FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

cheers mate, appreciate that, ive just done the broadcast and light mods, when i press "reload" in the the reshade settings, nothing happens, is that right?
Did you add in the paths for Shaders and Textures in settings? When you hit reload, nothing will happen as such, but you can then toggle between Day and Night preset at the top.

Did you add in the paths for Shaders and Textures in settings? When you hit reload, nothing will happen as such, but you can then toggle between Day and Night preset at the top.
yes i did that mate i think its working the game looks better , what graphic settings in the game would you reccomend? at moment they are set to

rendering quality - low
msaa options - off
frame rate - lock to 60
i have an ndivia GTX 1660 super

yes i did that mate i think its working the game looks better , what graphic settings in the game would you reccomend? at moment they are set to

rendering quality - low
msaa options - off
frame rate - lock to 60
i have an ndivia GTX 1660 super
I use high rendering and 4x MSAA, 60 frames.

my indicator above players head seem to have vanished since installing the mods, tried all options in game but it doesnt show, unless im being stupid, only shows when taking a goal kick

If you have a monitor with more than 60hz, you can unlock 60hz cap by using the following settings.
Resolution -> Full Screen
Frame Rate -> Lock to 60fps
...and when game launches click alt + enter to run game in window mode. Now you can run your game in more than 60hz without power gauge lags.

my indicator above players head seem to have vanished since installing the mods, tried all options in game but it doesnt show, unless im being stupid, only shows when taking a goal kick
Yeah it’s because it’s based on a replay camera. Install the indicator mod I have in the same post.

If you have a monitor with more than 60hz, you can unlock 60hz cap by using the following settings.
Resolution -> Full Screen
Frame Rate -> Lock to 60fps
...and when game launches click alt + enter to run game in window mode. Now you can run your game in more than 60hz without power gauge lags.

Well you can also run the game with the game vsync of and use your graphic card settings instead (program manager). That way you can play in full screen.

Because new FIP is out, i have some questions.
How yo play play patch with 1.00 game and gameplay mod u use guys?

Also i want to use CG File Server because of scoreboards.

Thanx.

Because new FIP is out, i have some questions.
How yo play play patch with 1.00 game and gameplay mod u use guys?

Also i want to use CG File Server because of scoreboards.

Thanx.

My biggest problem is still that we can't use CG File Server with version 1.01 (I think 1.0 was never released on PC?). So that's why I still play 1.07.

To check your version you must do a right click on the Fifa.exe then select properties and check the date in the digital signature tab. If its August 2015 you have the 1.00 version.

Papinho releeased a Stadium Server that works with any versions. However, its not a file server, so it doesn't work for scoreboards but you can install the scoreboards manually anyway (there is a scoreboards folder in sceenassets i think) if you have revolution mod installed and then regenerate. Its less practical but it works.

To check your version you must do a right click on the Fifa.exe then select properties and check the date in the digital signature tab. If its August 2015 you have the 1.00 version.

Papinho releeased a Stadium Server that works with any versions. However, its not a file server, so it doesn't work for scoreboards but you can install the scoreboards manually anyway (there is a scoreboards folder in sceenassets i think) if you have revolution mod installed and then regenerate. Its less practical but it works.
The thing is that there is only one file in File Server that muss be changed so that it works with this version but nobody sucecced yet.

CSKA - Zenit

Akinfeev : not today!

KQWAsCy.png

One aspect which FIFA 16 has over every other football game I can think of is the way the physicality is represented. There’s so many contextual fouls which don’t happen because of a button push, but rather the angle or timing of a physical interaction. The result is you have to think about your defensive position and approach. Modern games need this back badly.

FIFA 16 is disgusting game. Robot-like animations, no differences between players, and no influence of tactics. It's impossible to play. A team from the lower division carries out attacks like a top-class team. And all the time you feel cheated, because there is absolutely no difference between the players. P.S. I played the extended demo and version 1.0.0

You must use a gameplay mod and make own changes to press the full potential out of this game. I wouldn't play the vanilla, even 1.00, neither with the adaptive difficulty, flair skills bullshit done by average joes and the chopy animations.

Adviced by giuzioevo, i tried Supernova's gameplay, and it is just another game. More natural player movements, excellent ball physics, best players making a difference. You must use supernovas db (only for moddingway unfortunatly), not only the cl and really it changes the game.

I also added some code lines in Supernova's cl to make the defence tighter and erased the flair trait in the db for 99% of the players plus before every game i adjust the sliders: line sliders and marking sliders to make the AI defence tougher (with small adjustments depending on the opponent's strengh and result dynamic), pass error and first touch error sliders up or down also depending on the opponents strengh and recent results plus i set the cpu tactics and individual player roles with a second controller in the kick off hub.

For exemple if i face a team from the bottom of the league in a row of losses, i set the pass error slider on high and before kickoff , counterattacking tactic with fullbacks set to never overlap and wingers to come back in defence and the AI team plays just like an out of confidence team: parking the bus and trying few counters, i usually have like 60% ball possession in this case.

If i face Bayern at the Allianz Arena, pass error will be set to low, line and marking sliders adjusted to make the defence tough (ok maybe not realistic in Bayerns case because the defence is not so great, but i like having difficulties to score, its more challenging ;) ) and tactic set to high pressure with offensive fullbacks. Believe me its a difficult game to play: i will be outpossesed and will need to be very concentrate in defence, just like you excpect it when playing against such a team.

These adjustments take a few minutes but, combined with supernova's gameplay and a good amount of speedhack in cheat engine, i really have to say its the best game i ever played, the closest to a hardcore simulation (still have defaults but nothings perfect in this world). But i admit you have to do a lot of changes to make it really good.

This questions me about the EA devs. I mean these guys are pro devs, they work full time and still they serve us ball physics where passing feels like playing Atari's pong: straight lines without any effect... Supernova is super talented but gameplay modding was only a hobbie form him, how can he achieve such an amazing result but not full time devs? The ball physics in 21 is still worse than what Supernova achieved to do in 16... I don't get what EA is doing all year long.... :DOH:

FIFA 16 is disgusting game. Robot-like animations, no differences between players, and no influence of tactics. It's impossible to play. A team from the lower division carries out attacks like a top-class team. And all the time you feel cheated, because there is absolutely no difference between the players. P.S. I played the extended demo and version 1.0.0

It's not a perfect game, however I think it does many things much much better than 80-90% of games available. Show me a soccer game without negatives as I'd like to download it... recommend a soccer game to me as in the past 6 months I've installed around 6-7 but I haven't yet found anything without problems.
So I've kinda settled on this one as balances problems and fun-factor.
I agree to a certain point with your criticisms about the game, animations, lower teams playing incredibly well (something that affects I believe 100% of all games), and believe me there's more negatives...
However: impossible to play, I dont quite think so.

This sounds like the words i said after a scripted weekend league on fifa 13. In my career mode tactics are fundmental, in 90% of cases i win matches thanks to a substitution or a different approach. The thing that sometimes lower teams are stronger is true, but i have found that to counter this problem it takes the very tactic that you think is not there. In fact, when we meet a weak team we attack by instinct, but this is not good because these teams are set up to score on the counterattack, so the solution is to keep a conservative set-up and the goals will come galore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom