FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Thanx mate.

I will use it for 1.07 with new FIP and with RTWC.
Sliders are my own (players speed and acc very low) and i will combine with matt.

Just want to try that combination.

Are you guys getting this info? :(

Weird. What does it say about F15? I would think they would get rid of 15 while 21 becomes available in ea play, but I'm guessing they will get rid of both maybe? Anyway, I have it purchased so I'll have access to it. It's just for EA play

Thanks for sharing. So all of them up to 18 will be out of there.

May 6, 2021FIFA 15 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 15 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.
May 6, 2021FIFA 16 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 16 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.
May 6, 2021FIFA 17 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 17 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.
May 6, 2021FIFA 18 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 18 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.

It's really nice to see that after years, you still have fun with my gameplay, it pays off all the hours spent working and testing the changes ...
Surely Fidel was a decisive part, without him I would not have learned, does anyone still hear him? Does he still mod for Fifa?

Since you keep Fifa16 alive, which I loved to madness, I give you all the material I could find, all my experiments, cl, db and more,also for Fifa 17, 18 and 19, there are also the strings taken from the exe of the various Fifa, if anyone wanted to experiment and find some new interesting value... ;)

Greetings guys! :SAL:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ejyujucnnox521y/SUPERNOVA_FIFA16_GP.rar/file

Gnabry breaking bones

Man of the match after scoring a Hat-trick

v5H5E1d.png

It's really nice to see that after years, you still have fun with my gameplay, it pays off all the hours spent working and testing the changes ...
Surely Fidel was a decisive part, without him I would not have learned, does anyone still hear him? Does he still mod for Fifa?

Since you keep Fifa16 alive, which I loved to madness, I give you all the material I could find, all my experiments, cl, db and more,also for Fifa 17, 18 and 19, there are also the strings taken from the exe of the various Fifa, if anyone wanted to experiment and find some new interesting value... ;)

Greetings guys! :SAL:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ejyujucnnox521y/SUPERNOVA_FIFA16_GP.rar/file
Welcome back Master!

Thanks for sharing. So all of them up to 18 will be out of there.

May 6, 2021FIFA 15 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 15 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.
May 6, 2021FIFA 16 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 16 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.
May 6, 2021FIFA 17 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 17 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.
May 6, 2021FIFA 18 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 18 from The Play List on May 6, 2021.

I don't get it guys. I won't be able to play Fifu 16 anymore?

Anyone know good classic patch for FIFA 16? FIFA classic Patch 16 sadly dont have a good stats, they just made some random quick work with stats i guess

Do you really think that the stats mean something in this game (or any other FIFA)?
Yeah guess you are right. I know that in FIFA stats means basically nothing, its all about AI of each player, so i guess for better editing fun, i should play PES as stats mean everything in PES

Yeah guess you are right. I know that in FIFA stats means basically nothing, its all about AI of each player, so i guess for better editing fun, i should play PES as stats mean everything in PES
Stats in PES have even less influence than stats in FIFA...

Maybe back in the day, but someone should tell that to PES 2021🤣

Might be cynical but to me the only reason player individuality (or at least quality) improved in FIFA is because it gives more incentive to spend money on FUT packs for the increasingly overpowered players released throughout the year.

That inadvertently improved something offline players wanted too. Even so, the difference between 85, 90 and 95 feels much more pronounced than 60, 65 and 70 and its not like the stats make players behave realistically under CPU control which suggests to me it's geared towards FUT.

I'm quite liking the different lighting options. I hadn't really tried 'Hazy' conditions before in Winter. The colours (and shadows) are a little softer with a slightly more PES feel I think.

Both look great but here's Hazy vs Clear.

Hazy
hazy2.jpg

Clear
clear1.jpg

And here's a couple more examples of Hazy in winter.

hazy1.jpghazy3.jpg

This mod here isn't mine, I think I found it somewhere on a FIFA 14 forum possibly, but it makes the goalnets white instead of grey. I think it makes them look much better (the little things hey 🤣) . I've uploaded for others to use anyway. Just put in your data\sceneassets folder and regenerate

White goalnets - https://mega.nz/file/QZsgAQja#hcbGuZF9ilKOmseIbdKxxQ_JOX5YpLjqkClk8Dmr6So

White
white.jpg

grey.jpg

I also have some stuff for goal nets. I'll just copy my post from SG forums

Goal nets go into sceenassests/goalnet folder
Their name should be like this (example Chelsea ID 5)

specificgoalnet_teamid_stadiumid (example specificgoalnet_5_28). If you name specificgoalnet_5_0, it will use always as a Chelsea home team in any stadium. Or goalposts and netsupports.

Here are some more goalnets (mostly edited saturation and brightness because of day or night matches).
The folder contains nets images, just open specificgoalnet file and replace texture (open only with Jenkeys tool FIFA FILE EXPLORER) apply and save.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/raed0pkfi0jma4k/Goalnet.rar/file

GOALPOSTS, GOALBARS AND NETSUPPORTS

Goalposts and netsupports go in same folder with names specificgoalposts_teamid_stadiumid_textures and for netsupport specificnetsupportpost_teamid_stadiumid_textures

Goalpost Chelsea

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1s82bzj08l2ivo0/specificgoalpost_5_0_textures.rx3/file

And netsupport Chelsea

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dt0rvckh255rqkm/specificnetsupportpost_5_0_textures.rx3/file

goalpost-and-netsupport.png

And here is an example of how GOALPOSTS should look like from Chelsea example.
BLUE is the goalnet bar. Just recolour that texture and import it (this file work with both Jenkey and CGFE Explorer). WHITE colour is the colour of GOALPOSTS. You can leave them white or recolour if you want different.

goalpost-cm.png

Back
Top Bottom