FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I don't know if you guys tried this patch: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-16-women-patch.182733/

Having a blast with all woman career mode. The woman gameplay is far superior than the man gameplay with more random sequence of attack, miskicks, misplaced passes and more natural human realistic gameplay. Also love the slower pace too. (Make sure you always play this game on Slow game speed). This is great for the quarantine atm.

Never tried playing w women, but everyone says it plays much better than mens. At first I got excited bc I thought this was a patch to make men play like the women. Will give it a try. So far having fun with 16 and 17 though. Uninstalled (for now) 18, 19 and 20.

I don't know if you guys tried this patch: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-16-women-patch.182733/

Having a blast with all woman career mode. The woman gameplay is far superior than the man gameplay with more random sequence of attack, miskicks, misplaced passes and more natural human realistic gameplay. Also love the slower pace too. (Make sure you always play this game on Slow game speed). This is great for the quarantine atm.
It's very well done, and in addition it's something unique and definitely different from usual! :)
I played it for some months last year (I did an Atalanta career with it, before they decided to shut Atalanta down) and it felt great.

I'm having way too much fun with this game. I found kind of my sweet spot difficulty wise.
I love how the AI starts pressuring you in some games and you think "oh boy here comes their score" and BAM! you hit them with a counter.

I have seen some of that adaptive difficulty crap while in tournament mode advanced stages. If someone uses a CL.ini to minimize it please let me know. I dont want to change my gameplay too much, just get rid of that as I have found balance in my sliders for my level

Got my Fifa 16 up and running again life is good.

When using the extended demo version there was a file you could copy across if players were missing heads/heads were just a texture. Does anyone have a copy of that as I can't find it anywhere.

Also is there a copy of the graphics mod somewhere please.

Last edited:
I'm having way too much fun with this game. I found kind of my sweet spot difficulty wise.
I love how the AI starts pressuring you in some games and you think "oh boy here comes their score" and BAM! you hit them with a counter.

I have seen some of that adaptive difficulty crap while in tournament mode advanced stages. If someone uses a CL.ini to minimize it please let me know. I dont want to change my gameplay too much, just get rid of that as I have found balance in my sliders for my level
Would you mind sharing your sliders please? I'd be curious to take a look.

Got my Fifa 16 up and running again life is good.

When using the extended demo version there was a file you could copy across if players were missing heads/heads were just a texture. Does anyone have a copy of that as I can't find it anywhere.

Also is there a copy of the graphics mod somewhere please.

Here you can download all the fixes I used for the extended demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rgn8wr5k1sq7apa/FIX.rar/file

It includes:
-FIFA_16_Dinosaur_Glitch_Fix
-Missing faces

Also concerning Nvidia freestyle I highly recommend the details shader.

Trying to figure out how to use Creation Master. I can load and make alterations then save fine but the changes don't appear in game.

I've read that you need to delete the db file in the data folder the reload it but I'm unclear on the exact steps.

Does anyone know the process ?

Trying to figure out how to use Creation Master. I can load and make alterations then save fine but the changes don't appear in game.

I've read that you need to delete the db file in the data folder the reload it but I'm unclear on the exact steps.

What kind of change are you doing?
If they are DB ones, you need to load the default squad file in game.
If graphic ones like kits ect, FIP or Moddingway uses RevMod to assign kits and lua files which can have the precedence for boots, kit numbers color, ect...

Also very important. CM16 save function is notorious for screwing compdata files (competition structures). I would recommend making a backup of the FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\compdata folder before doing any edit with CM16. You can still use your patch compdata folder to replace the screwed ones by CM16.

Last edited:

The only thing I did was to add hair to Lucas Torreira (using FIP 19/20), but as far as I know I just saved it and it appeared in-game. Will try to double check tonight again, I didnt even have to regenerate.

Here you can download all the fixes I used for the extended demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rgn8wr5k1sq7apa/FIX.rar/file

Got your file Pap, will try tonight! Thanks a lot. Funny thing is I am re-playing the world cup and so far absolutely no scripting. I havent touched anything. 5 games, won 3 and no scripting. Has been a fantastic experience. Last game I won in ET and they didnt come back. I was so sweaty I had to take a break. Hadn't fist-pumped a winning goal like that in a while.

[/QUOTE]

Would you mind sharing your sliders please? I'd be curious to take a look.

Sure I will once I get home. Keep in mind, I'm a very, very, very average player. And the thing for me is even tho I sometime take the base of OS sliders, they usually dont work for me bc I play short half games (6-7min). So with that in mind, my games can kinda look a little different to what people that play those 10-20min halfs do.

Was just playing around and trying to change shirt sleeves and randomise a face. I'm on the FIP.

Like I said is saved in Creation Master but doesn't appear in game. Got no idea what the process is to get them to appear.

What kind of change are you doing?
If they are DB ones, you need to load the default squad file in game.
If graphic ones like kits ect, FIP or Moddingway uses RevMod to assign kits and lua files which can have the precedence for boots, kit numbers color, ect...

Also very important. CM16 save function is notorious for screwing compdata files (competition structures). I would recommend making a backup of the FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\compdata folder before doing any edit with CM16. You can still use your patch compdata folder to replace the screwed ones by CM16.

