FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16.

For me the only way I can look seriously at FIFA again is if they changed disgusting player models and movement. Highly unlikely though, but one can believe.

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Player models, proper movement, AI, it just goes. Wonder when we're gonna get an overhauled FIFA.

I'm gonna echo the sentiments of player models,and while we're discussing visuals, Generic player faces use the same assets as FIFA 07, it's jarring compared to the licensed players.

Fix the Aliasing on Consoles and fix the exploited lofted through balls and sprinting straight at goal from kickoff eploits.

Re: FIFA 16.

For me the only way I can look seriously at FIFA again is if they changed disgusting player models and movement. Highly unlikely though, but one can believe.

I agree, this is FIFA's signature since the very first game :D

and fix the exploited lofted through balls and sprinting straight at goal from kickoff eploits.
Not going to happen unfortunately.
Players automagically tackling and pinpoint LB+Y passes to the pacey forward no-matter-what are what made FIFA so popular in the past few years, I'm afraid they don't feel like changing them.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to have them fixed too.
As much as I'd love to have keepers that actually know what they're doing. I don't own FIFA 15 but from what I've seen they've been poor all year long especially when it comes to covering the near post.

Rumours are that womens football is being introduced..sounds like a windup to me..they need to fix the current issues rather than adding extra pointless modes.

Using current FIFA models to portray such a God's masterpiece as woman, would be inexcusable.

CGB36fPW0AEwdWr.jpg

Looking forward to brown envelope mode, wonder how that gonna work online.

I've got a horrible feeling they'll announce that the referees now have those pitch-paint sprays and that'll be it, the big development and the latest gimmick.

If they came out and said, in an interview (I wish I was in a position to interview them), "defending was our priority and we've fixed it" - I'd cry tears of happiness.

Rather foolishly I'm looking forward to the YouTube video they've promised this afternoon (guessing it'll be between 3pm-5pm UK time), but it's more likely to be a teaser than a statement of intent.

This is looking like an announcement about having women's football in FIFA 16. The FIFA Women's World Cup twitter account said that they were looking forward to the FIFA 16 announcement later today.

This is looking like an announcement about having women's football in FIFA 16. The FIFA Women's World Cup twitter account said that they were looking forward to the FIFA 16 announcement later today.
..............:BORED:

I mean, great for equality and everything, but if that's the big announcement of the year... Considering the fanbase is largely 12 year old boys whose only response to this will be "football and tits, best thing ever"... Would it be worth it? At all?

EDIT: Response to the FIFA Women's World Cup FIFA 16 tweet (just to back up my previous comment):

lXQsv58.jpg

Looking forward to every single kid in Be A Pro choosing to be a woman.

I just hope to God they don't let you customise your breast size or it'll be like Hooters: The Official Videogame.

Last edited:

..............:BORED:

I mean, great for equality and everything, but if that's the big announcement of the year... Considering the fanbase is largely 12 year old boys whose only response to this will be "football and tits, best thing ever"... Would it be worth it? At all?
Man, they're going to be disappointed.

Not really that surprising the announcement EA only look at what new content they can add, rather than worrying about fixing the gameplay issues.

But the good news for the kids is they will now find the hottest women footballer and have a *Limited Edition* box art for that women.

Hopefully this will keep at least some of them away from FUT.

EDIT: nah, they're gonna whine even more because they won't be able to pack Alex Morgan or Hope Solo unfortunately.

Wow...

there goes the hope they´d work on playermodels, attack/defence balancing and pace...

so basicly new players and scanned faces and player models, who cares about this honestly?

at Pes Productions they must be laughing their asses off, hope they dont sit back now

The female player models look atrocious.

Player models still look like have stick in the ass when moving :D

This now gets a completely different meaning. :PIG::PIG::PIG:

After suffering a stressful afternoon at work, this thread has really cheered me up. Great comments guys.

Next Fifa 16 feature will be scan own face like NBA2k15, because this year moto "in the game" so we also can be in the game.

Back
Top Bottom