I copied the BCDATA folder, regenerated. Do I have to select anything in particular ingame? Any particular camera, zoom, height?.

Papinho, do you know why when the ball goes out for a throw-in, the camera zooms in really really really close, and it stays like that until there's a goal-kick or until someone scores? Only then it resets to the right camera.

Am I doing something wrong? I copied the BCDATA folder, regenerated. Do I have to select anything in particular ingame? Any particular camera, zoom, height?.

No to your first question. It is because of the cameraEvaluators that is not equal to 0 for camera I extracted from some replay cameras. I thought it was the thing tat fixed the camera movement but it is instead the cameraFramingOption line that fix it.
Also in some camera I didn't include this line not on purpose:
<property name="cameraBehavior" type="string" value="gameplaybehavior" />

I will update the cameras when I will have time to fix those problems.
In the meantime you can edit the one yo like yourself or change the camera in the game settings during a game it will bring back the right camera.

I am still learning...

@papinho81 I will definitely wait until you've got the time to correct this. I've tried but it's all very confusing to me. Don't really know where to add these links or what to remove.

You've done an outstanding job mate. Thanks a lot!

I might have found a new one that will suit you perfectly without the stadium variability inconvenience.

Edit:
try the "UserInstantReplayCamera" inside the pack 3.

It works with every stadium even created ones that showed texture interaction with the broadcast cams I shared

Yes, this is very close to the perfect camera, thanks for hinting at it. Only thing I would like to have is more height, something like in broadcast high. Tried to play with height offset values in the db, but even going to radical numbers (500 etc) doesn't seem to have any effect. Do you know if there are any other values that could affect this?

And about all this, wanted to add to what Chuny said - outstanding work!

Yes, this is very close to the perfect camera, thanks for hinting at it. Only thing I would like to have is more height, something like in broadcast high. Tried to play with height offset values in the db, but even going to radical numbers (500 etc) doesn't seem to have any effect. Do you know if there are any other values that could affect this?

And about all this, wanted to add to what Chuny said - outstanding work!

By the db you mean you used db master and changed the values inside the stadium sheet? The camzoom and camheight can only take values between 0 and 20 in there. May be try with one stadium let say Juventus stadium and just increase camheight to 17 and see if it improves things.

@papinho81 I will definitely wait until you've got the time to correct this. I've tried but it's all very confusing to me. Don't really know where to add these links or what to remove.

If you tried to edit the muse-match.big file the target height offset thing do not really works.

You've done an outstanding job mate. Thanks a lot!

Let me know if their is one particular camera that you like, I can try to fix that one in priority. Let 's be honest there will be only a (or two) handful of people that will use these cam, so I can do a bit of customer services if needed.

Thank you to both of you guys, good words are always appreciated!

Last edited:
By the db you mean you used db master and changed the values inside the stadium sheet? The camzoom and camheight can only take values between 0 and 20 in there. May be try with one stadium let say Juventus stadium and just increase camheight to 17 and see if it improves things.

Let me know if their is one particular camera that you like, I can try to fix that one in priority. Let 's be honest there will be only a (or two) handful of people that will use these cam, so I can do a bit of customer services if needed.

Thank you to both of you guys, good words are always appreciated!

Iso Medium
Broadcast Main
Broadcast Main V2
Broadcast Low
Broadcast Low V2
Broadcast Low V3

Those are the ones I love the most.

Right now I'm playing with UserInstantReplayCamera and it's very good too. But if you could fix those so I can really test them to the fullest extent, that would be even better.

Hei Papinho. I tried some cameras. Wonderful job!
Unfortunately some cameras are bugged for me like for example the Iso Medium and one of the broadcast low, in the fact that they appeared absurdly zoomed or even upside down.. I don't know if this is due to something I'm doing wrong, anyway the rest works fine. Great improvement with both broadcast Main v2 and with the other new low one.

By the way I'm not getting the red circle but just the usual trainer.. maybe I do need to regenerate once again with this new update?

Hei Papinho. I tried some cameras. Wonderful job!
Unfortunately some cameras are bugged for me like for example the Iso Medium and one of the broadcast low, in the fact that they appeared absurdly zoomed or even upside down.. I don't know if this is due to something I'm doing wrong, anyway the rest works fine. Great improvement with both broadcast Main v2 and with the other new low one.

By the way I'm not getting the red circle but just the usual trainer.. maybe I do need to regenerate once again with this new update?

Thanks! Yes you have to add the data folder inside the trainer_mod folder then regenerate to get the red circle.
For the upside down thing with the camera, when it happens you can go to the game setting and just switch to another camera (usually switching to a broadcast cam restore the camera). I know it is annoying, I might have found a fix and will update the cameras I posted.

I meant editing musedata-match.big using FinalBig. Is there a stadium sheet somewhere? I'm not really proficient with higher level editing in FIFA.

I meant editing musedata-match.big using FinalBig. Is there a stadium sheet somewhere? I'm not really proficient with higher level editing in FIFA.

You can use a tool called dbmaster to open your database file. It reads the database on a excel like format with every sheet corresponding to a particular thing in the db, there is a sheet called stadium in there. But you need to extract your database first. If you use moddingway mod it is already extracted. Check if you have a data/db folder inside your game and if you have a file called fifa_ng_db-meta.xml and another one called fifa_ng_db.db, it is all you need.

Guys can you tell me if you experience the very very close ball camera switch during others instance than throw in?

No. In my case, it only happens in throwins and it reverts when there's some other type of action that stops the play like a goal kick.

I spent few hours to try to find a fix for the camera switch to hyperzoomed with some replay camera. Unfortunately it is not as straightforward as I though it would be and I could not find a solution yet. The switch only happens when there is a throw in or a corner kick on the closer side of the pitch. On the far side it never happens. I think it is because on the close side the camera has to change its direction to face the player taking the throw in or the CK. I suspect two xml files to be coding for that: packages/throwin/package_throwin.xml and packages/cornerkick/package_place_ball.xml. Both are quite big files and I could not identify the lines that could be responsible for the issue yet. Help is welcome though.

I spent few hours to try to find a fix for the camera switch to hyperzoomed with some replay camera. Unfortunately it is not as straightforward as I though it would be and I could not find a solution yet. The switch only happens when there is a throw in or a corner kick on the closer side of the pitch. On the far side it never happens. I think it is because on the close side the camera has to change its direction to face the player taking the throw in or the CK. I suspect two xml files to be coding for that: packages/throwin/package_throwin.xml and packages/cornerkick/package_place_ball.xml. Both are quite big files and I could not identify the lines that could be responsible for the issue yet. Help is welcome though.

Oh mate!
I'm very sorry to hear that.
I was really looking forward to use one of those cameras I liked so much.
Unfortunately though I have no idea how to help. I don't understand anything about that.

One question: Is there anyway to lower the height or change the zoom of the UserInstantReplay Camera you included in your last pack?

Oh mate!
I'm very sorry to hear that.
I was really looking forward to use one of those cameras I liked so much.
Unfortunately though I have no idea how to help. I don't understand anything about that.

One question: Is there anyway to lower the height or change the zoom of the UserInstantReplay Camera you included in your last pack?

It is not a dead horse yet I have a few things I want to try.

As for the UserInstantReplay you can open the musedata-match.big with FinalBIG. Scroll untll you find the file packages/gameplay/package_gameplay_camera.xml (left window of the software). You will see the code on the right window of the software. There find the line <property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="0.1" /> inside the CameraInstance block. Change the value to anything you want to try, save, copy the saved file inside your game. Any edit can be done while the game is running you only need to restart a match to have your edit effective.

As for the height it seems it doesn't really work.

It is not a dead horse yet I have a few things I want to try.

As for the UserInstantReplay you can open the musedata-match.big with FinalBIG. Scroll untll you find the file packages/gameplay/package_gameplay_camera.xml (left window of the software). You will see the code on the right window of the software. There find the line <property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="0.1" /> inside the CameraInstance block. Change the value to anything you want to try, save, copy the saved file inside your game. Any edit can be done while the game is running you only need to restart a match to have your edit effective.

As for the height it seems it doesn't really work.

Big thanks!
Too bad angles and height can't be tweaked. But I will try with just the zooming to see if I can make it better for myself.

Thanks! And good luck on your next attempt.

I have some good news!
I have found the fix for the camera switching problem.
I will post soon an updated pack with all the camera I already shared fixed.

I have also find the way to force ultra high graphic with any camera you know like the level of detail we have on free kick or penalty cameras.

Edit: The solution was in front of my nose. It is actually the heightoffset string inside the gameplay.xml that control this. If you don't want to wait for my pack, you can edit any camera you like with this line: <property name="targetHeightOffset" type="float" value="20" />
just after the cameraFramingOption inside the <CameraInstance> block.

If 20 is not enough, just make the value bigger

Edit2: hold on it seems it doesn't work with every type of camera. It works with Iso high though. It could be that low or negative values works for others like iso medium and low

Last edited:
I have some good news!
I have found the fix for the camera switching problem.
I will post soon an updated pack with all the camera I already shared fixed.

I have also find the way to force ultra high graphic with any camera you know like the level of detail we have on free kick or penalty cameras.

Edit: The solution was in front of my nose. It is actually the heightoffset string inside the gameplay.xml that control this. If you don't want to wait for my pack, you can edit any camera you like with this line: <property name="targetHeightOffset" type="float" value="20" />
just after the cameraFramingOption inside the <CameraInstance> block.

If 20 is not enough, just make the value bigger

Edit2: hold on it seems it doesn't work with every type of camera. It works with Iso high though. It could be that low or negative values works for others like iso medium and low

Can't wait for the fixed pack and the HQ graphics thing!

Back
Top Bottom