Papinho, what if i change the competition and advancement structure with cm16? If i paste the backuped compdata files, i will loose all the advancement changes i made in cm16? For example, the Asian champions league has a glitch in moddingway mod, it only takes in account the first leg in elimination rounds. So if i loose 2-0 the fist leg but win he second one 3-0 t, my team will still be eliminated. Is there a way to fix this and making the compdata changes to apply without screwing the whole thing with CM16 saving?

Papinho, what if i change the competition and advancement structure with cm16? If i paste the backuped compdata files, i will loose all the advancement changes i made in cm16? For example, the Asian champions league has a glitch in moddingway mod, it only takes in account the first leg in elimination rounds. So if i loose 2-0 the fist leg but win he second one 3-0 t, my team will still be eliminated. Is there a way to fix this and making the compdata changes to apply without screwing the whole thing with CM16 saving?

May be the best person to ask is Scouser at soccergaming, as I have no knowledge in compdata editing.
Actually, I don't know if CM16 save function would screw FIP 3 compdata, but it would surely screw moddingway ones, resulting in no european competitions after the first year.
If you are using moddingway, I think your best choice is to manually edit the files, but the files are not straightforward to understand.
You could may be try to do your edit with cm16, locate the line you need and replace the line from moddingway compdata file with your edited line, then use those fixed moddingway compdata files...

Thanks for the reply! I digged in the advancement.txt and other compdata files and as you said its just lines of ununderstandable numbers, not possible to edit it manually so i was also thinking about replacing the line with the edited ones. I just wondered if there was another possibility because the advancement.txt has something like thousand lines :D

Thanks for the reply! I digged in the advancement.txt and other compdata files and as you said its just lines of ununderstandable numbers, not possible to edit it manually so i was also thinking about replacing the line with the edited ones. I just wondered if there was another possibility because the advancement.txt has something like thousand lines :D

May be this can be usefull:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ad0wa4ps1ub594/Torunament_Tutorial_for_Beginners_v1.zip/file

Last edited:
Does anyone have a problem with entrance scenes? I have full entrances only in UCL and national cups. In EPLl I have only short cut scenes. I dont know how it work. Without gameplazer everything is okay. Lol, it's not a big problem but sometimes you want to see it,

Does anyone have a problem with entrance scenes? I have full entrances only in UCL and national cups. In EPLl I have only short cut scenes. I dont know how it work. Without gameplazer everything is okay. Lol, it's not a big problem but sometimes you want to see it,

Since I use FIP I have the same problem. I don't have any idea why it's happening.

Can Moddingway just be installed over the top of FIP with no issues.

It's a good patch but just not as complete.

Can Moddingway just be installed over the top of FIP with no issues.

It's a good patch but just not as complete.

I would not recommend that.

Concerning the sleeves edit, it is really likely that a lua assignment is taking the precedence over your cm16 edits. You would need to get the ID of the team you want to edit, then go to data/fifarna/teams and search for a lua file with your team ID. Inside the file you should find lines with assignkitdetails and numbers in between brackets. The numer you need to change is one of the last. I would recommend downloading RevMod documentation to help you find the right numbers.

For the faces, the easiest way to add them is, to first make sure the ids of the face files are correct then to copy them in the respective game folders in data/sceneassets/face, ect. And you are done. I have made a script to help adding faces. It can be found at soccergaming in the edit software section.

This is the modded Broadcast camera I'm using: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/CAbEsc0J/file.html
Extract to FIFA 16 main folder and regenerate.

And here are the Reshade profiles I've been working on (some are horrible, I'll admit it, but there are some others that are pretty damn good IMO).

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/WJCPuzn9/file.html

Again, extract to FIFA 16 main folder.
Once you've extracted the content, open the file 'd3d11.ini' and change the paths according to where you've extracted the files (pointing to YOUR FIFA 16 folder).

If something goes wrong and Reshade fails to start or if it shows any error messages, then it's because you've done something wrong there. So please double check your d3d11.ini file.

Please let me know if it worked and which preset do you like the most (if any at all).
Hey Chuny, Hate to be that guy quoting a post from 2 years ago but could you re-upload this Broadcast camera mod please?

Hey mate,
Unfortunately, I lost all the work I was doing for FIFA 16 as well as the Mods I had downloaded a few months ago when my HDD crashed. It broke my heart. I'm sorry!.

I think I still have it, I can re upload it if you don't mind.
I also have the files you sent me several months ago. I can send them to you by PM if and whenever you need them.

Last edited:
Hey mate,
Unfortunately, I lost all the work I was doing for FIFA 16 as well as the Mods I had downloaded a few months ago when my HDD crashed. It broke my heart. I'm sorry!.
Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that, Must've been devastating!
Oh thanks! Please re-upload it and send it to @MafiaMurderBag via PM!
I don't have FIFA 16 anymore since this happened and I don't know when I'll be able to pick up where I left off! But thank you!
Thank you Gent's, Much appreciated!

I played the obligatory friendly Real- Barca. The game play felt really good better than every game among 2017~2020.
But, my only but, I assume that until it fully downloads, it plays on vanilla 1.00 at the moment. I hope when it fully downloads and updates to final version, it doesn't change dramatically or for worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom