FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Lovely screenshots @Anth James. At this point i'm very tempted to update my FIFA 16 to current season once i've completed my Euro oddessy, While I think PES 2021 is the best looking football game in terms of models and aesthetics, Under the right circumstances FIFA 16 can come pretty close. Especially once they started rendering player heads and the community's custom ones started to maintain the same same standard things started to look a lot more acceptable. The generic faces on 16 are very jarring and immersion breaking though but it's a big undertaking to replace them all.

Is there a way of replacing the referee faces with real ones out of curiosity?
Yeah I definitely agree about the generic faces haha. I'm not sure about the referee actually, the thought crossed my mind a week or so ago, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Yeah I definitely agree about the generic faces haha. I'm not sure about the referee actually, the thought crossed my mind a week or so ago, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Yeah I kind of hoped after 5 years, With the incredible progress made with modding the game, Someone finally discovered how to assign referee faces.

By the way, A minor thing, I also notice a lot of the goal celebrations - It seems the camera doesn't always zoom in on the players celebration and sometimes just stays on gameplay cam, Have you noticed this too and do you have a technique to prevent this happening?

Yeah I kind of hoped after 5 years, With the incredible progress made with modding the game, Someone finally discovered how to assign referee faces.

By the way, A minor thing, I also notice a lot of the goal celebrations - It seems the camera doesn't always zoom in on the players celebration and sometimes just stays on gameplay cam, Have you noticed this too and do you have a technique to prevent this happening?

Ref faces are moddable. The Bundesliga in moddingway last version (28.4) have real ref faces.

Yeah I’ve noticed this a little, I’m not sure how to make sure it zooms in all the time. I’m looking into the camera side of things at the moment so if I come across anything I’ll let you know.

hey man, big up for 2nd episode! but one question: what change from default to chuny cam in broadcast?

thank you very much mate!
but before install, I just wanted to know if it changed only the fact of being less zoomed or if something else changed, because i already have a cam mod that only allows me to zoom more out
If you check out my video in the video thread you can see how it looks as I used it for all my matches. It just makes it a bit wider so I can see more of the pitch and it has a touch of dynamic zoom too, especially when kicking off.

So I've picked up fifa 16 today, could anyone point me towards the best mods etc to get the game updates as much to present day as possible? And any other mods i should do to the game

Good evening to everyone

Today i wanted to ask if according to you it is possible to extract the st.mary stadium from fifa 15 and put it on fifa 16 using the same camera we have here in the video, which is low but less angled than that of bournemouth which is the lowest of fifa 16.

Good evening to everyone

Today i wanted to ask if according to you it is possible to extract the st.mary stadium from fifa 15 and put it on fifa 16 using the same camera we have here in the video, which is low but less angled than that of bournemouth which is the lowest of fifa 16.

I’m not 100% sure, but my feeling is it wouldn’t be possible at this point because the only way it’s done with the Vitality is through the Stadium Link ID which is already in FIFA 16. The stadium itself I don’t think has a lot to do with it. If we can somehow get the bcgameplay.dat files decoded I think the camera possibilities will be much greater because you could in theory take the information from the St.Mary's FIFA 15 .dat file and apply it in FIFA 16. Until we see what's inside each of those files though it's impossible to know for sure.

Last edited:
I’m not 100% sure, but my feeling is it wouldn’t be possible at this point because the only way it’s done with the Vitality is through the Stadium Link ID which is already in FIFA 16. The stadium itself I don’t think has a lot to do with it. If we can somehow get the bcgameplay.dat files decoded I think the camera possibilities will be much greater because you could in theory take the information from the St.Mary's FIFA 15 .dat file and apply it in FIFA 16. Until we see what's inside each of those files though it's impossible to know for sure.
Mmmh interesting.. The only problem is that i havent fifa 15, i should take a look in soccergaming if theres someone willing to give me a file for scientifical purposes

Mmmh interesting.. The only problem is that i havent fifa 15, i should take a look in soccergaming if theres someone willing to give me a file for scientifical purposes
Yeah, but they’re encrypted and so far no-one has decoded them. Until they’re decoded they’re pretty useless to us.

Hey @Anth James or @papinho81 was wondering if you can help me.

I'm trying to fix Spains Goal keeper kit numbers as the kit is yellow but so are the numbers, I opened up the lua file in assignments/teams and this is Spains, But i'm asking for a breakdown of what the structure here is exactly?

--Spain
assignTeamTournament(1362,78) --International
assignKitDetails(1362,0,-1,"f8c500",0,114,5,5,-1,7)
assignKitDetails(1362,1,-1,"980d0d",0,114,4,4,-1,0)
assignKitDetails(1362,2,-1,"DCDCDC",0,114,1,3,-1,0)
assignKitDetails(1362,12,-1,"004c88",0,114,3,3,-1,0)
assignKitDetails(1362,13,-1,"004c88",0,114,13,13,-1,0)
assignGKKit(1362,0,{12,12})
assignGKKit(1362,1,{13})

So i'm wondering what the numbers correspond to? I know 1362 is the team ID so i'm just trying to understand what the others mean?

I'm trying to fix Spains Goal keeper kit numbers as the kit is yellow but so are the numbers, I opened up the lua file in assignments/teams and this is Spains, But i'm asking for a breakdown of what the structure here is exactly?

--Spain
assignGKKit(1362,1,{13})

So i'm wondering what the numbers correspond to? I know 1362 is the team ID so i'm just trying to understand what the others mean?

A bit of reading for you. You will find it in the doc 2 (statements) and doc 5 (ID guide).

Attachments

• Rev Mod Documentation.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 9

--Spain
assignGKKit(1362,1,{13})

Is it their first GK Kit? If so you can just change the colour of the kit numbers in CM16.

Sorry guys I jumped into this discussion.
Last FIFA I played was 16 and I loved it. I see there's a lot of people still playing it.

COuld you give me an advice about new 2020-21 mods (if available) and gameplay patches?
I did one by myself years ago, before to have two sons eheh :)
Hope you can help me.

Sorry guys I jumped into this discussion.
Last FIFA I played was 16 and I loved it. I see there's a lot of people still playing it.

COuld you give me an advice about new 2020-21 mods (if available) and gameplay patches?
I did one by myself years ago, before to have two sons eheh :)
Hope you can help me.
Hey man. Welcome back to 16! At the moment I'm using this patch (which is a 19/20 patch) - https://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fip-16-v-3-0-released/

I've updated kits, faces etc from various threads over at soccergaming.com - http://soccergaming.com/index.php?forums/fifa-16-editing-forum.123/

There is a 20/21 patch coming out, just not quite sure when it'll be released - hopefully soon!

Hi Guys, most of you have surely already seen it but I released a new menu mod for FIFA 16: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/the-wizards-stadiums.184392/page-64#post-6626607

If you need a fresh feeling in your FIFA then it's the right thing. ;)

It looks awesome! I will give it a go and see if it is directly compatible with my stadium server (if the OCR process can read easily the info it needs from the kick off hubs). That would be awesome! Considering you used a black background with white text, I can only see it improving the reading process.

Back
Top Bottom