Changes:
  • Improved boot time by 81.25%
  • Possible crash fixes
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience

Causes of legit crashes:
  • Game file corruption
  • Weird controllers plugged into the PC
  • Running the game on ARM64 based CPUs

i'm puzzled creator that creator of server didn't update tool to be compatible with all game updates, because i'm sure it doesn't have to do with game being cracked or not.
My theory is that in the past there was a version of Server for the 1.0 version, that's why I'm looking for old links to the program. Unfortunately all the old Server links are dead

Server works fine on Delusioned release, I've installed some stadiums and I'm halfway through a career mode season.
Just make sure to run both server and fifa.exe as administrator.

Server works fine on Delusioned release, I've installed some stadiums and I'm halfway through a career mode season.
ok, i will need your help here.

i'm using classic patch 16 and it comes with preinstalled cg server and stadium gbd.

when i run "Server16.exe" and then fifa16 (both as admin) i don't get stadiums from "StadiumGBD" folder shown in the game.

what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
I tried, but it doesn't work, a crash occurs when trying to play a game. For me, So far the only safe way to add stadiums to the game in the crack version is the stadium server of @papinho81

ok, i will need your help here.

i'm using classic patch 16 and it comes with preinstalled cg server and stadium gbd.

when i run "Server16.exe" and then fifa16 (both as admin) i don't get stadiums from "StadiumGBD" folder shown in the game.

what am i doing wrong?
I tried, but it doesn't work, a crash occurs when trying to play a game. For me, So far the only safe way to add stadiums to the game in the crack version is the stadium server of @papinho81
You have to follow these tutorials + run the server as admin

This is a screenshot I just took from my delusioned release of fifa, you can see the custom scoreboard and the stadium.

Attachments

• FIFA 16 Screenshot 2024.04.24 - 11.14.03.26.png
    FIFA 16 Screenshot 2024.04.24 - 11.14.03.26.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 12

This is a screenshot I just took from my delusioned release of fifa, you can see the custom scoreboard and the stadium.

How strange, I get "Game Crash" after starting the game. I do all those steps. What version of crack do you have? Is it the latest version?

I've been using the server since the original crack release without major problems.
Some additional notes I've made based on my experience with this:

1) The server is a lot more stable when stadium mapping corresponds with the database used. For example, for the stadium in the screenshot I was getting crashes when it was mapped like this "GRE - Apostolos Nikolaidis - PAO". But when I switched it to this "GRE - Apostolos Nikolaidis - Panathinaikos FC" which matches the team name in the patch database I'm using, no crashes at all.

2) I've also noticed that crashes stopped occuring when I enabled the movies module in the server.

3) Weird glitches with stadium textures and crashes occur when my ds4 controller is wired to the pc. Bluetooth connection solved those issues.

All these might seem weird and I'm nowhere near an expert on this topic but with these steps I've made the game playable for me without any issues.

I have installed these stadiums for my career mode and I've played on them all without crashing.

Attachments

• 1713948551172.png
    1713948551172.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 7

thank you, but this doesn't help.

i assume you don't use classic patch 16? it has CG server preinstalled and also stadiums and scoreboards GDB folders preinstalled. i also assume they are already assigned to specific teams from the patch.

but when i run CG server, stadiums are not shown in the game. so i don't know what is the problem, do i miss some steps?

Question, anyone still playing this on Xbox and how is it? Just realised I still have the disc version on Xbox and might get back into it, have an Xbox in the spare room and good excuse to not watch the shit my wife watches on Netflix 😄

Back
Top Bottom